N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

What the heck is this about?! First of all, I'm fucked off with people here accusing me of being Mafia with NO evidence. I've already said to investigate me tonight and everybody will see that I am Town. Mr-Paul, you specifically seem a bit scummy to me. I just told everybody that you targetted Sheikah (which you did so don't lie!) and you've not said anything about it. Instead, you just picked on me. Bit weird to do that or are you just jumping the bandwagon?

Also Sheikah, I have no clue why you're voting against me with NO evidence yet again, that I am Mafia. Am I the new Jonnas? You had some kind of lynch-fixation over him and he's gone so now you're gunning for me? You're more scummy! I'm town and everybody lynching me with NO evidence is just stupid and rubbish gameplaying in my opinion.

Mr-Paul, you have no reason to believe I am evil because I am good and I guarantee you that if you got some kind of evil result on me or if you were told I was evil, you are either mistaken, misinformed or just Mafia.

Anyways, screw this bad gameplaying from you all. Sheikah, your posts on this day are awfully dodgy, especially since you have no evidence on me and it strikes me as odd as to how fixated you are onto getting me lynched with no evidence and nothing to go by so sorry, Vote: Sheikah

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peeps confirmed Mafioso in that post. Well and truly. We pretty much already knew it to be honest.

Peeps was favourite for lynch earlier on by now confirmed town players such a Yvonne, he's always been a top suspect.

Anyway, notice how people are trying to split the vote rather than vote Animal? Jonnas lynch went down much smoother because he was town.

@EEVILMURRAY and @Nintendohnut, if you vote Animal I'll reveal my role and all my targets right now. Is Animal willing to do that? Hell no.

3 votes on Animal right now, you can't think this is all the Mafia right? Because Mafia would never put all their eggs in one basket.

Guys just so you know, vote splitting to get a lynch on me probably won't work (others believe in me) and I know you're only doing it to protect Animal from lynch.

I don't see why Jonnas being town and lynched automatically means I'm Mafia. It's silly. Why oh why would I set out on a rampage at the very beginning of the game? Simply does not make any sense.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Also Sheikah, I have no clue why you're voting against me with NO evidence yet again, that I am Mafia.

Anyways, screw this bad gameplaying from you all. Sheikah, your posts on this day are awfully dodgy

Vote: Sheikah

Oh, the irony!

Sheikah, you are so Mafia that it's painful to me, if you're not, you've played such a piss-poor game.

Sheikah, you DON'T have any evidence though. No concrete evidence proving I am Mafia. All you have is your weird-ass theories. As I said, I'm well prepared for any investigator to investigate me and I will come up as town. You willing to do the same, Sheikah?

I don't what to say anymore. I'm certain Animal, Cube and Peeps are mafia. I can only hope the rest of the town can see this too. I have made my case many times before.

Unfortunately, I don't think they will.

Liking Animal's almost cabaret villain performance right now. Apparently I'm causing him pain. :laughing:

I don't see why Jonnas being town and lynched automatically means I'm Mafia. It's silly. Why oh why would I set out on a rampage at the very beginning of the game? Simply does not make any sense.

Yeah and you gunning for me does?

You doubt me yet again, Sheikah. I WILL do exactly that. Believe me! However, I very much doubt you will, Mafia!

I actually read this in the voice of the bad guy from inspector gadget. It's really such a bad act you're putting on, lol.

Unfortunately, I don't think they will.

Liking Animal's almost cabaret villain performance right now. Apparently I'm causing him pain. :laughing:

What can I say, bullshit stings my eyes and that's what you're feeding everybody right now! :indeed::p

I actually read this in the voice of the bad guy from inspector gadget. It's really such a bad act you're putting on, lol.

Ah yeah, make me look bad. The next step to making me look Mafia. However, WHERE'S YOUR PROOF? YOU HAVE NONE! At least I'm saying I'm going by how I feel and how I feel is you're gunning for me for no reason at all. It's just weird, dude! See this from my point of view here. If I did this to you, how would you see it? Think on, even someone here said you look scummy so it's not just me who sees it!

Okay, let's do this: I will reveal EVERYTHING about my role, targets included and I will even say "I am town" for any lie-detectors in the house (if there are any) and anybody who is an investigator, investigate my alignment tonight. Do the same, Sheikah? Didn't think so!

Ah yeah, make me look bad. The next step to making me look Mafia. However, WHERE'S YOUR PROOF? YOU HAVE NONE! At least I'm saying I'm going by how I feel and how I feel is you're gunning for me for no reason at all. It's just weird, dude! See this from my point of view here. If I did this to you, how would you see it? Think on, even someone here said you look scummy so it's not just me who sees it!

