N-Europe

FIFA 13

flameboy

Best FIFA there's been in my opinion. 12 was garbage and i didn't buy it, but this is just brilliant.

We need to have some games sometime. Me and @dazzybee have yet to have a game, and I'm sure our Liverpool - Spurs games will be epic. :p

Ok I will add you on my new flameboyCA account (please don't delete my old though) I've taken to playing as AC Milan online.

My brother got FIFA 13 a couple of weeks ago and I've had 3 games with him in that time.. and I've found it to be pretty dreadful so far and embarrassingly overrated ::shrug:

I certainly think it's better than 10. They've really done a great job of the online stuff and fixing the career stuff (in 10 I remember the league tables sometimes didn't add up correctly)

Best FIFA there's been in my opinion. 12 was garbage and i didn't buy it, but this is just brilliant.

We need to have some games sometime. Me and @dazzybee have yet to have a game, and I'm sure our Liverpool - Spurs games will be epic. :p

Yeah we have to organise some games. I'm away filming at the minute but back later in the week/weekend if you're about. Get @flameboy involved too!

I'm really looking the game. I was a little worried about the first touch mechanic, thinking it would be another cheap way to make the it more difficult for you by it spooning off you all the time, but it works really well.

Yeah we have to organise some games. I'm away filming at the minute but back later in the week/weekend if you're about. Get @flameboy involved too!

I'm really looking the game. I was a little worried about the first touch mechanic, thinking it would be another cheap way to make the it more difficult for you by it spooning off you all the time, but it works really well.

Yes get me involved haha. As described in the Playstation thread I've had to add a new North American account flameboyCA just for FIFA. Over the weekend would be awesome as I am doing Extra Life!

Yes get me involved haha. As described in the Playstation thread I've had to add a new North American account flameboyCA just for FIFA. Over the weekend would be awesome as I am doing Extra Life!

Is it that time of year again? Weekend is perfect for me as I'll just want to mong out all day. Spurs v Portsmouth though would just be unfair :)

Is it that time of year again? Weekend is perfect for me as I'll just want to mong out all day. Spurs v Portsmouth though would just be unfair :)

yes it would be...there are a few other teams I've taken to playing as online AC Milan, Spurs, Porto, Man City. Using Pompey for my Career Mode.

You're coming up n my game, thought we had to add your American account

Yeah it's because I booted up without thinking about the online pass issue I can't register the game to play online with my UK account. When I load up the game in my UK account I get a warning message that tells me I am not authorized to run an online pass with this account. Bizarre that it shows up though...

@dazzybee you are are fucking genius! Without you I never would have checked...I can only assume because both flameboyCA and flameboyNE are attached to the same Origin/EA account it some how feeds through...I've lost my Seasons progress which is annoying as just got promoted but meh what can you do.

@dazzybee you are are fucking genius! Without you I never would have checked...I can only assume because both flameboyCA and flameboyNE are attached to the same Origin/EA account it some how feeds through...I've lost my Seasons progress which is annoying as just got promoted but meh what can you do.

Small price to pay. Look forward to giving you a few games!

Small price to pay. Look forward to giving you a few games!

Yeah should be good. I'm actually playing appalling online at the moment. I had just got promoted in Seasons...now in my new game I've lost 4 games on the bounce! I only scored in one of them! Sticking with my Portsmouth career at the moment to get some form going.

Yeah should be good. I'm actually playing appalling online at the moment. I had just got promoted in Seasons...now in my new game I've lost 4 games on the bounce! I only scored in one of them! Sticking with my Portsmouth career at the moment to get some form going.

Fear not, you'll likely get a winning run started from playing me, I'm sure. Ever since the defensive changes of FIFA 11(?) I leak goals online.