NEurope
GGG

Nintendo stars - how much are they worth

Nintendo VIP is not available in Slovenia so these stars are useless for me. I have 1050 stars - how much can I expect for them? For how many stars would someone trade an old GC game?

Some people here are mad about them and would trade anything for some they didn't have already. Ask around on the trade board.

The stars are RUBBISH.

You can expect a few wallpapers and a cell phone ringtone! lol

Actually I bought Metroid Fusion & Zero Mission with a lot of my Stars. And there have been some cool things that quickly dissappear.

I just save mine up until there's something I want on there.

The only good thing I ever got from there was my VIP DS pack. It was cool as we got it early but we had to use 1000 stars (I think) and actually pay for the DS.

Oh and I got a shitty memory card wallet...I just wanted to use stars.

There is never anything good to buy with the stars, i got loads to use up, and nothing to spend them on lol

They do get sold on eBay every now and again, but not for anything about a few quid, I'm afraid.

Your need 4000 for a game, and stars are quite good, they got me a game, a ds early, a poster, a ring tone, and enough left to get anouther game in the next re-stock.

I think ive just abput got 4000 stars, im waiting until they put some games on although i did buy a zelda ringtone for my mobile... it didnt arrive. Then i emailed nintendo, they replied asking for information, ie confirm phone number etc... i answered them then got no reply and couldnt be bothered to reply AGAIN. I just won't bother getting the wallpaper, it was only like 250 stars anyway.

I think ive just abput got 4000 stars, im waiting until they put some games on although i did buy a zelda ringtone for my mobile... it didnt arrive. Then i emailed nintendo, they replied asking for information, ie confirm phone number etc... i answered them then got no reply and couldnt be bothered to reply AGAIN. I just won't bother getting the wallpaper, it was only like 250 stars anyway.

Did you change the front bit to the UK area code,(somehting like) 0044? and remove the first 0?

Isn't it +44?

Anyway, I still haven't been able to use my stars as I've always missed the things I wanted. (Posters especialy).