NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
triforcemario

Can someone please recommend me...

A gamecube game, since it is my birthday soon, and I don't know what to ask for, oh, and something that I need to point out, that I live in Europe (Spain). I was thinking about True crime: New York City, but I heard that it glitches up alot.

Can someone help me please.

It'd help if you said what games you already own. If you don't have Resident Evil 4 already, you should really ask for it. Other than that, you really can't go wrong with both Metroid Prime games and Zelda Wind Waker.

Ok, I've owned Wind waker, and completed it twice, I own or has owned the following:

Wind waker, Zelda collector's edition, Metroid prime 1 and 2, GUN, hulk ultimate destruction, mario kart DD, Dancing stage mario mix, Mario smash football, Harvest moon a wonderful life, Super mario sunshine, Super monkey ball, Super smash bros melee, Donkey konga 1 and 2, Zelda 4 sowrd adventures, Rouge squadron 3, Paper mario 2, animal crossing, Luigi's mansion.

Those are all the games I can remember.

Tales of Sypmhonia, Baten Kaitos... Fire Emblem, F Zero, Mario Tennis... go to IGN and check the ones that got good reviews!

Does anyoneknow if True Crime: New York City is any good or not.

Even if you forgive the flimsy story and derivative gameplay, you'll have a hard time getting past the game-stopping bugs and glaring technical problems that plague this game.

Score : 4.6/10 (poor)

If you don't have Resident Evil 4 already, you should really ask for it.

Agreed.

Also killer7 is a good choice if you like crazy stories and well everything crazy.

Timesplitters 3 and Burnout (2) could also be quite enjoyable.

Is ultimate spider man any good? Or is it just shite like true crime?

I've played it on PC, it was fun exploring areas and all, but it got pretty boring after a couple hours.

Agreed.

Also killer7 is a good choice if you like crazy stories and well everything crazy.

Timesplitters 3 and Burnout (2) could also be quite enjoyable.

Or Timesplitters 2

Battalion wars is a good one...or u could give Naruto GNT 4 a go, since u can speak english there are pleanty of decent walkthrough/translators on http://www.GameFAQs.com

Resi 4 / Killer7 as have been said. Donkey Kong: jungle Beat, Geist

Its a shame I can't get most of the games you guys recommend, since my local Game shop (yes, they do have the shop known as "game" in Spain) don't have many GC games, and I am limited to what I can get.

You might like to consider Eternal Darkness. It's one of the best games on the console, imo. :)

Timesplitters 2/3 or 007 Nightfire would be good choices if you like FPS's. Timesplitters even has a map maker, so it'll keep you occupied for absolutely ages. :)

oohh, thanks for the advice, anything else you could recommend, since I can only have one game, since I'm also getting an iPOD shuffle.

Have you got a specific type of game in mind, or is it anything but rpgs and turn based?

I know its been mentioned but Killer7 is awsome. I don't know what you must like to like Killer 7 since I had no idea what the game was untill I played it (had never even heard of it.). Suprisingly it turned out to become one of my top 5 favourite gamecube games =)

Edit: and the other specially good FPS games have already been mentioned too (Metroid Prime 1 or 2, Time Splitters series (3 is amazing)) But I'd advice you not to buy any of the 007 from EA... Believe me, they're not any good.

Have you got a specific type of game in mind, or is it anything but rpgs and turn based
I was think along the lines of an action game, one which'll last a very, very long time, but not an FPS. Or a Zelda like game that isn't cystal chronicles.

I know its been mentioned but Killer7 is awsome. I don't know what you must like to like Killer 7 since I had no idea what the game was untill I played it (had never even heard of it.). Suprisingly it turned out to become one of my top 5 favourite gamecube games =)

Edit: and the other good FPS games have already been mentioned too (Metroid Prime 1 or 2, Time Splitters series (3 is amazing)) But I'd advice you not to buy any of the 007 from EA... Believe me, they're not any good.

Definitely agree with you about Killer 7, it's a fantastic game, but not everyone will like it. You'll either love or hate it, there's no middle ground. So, a bit of a gamble. But, if it pays off, then whoa! :D

I disagree about the EA 007 comment. Alright, fair play, they're nowhere near as good as Goldeneye on the N64, but Nightfire is pretty damn good fun in multiplayer. :) It's going for a very small price as well these days.

Has anyone else got an opinion on TC:New York City besides Flameboy101? Since I've enjoyed GTA type games in the past (San andreas, hulk Ultimate Destruction, GUN, spiderman 2, etc)

Has anyone else got an opinion on TC:New York City besides Flameboy101? Since I've enjoyed GTA type games in the past (San andreas, hulk Ultimate Destruction, GUN, spiderman 2, etc)

Yes, i brought it and took it right back... its just not worth your money, wait for it to get cheaper! realy cheaper!!

Sign in to follow this