N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Haden

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well played @Haden - although I'm sure you'd have preferred to score more ;)

Boring game though! Especially first half, haha. Haslop was lucky to stay on the field since he was booked for stamping...:laughing:

My team ratings are always really low... is that down to the skill levels of my players? Or are there other factors? I'm assuming that's the case since I play a lot of youth most of the time.

Players with form levels at 10/11 should play to their own skill level. If they have below that, they'll play worse - but if they're above they'll play better obviously :p

There's also a negative impact on team performance if your average ages are below 26. I think the numbers are 26-29 for good performance and anything below or above that will result in a decrease of team performance depending how far away you are from it.

So if you play youth and they're on low form, they're not going to play very well.

Played too many youngsters. I don't get how i could possibly create only 1 chance to his 10 when my midfield and attack were better than his?

Oh wait, it's because my defence rating was shit. Logic.

I'm a bad loser.

There was never a doubt that your team would play to a higher level than mine... :P But then, that's why the game has tictacs! If it was just 'whose team is strongest?' then you'd have won, but it isn't. xD

Players with form levels at 10/11 should play to their own skill level. If they have below that, they'll play worse - but if they're above they'll play better obviously :p

There's also a negative impact on team performance if your average ages are below 26. I think the numbers are 26-29 for good performance and anything below or above that will result in a decrease of team performance depending how far away you are from it.

So if you play youth and they're on low form, they're not going to play very well.

From one of the official press releases.

Average age / Performance

20 / 80%

25 / 99%

29 / 99%

33 / 80%

Average age / Assimilation of match experience

20 / 80%

25 / 99%

29 / 99%

33 / 80%

Screw you Tree lover!

Lost it in the 87 minute. I believe I've played the hardest teams pretty much now so hopefully able to collect some points to keep me from the drop! Think I've not played my strongest team enough times and focused on sneaking in younger players a bit too much and it has cost a few points here and there.

Alliances

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 21

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 20

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 17

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 13

Spotlight

The Spotlight this week was on Winston Gardens vs AC Elites. Players were to predict the outcome and how many players aged under 25 would play. The actual result was 12 under 25s (going with original line-ups) and 3-2 to Gardens and we had great participation this week so thank you... but there can be only one winner and the closest was bob with his guess of 3-1 and 11 under 25s.

Spotlight winners:

Week 1 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 2 - Atlético Aqui1a

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 5 - bob

Week 6 - bob

From one of the official press releases.

Average age / Performance

20 / 80%

25 / 99%

29 / 99%

33 / 80%

Average age / Assimilation of match experience

20 / 80%

25 / 99%

29 / 99%

33 / 80%

Ah nice one, cheers! Yeah, my average age for my last starting 11 was crazy. I think it was 19 or there abouts! haha oops.

Did well and got myself a draw! 1-1 away from home, considering I lost at home 3-1, I'll take that. :D

Got a selection headache against Coloccini. One of my three best midfielders is injured and another is banned. I had a similar problem earlier in the season against the same opposition, so that match will probably end in a draw or a loss, too. A win would put Dragooooo on 22 and keep Coloccini on 15, with 4 games to go after that. I'd be feeling confident about staying up if I could win that game.

Back on top! With the tough phase over, I should be able to hold on to the first spot out the season. Only significant match left would be away against 64s but even that I should easily win. Title is mine to lose now.

Relegation dogfight in the elite league getting interesting.

I hope you make it. Your team getting relegated doesn't feel right.

I remembered tactics, and felt all proud when i won, but then realised that Bubbles FC hasn't logged in since January #Hollowvictory #I'lltakeitanyway #Flinkloveshashtags

I misread that as Flinklovesshagtags and had no idea what was going on then.

I love hashtags as much as Dragooooo loves the Ell. 'ELL NO!

Also, did anyone else get an email about being kicked out of a team for inactivity?

I got one for my main Xpertleague team and was honestly horrified that I had been kicked out. I've been through too much with that team and built them up from being minnows!

Think I vest too much emotion into this little game :p

Also, did anyone else get an email about being kicked out of a team for inactivity?

I got one for my main Xpertleague team and was honestly horrified that I had been kicked out. I've been through too much with that team and built them up from being minnows!

Think I vest too much emotion into this little game :p

Aye my bro got it. Was in the official leagues, the Classic League I think. Must've been a false alarm!

Did well and got myself a draw! 1-1 away from home, considering I lost at home 3-1, I'll take that. :D

Got a selection headache against Coloccini. One of my three best midfielders is injured and another is banned. I had a similar problem earlier in the season against the same opposition, so that match will probably end in a draw or a loss, too. A win would put Dragooooo on 22 and keep Coloccini on 15, with 4 games to go after that. I'd be feeling confident about staying up if I could win that game.

You'll still beat me Flink. It's unfortunate for you that they miss the game again! Was it both those players last time too that missed our match? Anyway, I'm terrible away from home, so we'll see how it goes, but can only see it being a home win to be honest!

I'll be heading to the lower league soon enough anyway :(

Aye my bro got it. Was in the official leagues, the Classic League I think. Must've been a false alarm!

You'll still beat me Flink. It's unfortunate for you that they miss the game again! Was it both those players last time too that missed our match? Anyway, I'm terrible away from home, so we'll see how it goes, but can only see it being a home win to be honest!

I'll be heading to the lower league soon enough anyway :(

I think it was Benny and Daan last time round. This time, it's Ernesto and Daan. It'll be a close game, I reckon another draw. 2-2 seems about right.

You could still stay up. There's about 3 or 4 other teams who could go down, it's all very tight. It'll be a shame for the one who does, because it's been close. Enjoyable. Pretty sure whoever goes down will just bounce back up the season after.

Ah nice one, cheers! Yeah, my average age for my last starting 11 was crazy. I think it was 19 or there abouts! haha oops.

By the way, it is the starting eleven that counts for the average age. Until they change it, you can sub in younger players and bench the older players without any penalty from the new average age.

Edited by Tales