NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest clairznx

organizing shoes question, need practical ideas?

I have seen some really great women’s designer shoes and would like to get my wife a pair as a surprise gift. They have heels but I’m not sure which to choose long or short and need some advise regarding which heel is best when looking from both the fashion and safety point of views.

Oh please tell me where you got these wonderful designer shoes from? My daughter and/or wife is pregnant and needs some sensible, yet practicle, yet stylish, yet financially safe shoes for our one-way trip to Mt. Doom. Know where I can get some?

Is this fo sho? You never buy clothes/shoes for your wife/girlfriend, SHE WILL NOT LIKE IT!

Oh please tell me where you got these wonderful designer shoes from? My daughter and/or wife is pregnant and needs some sensible' date=' yet practicle, yet stylish, yet financially [i']safe[/i] shoes for our one-way trip to Mt. Doom. Know where I can get some?

Why sir, Elrond's Shoe and BattleAxe Emporium is the place for you! Browse our many fine mail shirts while your wife haggles on price over a pair of luxury Orcskin pumps. Dine in our coffee shop and enjoy complimentary parking for your horse!*

*Mounts larger than a horse accommodated by agreement of management only. Nazghul please call ahead to ensure space.

Does this shoe shop cater to both male, female and transgender audiences?

If not, OFFENSIVE.

By the way, the bigger the heel, the better. The shoe doubles up as a self defence weapon. No need for bullet when you have dem heels.

Don't ask @Animal, he's a man and knows nothing about shoes.

LOOOOL! I would 'thank' but I ran out!

As for the question, it can depend on the person themselves. The thing you need to think about is comfort as well as style but comfort mostly. Some women hate a heel that's very high or they can hate a heel full-stop. Look at the shoes she has and look at the heel on them. Just to be on the safe side, if there's an option for a smaller heel, go for that. But then again, what style are they? Are they straps, ankle boots, peep toes, etc?

Fashion-wise and safety-wise, you can't really go wrong with a short heel. As I said, look at her other shoes first and even measure the heel on it, you'll get a better idea of what type of heel she likes.

Where can I find shoes that will confer me the double jump ability? Do Nike make those? There's this giant fucking chasm between me and work now and I need to pay rent. I swear to christ if I ever catch that stupid giant mecha pterodactyl...

I want shoes that would give me the ability to run faster than The Flash!

That reminds me! I have this friend of a friend - Michelle - who has these great shoes. I mean, they look ridiculous, but I swear she jumped off our roof without a single injury!

OOH OOH OOH I've always wanted a pair of those shoes with a weel in the heel. Bet they're called Wheels or something lame. Wait-- that's what wheels are called! Silly jayseven.

Anyway, where can I get those and do they come with free lessons?

Oh please tell me where you got these wonderful designer shoes from? My daughter and/or wife is pregnant and needs some sensible' date=' yet practicle, yet stylish, yet financially [i']safe[/i] shoes for our one-way trip to Mt. Doom. Know where I can get some?

I'd recommend getting a taxi, because one does not simply walk into Mordor despite what shoes they wear.

Sign in to follow this