You know, you don't even mention you got roleblocked on night 1 when there was no kill. That's called proof, Animal. But you don't do anything to defend or explain yourself, you don't mention it all. Did you even know we knew?

Okay, let's do this: I will reveal EVERYTHING about my role, targets included and I will even say "I am town" for any lie-detectors in the house (if there are any) and anybody who is an investigator, investigate my alignment tonight. Do the same, Sheikah? Didn't think so!

Um, what? You're just saying you'll do what I said I'll do. I've already said I was town a thousand times which any lie detector could have scanned already.

Interesting you promise to say 'I am town' as a sort of bargaining chip, surely that's something a townie would just say there and then, freely? ;)

Such as this: I am town.

You know, you don't even mention you got roleblocked on night 1 when there was no kill. That's called proof, Animal. But you don't do anything to defend or explain yourself, you don't mention it all. Did you even know we knew?

Well that might be difficult, he's been idle-sailing pretty well throughout the game so far. Not intentionally, of course ;)

So me getting roleblocked is proof that I'm a killer? LOOOOOL! Yeah, okay. Lie-detectors, prepare this:

I targeted nobody on Night 1 because I didn't send a PM in. However, Night 2, I targeted mr-paul and he targeted Sheikah.

So come on then, Sheikah, who are all of your targets then? Do it in one post so lie-detectors can detect your posts too.

I am Town, that okay with you, Sheikah?

So me getting roleblocked is proof that I'm a killer? LOOOOOL! Yeah, okay. Lie-detectors, prepare this:

k, let's stop pretending there's probably a lie detector. Game is nearly up and they haven't said a peep yet.

I targeted nobody on Night 1 because I didn't send a PM in.

That's not good. No kill and you apparently 'didn't do anything' that night. Even in the HP Mafia where you were seriously inactive at one point yet you still managed to send targets in every night.

However, Night 2, I targeted mr-paul and he targeted Sheikah.

So you are saying you are a regular tracker?

mr-paul has not confirmed this, so it really doesn't mean too much so far.

So come on then, Sheikah, who are all of your targets then? Do it in one post so lie-detectors can detect your posts too.

Again, what lie detector? I already said the condition in which I will release my targets and I have very good reason for doing that. And I'll release my actual targets, not probably lies such as saying 'I forgot to send in a PM'. Yeah, right.

@Nintendohnut and @EEVILMURRAY do you have anything to add on this? If you don't side with one of the lynch options then nothing will basically happen today.

k, let's stop pretending there's probably a lie detector. Game is nearly up and they haven't said a peep yet.

That's not good. No kill and you apparently 'didn't do anything' that night. Even in the HP Mafia where you were seriously inactive at one point yet you still managed to send targets in every night.

So you are saying you are a regular tracker?

mr-paul has not confirmed this, so it really doesn't mean too much so far.

Again, what lie detector? I already said the condition in which I will release my targets and I have very good reason for doing that. And I'll release my actual targets, not probably lies such as saying 'I forgot to send in a PM'. Yeah, right.

That doesn't matter, dude. They could still be hiding for their safety. Not everybody comes clean on the third day. When I started playing Mafia games, I came clean straight away and it got me killed, which is why I don't come clean anymore until much later, as you noticed.

The Parliament mafia, you mean? (Sorry, thought you were on about my Harry Potter one when you said HP, haha). Yeah, I tried the playing style that Chairdriver did which was post when absolutely needed (as I saw in the Gentlemen's Mafia (I think it was that one anyway)). It worked right up until I admitted I was a lie-detector and I got killed straight away (and that is why I'm not ruling out that there are lie-detectors in the game. It'd be a little stupid to admit it at this point). I know somebody pointed me out but I didn't actually admit what I was and when I did, next day, I died. Always learning in these games what to do!

I thought I was an investigator since that's what it says in my role description. However, on the second night, I received a PM saying that mr-paul targetted you so I think Jimbob got confused with the meanings of tracker and investigator. If you don't believe that, ask @Jimbob himself if you want.

I'm telling the absolute truth, Sheikah. Mr-paul targetted you, I just wished he'd come on here and tell you now and back me up because he knows he did!

I'm not lying. I really did forget. With preparing for job interviews and my bike test (not saying CBT anymore after finding out from Magnus what it means!!!) and other things happening, it slipped my mind to target someone. It can happen! Not being rude but I do have a life outside of the internet, y'know! :p

That doesn't matter, dude. They could still be hiding for their safety. Not everybody comes clean on the third day. When I started playing Mafia games, I came clean straight away and it got me killed, which is why I don't come clean anymore until much later, as you noticed.

