N-Europe

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

Jonnas

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if it's all cleared up, would somebody mind explaining it all to me? Because all I see right now is a bunch of contradictions.

Well actually I was going to suggest that Rummy was a protector/roleblocker but now Jimbob is claiming that. No idea what Rummy does now.

Because that's when I redirected Rummy to The Peeps.

Sorry, forgot to quote.

He is violent yet doesn't block. I'd guess he is interrogating people maybe? In a bad way? Hmm

You didn't specify Nintendohnut, which I found important. I'm still confused about the killer on both night 1 and 2 being described as relentless, whether it's just a coincidence or there's a connection, in which case I have trouble figuring out how it makes sense.

Hang on, why didn't you come clean as the redirector already then? Why wait till now?

Because people would think that I could make anyone kill anyone else so I wanted to have some targets that could back me up as a redirector. Although I don't know if Rummy was actually redirected or not now. But the helper guy that targeted me on night two should have proof of my ability.

So Jimbob appears to be a jailkeep, from what he is saying. Is there anything you received that would back this up, Peeps, or did what you receive contradict this? We seem to have had both Jimbob and Sheikah target you but it is not 100% clear to me who actually did what.

I want to know more about jayseven, actually. There's something about your manner that doesn't seem right to me. Who are you, and what do you dooooooo?

Vote: jayseven

So Jimbob appears to be a jailkeep, from what he is saying. Is there anything you received that would back this up, Peeps, or did what you receive contradict this? We seem to have had both Jimbob and Sheikah target you but it is not 100% clear to me who actually did what.

I want to know more about jayseven, actually. There's something about your manner that doesn't seem right to me. Who are you, and what do you dooooooo?

Vote: jayseven

I thought he meant he could choose to either protect or roleblock?

In any case, we need this stuff cleared up! @Rummy, @The Peeps, you need to get in here and answer some questions, because right now nothing adds up!

I need to check my Pms when I get home and I'll post exactly what's happened to me each night in one clear post :p between work and going out, I've barely spent any time at home at all this week lol.

I was definitely roleblocked this latest night and I don't think I have been any other night.

Honestly I'm not seeing exactly why people are voting for him. Is there something suspicious about him I have overlooked?

Just going by that list I have tbh. Trying to do this by elimination since we don't have any solid evidence as to who the killer is. Look at my list and tell me if you agree with the placement of people on it.

he's made 2 posts.. the first was a lynch vote on eevil and the second to say he trusts cube (cube dies the next night phase).

very little contribution. we also have no idea what he got up to last bought as he's been pretty successful avoiding the thread and we can't @him.

bought - night

phone - gay

I thought he meant he could choose to either protect or roleblock?

In any case, we need this stuff cleared up! @Rummy, @The Peeps, you need to get in here and answer some questions, because right now nothing adds up!

Why, despite repeated answers to your repeated questions, and all the information being in the thread, are you still so insistent to ignore it?