N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

I fail to see how this is suspicious. Are you grasping at straws again?

FYI, I was willing to elect anyone new. Only reason why I agreed to Rummy was because other people were inclined to do it and you didn't like him.

What does Rummy even do btw? Dud may be convinced we're linked but I honestly don't know.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you deny it Rummy?

Both you and I are the source of the information!

You were redirected to yourself. YOU said this yourself.

I redirected anyone targetting Rummy to Tales and anyone targeting Tales to Rummy because I think Tales is mafia and so if anyone tried killing Rummy (being the leader) Tales would bite the bullet so to speak.

Then I find out Rummy is targeting Tales himself, someone who initiated his election.

I'm curious as to why?

Theres your source.

Theres your reason.

And now comes your explanation.....

Ah, of course! It adds up with your previous. I just saw it and wondered how you knew, was hoping it might catch you out, but this makes sense.

Why target Tales? Because I targetted him the night before but got roleblocked, I simply thought I'd do it again, assuming the same not to happen. I appreciate you trying to spare me death, but it did us no favours! If anything I thought it could have been a re-director thinking I was mafia and going to kill myself!

Quite, I just wanted a change of mayor. I also hoped for more than what I got with it, which is a shame, as it means I didn't actually gather any useful information once more. However, regarding both mayoral and lynch votes, I'll go with whatever the majority is, as leader of the house.

@mr\-paul, would it be allowed to Elect:With majority and Lynch:With majority? I'd consider a change if I think there's an obvious votetrain going, but I'd happily go with what everyone else wants as a whole, even if I'm not here, if that makes sense.

mr-paul, would it be allowed to Elect:With majority and Lynch:With majority? I'd consider a change if I think there's an obvious votetrain going, but I'd happily go with what everyone else wants as a whole, even if I'm not here, if that makes sense.

Dear Rummy,

I'm not going to allow this, as I believe it could be open to exploitation and in itself help generate votetrains, and I feel that participants in this inquiry should think carefully for themselves who they want to vote for rather than bandwagon.

Also, I would like to remind you Leader of the House is a very important position which must be taken seriously. It can help bring solidarity and more benefits if someone remains in power for a period of time.

Kind regards,

Mr. Speaker

Vote: Yvonne

Time to hunt inactives?

This is a pretty fair point actually, but I'll wait to hear mr-paul's decision on my current vote before I cast for anyone else. If I can go with majority then I will, unless everyone thinks that's also a terrible idea :p

Dear Rummy,

I'm not going to allow this, as I believe it could be open to exploitation and in itself help generate votetrains, and I feel that participants in this inquiry should think carefully for themselves who they want to vote for rather than bandwagon.

Also, I would like to remind you Leader of the House is a very important position which must be taken seriously. It can help bring solidarity and more benefits if someone remains in power for a period of time.

Kind regards,

Mr. Speaker

Thank you Mr Speaker, I accept your decision. In this event, I shall under pressure of information for the house Vote:@Yvonne and Elect:Rummy unless met with objection for the latter, and well reasoned objection for the former.

Vote: Yvonne

Time to hunt inactives?

I must admit Yvonne's silence has bothered me for a while. Whenever he's quiet it usually indicates he's mafia. I'm not convinced at all, but disregarding the three redirectors, at least one of which I highly suspect to be mafia, but whom I have yet to pinpoint, I feel really clueless.

So yes, I am willing to accept a vote on Yvonne.

Well there's a few outcomes here that I can imagine.

1. Yvonne reveals little/no information about his character and will probably be lynched. Seems a mafia thing to do as his feedback could either save him or at least help the town

2. Yvonne reveals information about himself, parts of which can be confirmed by others for truth and people can overturn the vote or vote for no lynch

3. Yvonne reveals only some/minor information. Risky, probably will be lynched.

It takes a lot of time to put together one of these. I've done two in one day. The more perceptive of you might see why you should remove your votes.

parliament1.jpg

vote no lynch

How little do you value your life? :p I don't think asking people to be perceptive (especially at this time!) in order to save your life is the safest of moves!

So you're the spin doctor. That sounds like it could involve information manipulation, care to elaborate? You say you targeted DuD on night 1, but I don't see any mention from him of what happened that this could relate to, and you blacked out all the 'result' fields for your nights. Yvonne care to explain, and @DuD care to elaborate if anything odd happened to you?