N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

I had the chat room and the stream going from around 9pm, no-one seemed to be there. So i proceeded on, the results are below.

Xpert Eleven Quarter-Final Draw

Yellow Submarine vs DuD's Baggies

Recall United vs Aqui1a All Stars

Eights United vs Madpool

Intergalatico Stars vs Real Peeps

Next round draw, the semi's will be on Sunday at 8pm

Footage from the draw is here.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an excellent idea for a league!

Anyone fancy a game against DRAGOOOOO on Tuesday? I played Elites and didn't have time to set tactics and stuff (since he is shiiiite and didn't accept the request until 10 minutes before kick-off...pussy), so ended up having to use my default ones, so didn't mark his playmaker,etc (lol, AC Elites don't have any playmakers). Still got a draw but wanted a win.

If you have room for another team see if you can sign up to it too :p

@dan\-likes\-trees has your friend applied yet? We have another random person signing up but there's only one spot left due to how many teams we're kicking out. I'll refuse his application if your friend is still joining.

unless we don't mind the lower league having 1 extra person this season then Bubbles is kicked out next season.

Anyone fancy a game against DRAGOOOOO on Tuesday? I played Elites and didn't have time to set tactics and stuff (since he is shiiiite and didn't accept the request until 10 minutes before kick-off...pussy), so ended up having to use my default ones, so didn't mark his playmaker,etc (lol, AC Elites don't have any playmakers). Still got a draw but wanted a win.

I've sent you a challenge :)

If you have room for another team see if you can sign up to it too :p

@dan\-likes\-trees has your friend applied yet? We have another random person signing up but there's only one spot left due to how many teams we're kicking out. I'll refuse his application if your friend is still joining.

unless we don't mind the lower league having 1 extra person this season then Bubbles is kicked out next season.

Hey bud, he's just applied! fedderers something or other.

Cool thanks :)

Ok, so we can only remove teams from the lower league otherwise it'll mess up promotions/relegations.

We have 4 inactive teams and now 3 teams ready to join... @u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638; knows. Is he still playing?

We need to delete at least one of them really otherwise the lower league will have 1 extra player. If we can delete both, there is another random joiner ready to come in. If we can't, I'll decline his application. I've reset it back to invite only now too but it's good to know we can open it up if we ever need more teams in.

3-4-3 very offensive as your default? I totally believe you :p

Your accusations come pretty close to defamatory statements for the great AC manager, but I'll let it slide for now.