N-Europe

Youtube Audio Tags

Retro_Link

For whatever reason these don't seem to be working quite right; instead of allowing you to play the music normally, you either seem to get a link to youtube, or if you click to the right of the link, a shrunken video?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Not a huge issue, but not quite as convienient as before, so thought I'd mention it.

Edited by Retro_Link

I mentioned this in the questions thread a while back. Here's what Shorty had to say on the matter:

It's not since the update and it's not a change on our end, it's a change to the way Youtube videos appear. Since they're just iframes ("windows" to content on their server), we're not in control of it. A youtube music tag was actually nothing more than a youtube video resized so small that only the controls were visible. Now it seems that doesn't work quite right.
So yeah, it's not something that can be fixed by the looks of things.

I've since noticed that you can play the music, if you hit the play button just right and avoid clicking the link. But it's obviously not as good as it was before. :sad:

I mentioned this in the questions thread a while back. Here's what Shorty had to say on the matter:

So yeah, it's not something that can be fixed by the looks of things.

I've since noticed that you can play the music, if you hit the play button just right and avoid clicking the link. But it's obviously not as good as it was before. :sad:

Ah right ok, thanks!

Yeah if you click on the background right of the link it will at least play.

• 2 weeks later...