N-Europe

The Mass Effect Mafia (Game Thread)

Jimbob

I have reasons to vote DeDeDe, Magnus and Yvonne. So purely based on the current vote standings i'll vote either DeDeDe or Yvonne as they're the ones that can reach majority.

Beg for your lives now :p

I'll Vote: Yvonne incase i don't have time to come back later.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes (as they are)

Yvonne - Magnus Peterson, Jon Dedede, DuD, Peeps (5)

Jon Dedede - Yvonne (1)

Majority is Reached

Someone ran out of credits in Omega. Nowhere left to hide, the crew surrounded the master assassin Kasumi and handed her over to Alliance personell for a little interview. This time, there were questions that needed to be answered.

Kazumi Goto was arrested, Yvonne is no longer in the game

Kasumi_Character_Shot.png

Master of the shadows, you lurk there waiting for the right price to be offered. You do the task which is asked, no questions. You are wanted by a few clans/colonies for your actions over the years. But alas no-one can find you to bring you to justice. Even faking your own death to escape the clutches is not out of your reach.

You have 3 powers to choose from on each night, you must choose 1 per night.

1: Become untargetable and track a target.

2: If you are targeted you will reflect their ability back to the player. You will be informed of what happens.

3: You Pick 2 targets. Anyone who targets your first choice will get target 2 and visa-versa

He was a member of the Mafia!!!

Another good day for the crew, so they chose to celebrate in the Disco for the evening.

Night begins, due to end 11pm Tuesday night

Alive

@DuD

@Jon Dedede

@Cube

@The Peeps

@Magnus Peterson

Deceased

@Yvonne

Mr-Paul

Ganepark32

Rummy

Sheikah

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut

Cheers, will remember for future.

Anywho

The crew spent the day in Omega, Garrus went to see Aria but had to leave as she thought he was "Arcangel". Quite a few others were not seen all night. It was looking to be a non-eventful night.

Liara, the Asari Protheon expert was on-board the Normandy sending some messages out to various sources. She left around 9pm and headed into the Black Market to pick up some supplies she had ordered. This was a bad move, because once again she, like many others, was ambushed and both legs were broken. But as she was on-board a space station, it was impossible to launch her into space. So she was dragged to a Skeever pit and thrown in. She wasn't found until morning, and it was too late to save her.

Liara T’Soni is dead, Cube is no longer in the game

1445692-liara_super.jpg

Liara, an Asari who is now the Shadow Broker. Your information is vital to whoever requires the services. You are an all seeing, all doing character. Your knowledge of Protheon relics and their life is 2nd to none. You are also the Shadow Broker

Your role and Powers - As you are the Shadow Broker, you have the role of an Investigator. On odd days, you can gain knowledge on location and whom they targeted. On even nights, you find out what power your target has. An optional power, you can pass on information regarding your investigation to another player. Your win condition, pass on the information to Javik before he is lynched/killed. You are neutral and you have a double vote.

She was Neutral

Some interesting CCTV footage was found, showing the late Shepard, Liara and Javik

With Liara now dead, the remaining crew boarded the Normandy and headed back to the Citadel. The Alliance had summond them as they had some information on the deaths of Shepard and Co that needed to be aired.

Alive

@DuD

@Jon Dedede

@The Peeps

@Magnus Peterson

Deceased

@Cube

Yvonne

Mr-Paul

Ganepark32

Rummy

Sheikah

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut

4 players left, majority is now 3. Day begins now, due to end Midnight Thursday

I tried protecting Cube, I'm getting good at predicting who is going to die :hmm:

Well as Jon Dedede seems to have the exact power that Yvonne had... I guess it's either Magnus Peterson or DuD.

Was last night an even numbered night? DuD said he was untargetable every other night.

Magnus, what the hell do you do and what have your targets been :p

@The Peeps

N1 - Magnus Peterson

N2 - The Peeps

N3 - Mr-Paul

N4 - Yvonne

N5 - Jon Dedede

I am Jeff “Joker” Moreau, the Pilot. I can find out who targeted my target (although, it hasn't exactly worked much). Also, on even nights I get a little extra info to go with my PM (barely).

Last night I couldn't find Dedede. He was last seen at the Disco, but he wasn't around to be found.

I am suspicious of Dud or The Peeps...

Dud, for his association with Yvonne and general hunch-based-suspiciousness.

The Peeps, because of his double vote. ...3 man mafia, 1 with a double vote?

If it turns out to be Dedede, though...! I am not particularly suspicious of him, but I don't exactly trust him.

I would like to state that considering how long I've been after Yvonne, it is quite unlikely that I am also mafia. :p

DeDeDe is either lying or someone's power makes people untargetable.

