NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

I got confused between DuD and mr-paul because DuD said he knew what I did last night. Somehow along with the writeup I forgot that I picked mr-paul the night before, but realised my mistake before long. :p I identified that my target liking flavours though as someone liking different channels and tracking people in the writeup. Although when DuD basically confessed to being a tracker I then thought DuD was the guy with the TV role.

I was chatting shit, all I had was that I knew you'd targeted mr-paul and that he hadn't felt any consequence from it. I was hoping to get a little bit extra from you, but you were too vague and seemed fairly comfortable under questioning so I left it.

Yeah I know, hence why you were asking me about what my ability did. :p

My game of thrones Mafia is taking a long long time to do, the video making takes an age. For now I can't give a definite date, just know that I'm hard at work on it. :)

I was trying to make out I was self lie detecter-ing you and wanted you to "confirm" what I "knew".

Oh right. I thought you knew who I targeted and that was it, would be a mega power if you both tracked and ability detected me at once.

I was just a straight up protector, hence Peeps succeeding on N2 when re-directed by Diageo(assuming the claim was true, it added up). I really suspected Danny for pushing me so hard about my info, when it was in the thread; because I thought it was almost ascertainable that I was a protector, but he was mafia looking for confirmation so that you guys could kill me! I, too, was off the mark though.

Again, I have to say, to @Jonnas; if you haven't seen half these things it seems you've done a fantastic job with your research and constructing them. As said, I personally thought my Black Dynamite PMs were fantastic(considering they were all re-directions, too!), and reading Diageo's role I think that's really great for the character(I also highly recommend Code Geass to folks).

I really enjoyed my character, and after two nights of re-direction, I decided to try and play a little more like him having given up hope. I always get torn in mafias between being a character, and trying to play optimally(I'm seem to struggle trying to do both). Forget to stick with it, too.

Nobody knew you were a protector, Rummy, you silly, paranoid man! :p It wasn't until Sheikah said that he was blocked that I figured it out, and even then there were still some contradictions due to the mafia's lies. One thing I never figured out, though: The reports of people being knocked over the head, was that Rummy? Because I could never seem to resolve those contradictions.

I guessed he was a protector because nothing happened to me when he targeted me :p Stopped focusing on him altogether since I knew he did nothing bad at least.

I had a feeling you and Peeps knew as you weren't pushing it, it's quite hard to be a protector and stay hidden though! I'm not sure I've had the luxury of being one before, at least not for long, which is strange considering I'd say I've played quite a few mafias now. Given the fact I also couldn't protect myself, I wouldn't have had any protection as it were if I did reveal it; certainly enjoyed it like that though, as it forces you to do more than just constantly target yourself. I don't know if it's been done before, but maybe going for a midground protector role where you CAN protect yourself but have either a cooldown before doing so again or penalty would be good too.

Yeah, that's a good idea. Not being able to protect yourself makes for a more interesting game. Though I imagine it can get frustration.

The reports of people being knocked over the head, was that Rummy? Because I could never seem to resolve those contradictions.

Those occurrences always happened on odd nights. Not a coincidence.