N-Europe

Peepsville II

The Peeps

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a neutral, lady in red. I don't deserve to die. You seem eager to go ahead with this - surely there's more we could find out today, like, from people who haven't said much at all? Conspiracy or foolishness! Or some sort of conspiracy of foolishness!

@Nintendohnut. Stalling!? Of course I'm stalling! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!

Also, Jimbob's mafia.

Yes, I did. If I had killed him, I probably wouldn't have.

I am the lady in red. I am neutral. I am a seductress. I will make you fall in love with me. I cannot do this if you lynch my supple frame, though. If you continue with your misplaced lynching, I may have no choice but to unleash my magnificent bosom upon your frail, male eyes and you will succumb. You will succumb!!

What did everyone else do last night?

I went to the bar last night, I can confirm that an 'authoritative man' arrived just after the barman opened up and then left very soon after. The lady in Red and and another man were at the bar.

I can also confirm Magnus Peterson targeted Yvonne on the night he was killed.

Tell me Magnus Peterson, do all your night actions happen at the bar?

Vote: Magnus Peterson

I would vote, but there's one thing putting me off and its the fact that the person who has revealed Magnus as being evil still hasn't voted himself..

In my opinion there is deffo something up with that unless it's just that he's not been online to place his vote?!