I am a power cop, this can be confirmed where I let Mr-Paul know I knew his power. You can check my posts ( the upon reflection and swapping my mind one)

Anyway, I targeted Magnus last night as he was the only unknown power left.

His info is legit.

My vote would have been for Peeps, but after DeDeDe's false info Vote: DeDeDe

In fact I think DeDeDe's whole game has been a lie. Have you tracked anyone successfully?

I don't suspect Peeps because there was a point where the mafia could have won with a quick lynch an subsequent kill if he voted a couple of day phases ago if he voted. The same scenario applies now and he hasn't voted against me.

There was a lot of suspicion aroind DuD early in the game coming out with the GM jailkeep on even nights. Didn't seem particularly like town behaviour and this has never been verified. DuD can you do what Magnus has done and make a role/character/target post?

I suspect DuD more than Magnus Peterson. If he is the last remaining mafia there is still potentially another day phase for the town to win if there is no lynch even if Peeps is killed.

Vote: DuD

I already have gave all my targets.

N1 attempted to target Cube, he wasn't targetable. We discovered Peeps was the reason for this.

N3 I targetted Mr-P.

I targetted Mr-P last night I was going to post my info but upon reflection i believe he'd rather i didn't and so have swapped my decision to simply keeping quiet.

Jacob Taylor has vanished/died, Mr-Paul is no longer in the game.

Your power/role is as follows – Target Swap Reflector. You pick 2 targets, whomever targets your first choice gets choice 2 and visa versa. Or you can choose 1 target and reflect the power back onto themselves. Only one choice per night.

He was Town

N5 I targetted Magnus as he ex the only unknown power. He beat me to the reveal.

N2, N4 I was commuting (GM jailkept) whatever you with to call it.

Now let's look at your recent targets... ohh no we can't because you conveniently started reflecting (as the no of players lowers and so your more likely to track a killer??) which no-one can verify and your last night's "result" is a lie, as I'm definately targettable on odd nights.

Vote stands.

Just read the entire thread... I fully trust Magnus Peterson and I have no clue about DuD or Dedede...

Dedede is claiming to have the same abilities as Yvonne which would mean tracking DuD last night made him unreachable - this is confirmed by Magnus Peterson.

Cube and Dedede are semi power cops and DuD is a power cop who is untargetable on even nights.

Both DuD and Dedede (and myself) were against Sheikah but Jon Dedede was the only one who had results to inform his decision...

I am now leaning towards DuD being mafia.

Although Dedede claims he could not find DuD and that doesn't make sense as DuD should have been reachable...

Our whole case against Sheikah was built on DeDeDe's "info" which he's since simply dismissed as he didn't understand why it was wrong?!

That's the only fresh "info" DeDeDe has added to the thread all game except for last night which is a complete lie, so I don't even believe that is his power.

DeDeDe.. let's see your target list and an instance in the game that actually proves your power.

I think your lies have finally run out.

Also DeDeDe has said that the town will have chance to win tomorrow if they lynch wrong today.. I believe this is yet more bullshit, as we don't have any roles to stop a killer.

100% Peeps will die tonight and its game over unless we hit mafia with today's lynch.

What I find strange is that Dedede says he tracked DuD but couldn't reach him... if Dedede was the last mafia, why not just say DuD targeted Cube?

If there is just one member of the mafia left, they obviously killed Cube last night and should not have been able to do anything else if the kill power is standard.

It's possible that either DuD or Dedede can kill and remain untargetable... which doesn't help anything because neither of them could be reached last night.

What do you think Magnus?

I asked for a list because trawling through this is a nightmare!

When I used reflect nobody else said they targeted me and it was Yvonne who challenged me by lying and turned out to be mafia.

So you're an odd night power cop. Can you say anything on flavour as to why your character would be a 'commuter,?

It doesn't seem at any point you've positively revealed info before it has been released from another source, except a challenge as to why Peeps was untargetable at start. I believe Peeps to be town for reasons already stated. As this is the only thing you've come out with it would seem an explanation would be to cast suspicion on a town member.

Also DeDeDe has said that the town will have chance to win tomorrow if they lynch wrong today.. I believe this is yet more bullshit, as we don't have any roles to stop a killer.

100% Peeps will die tonight and its game over unless we hit mafia with today's lynch.

No I said if ther was no lynch and Peeps was killed there could still be potentially 2 town to win. I was saying it is possible that the town can win even if there's no lynch today. Don't twist things.

N1: Peeps, successful and found him with Cube calibrating weapons

N2: Sheikah - on yvonnes death it was revealed he could redirect. It's certainly possible sheikah was redirected without knowing and still lied about targeting DuD that night

N3: Reflect

N4: Reflect

N5: DuD - could not be found