But the game is nearly lost. If there was a lie detector then they pretty much suck. I'm fairly sure there isn't one here, there's so few players that a lie detector would be too powerful.

The Parliament mafia, you mean? (Sorry, thought you were on about my Harry Potter one when you said HP, haha). Yeah, I tried the playing style that Chairdriver did which was post when absolutely needed (as I saw in the Gentlemen's Mafia (I think it was that one anyway)). It worked right up until I admitted I was a lie-detector and I got killed straight away (and that is why I'm not ruling out that there are lie-detectors in the game. It'd be a little stupid to admit it at this point). I know somebody pointed me out but I didn't actually admit what I was and when I did, next day, I died. Always learning in these games what to do!

Yeah you might want to read better, it was me that revealed you and your role was good as confirmed since I was lynched straight after, confirming I was town and almost certainly telling the truth about you. I have words to say about that bad play but more on that when that Mafia ends (e.g. Mafia knew I was town, therefore probably telling the truth about you being lie detector when I revealed it). :)

I thought I was an investigator since that's what it says in my role description. However, on the second night, I received a PM saying that mr-paul targetted you so I think Jimbob got confused with the meanings of tracker and investigator. If you don't believe that, ask @Jimbob himself if you want.

More uncertainty/weirdness. It tends to be that when a lot of this accumulates it's just lying.

I'm telling the absolute truth, Sheikah. Mr-paul targetted you, I just wished he'd come on here and tell you now and back me up because he knows he did!

Yeah, me too.

I'm not lying. I really did forget. With preparing for job interviews and my bike test (not saying CBT anymore after finding out from Magnus what it means!!!) and other things happening, it slipped my mind to target someone. It can happen! Not being rude but I do have a life outside of the internet, y'know! :p

Ugh man, that's like the fourth person claiming some real life reason why they couldn't log on once in a 24 hour period (or when they said they would). You see why I hate people claiming inactivity now? (especially when they only tell you after coming back from inactivity). Frickin' sucks.

I am sorry about the Parliament game. I just REALLY hope this isn't some kind of revenge because of that because if it is, it's not right, it's a new game! (not saying that it is, by the way, I'm saying IF it is)

Also, I'm telling you now, ask Jimbob because I am NOT lying! He said I was an investigator and then told me who mr-paul targetted. I told him that it makes me a tracker and he wanted to know the difference between the two and I told him. Well, if you don't ask him now, ask him at the end of this game.

Just going to put it out there: I wasn't inactive at all. I've posted every day and made sure I have but that night, I totally forgot to PM Jimbob on the first night.

Also, you should lighten up a little bit. People do have things going on in their lives, dude! Don't be harsh, lmao!

Anyway, we've all said what needs to be said and I'm not going to carry on with this, Sheikah. I'm town and I don't think you are. You're either Mafia or, if there is one in the game, Neutral. Either way, you can't be town. You're playing too weird. Either that or you're trying a new style and, like the style I adapted in Parliament, it's not working.

I don't do styles. What you see with me is what you get. You've already admitted to putting on a face/gameplan which isn't helping your case.

I'm not saying you're Mafia out of revenge, I'm just pointing out that you don't always have very good tabs of what's actually going on or how best to act.

The way you're acting now is more town than you have been playing all game. Cube and Peeps I am certain are Mafia though. All I'll say is that there is absolutely not one bit of contradicting/suspicious evidence on me, unlike you. I haven't forgot to send in PMs, I haven't reportedly been roleblocked, etc. Anyone can claim anyone else's post sounds Mafia/suspicious but nobody's claim on me so far has been backed up by anything substantial. That's why the votes on me are screaming out to be Mafia.

I can confirm that Animal is correct that I targeted you, Sheikah, but the fact he is being honest about that doesn't alleviate my suspicions of him.

Animal, I think it is unlikely there is a lie detector, and to be honest (I know this is slightly hypocritical!) but I am fed up with them in mafia games! My vote stands. You were roleblocked first night, yes? (Can't remember all the details as real life is too busy) and second night you targeted me. From what has been said today, and I am NOT giving much else away, I have a really strong suspicion you are evil.

Vote: Sheikah - Cube, Nintendohnut, The Peeps (4)

Vote: Peeps - EEVILMURRAY (2)

Vote: Animal - Tales, Sheikah, mr-paul (3)

Majority is 5

Majority not reached.

The town were oo'ing and ahh'ing over who to go for after the death of Richie and Ralph before and during the funeral of Mr C. No-one could make their minds up, so decided to go to the wake.

@mr\-paul

@Animal

Day is over, get those PM's in. Night ends 6pm Saturday.

Sorry to extend the night, i've got an early start on Saturday due to work (6am).