NEurope
Retro_Link

Marvel Pinball 3D (eShop)

I liked the demo on PS3 but I think I'll buy this version :D

Been waiting ages for this one, hopefully it'll be available in weeks, not months. Looking forward to spending many hours climbing and beating scores on the leaderboards :heh:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...

Nah, I'm too earnest to do sarcasm. If I did I'd probably put a :blank: after it.

Zen Pinball is a good game, I have very fond memories of taking it on long journeys... BUT combine it with Marvel Comics? Woohoo! I can't wait to hear all the cool sound effects of Fantastic Four and Iron Man. Are Hulk and Spider-Man in this iteration or is that DLC?

Available on the eShop this Thursday for £6.30. Sooner than I expected :yay:

Guess it's £1.80 more expensive than Zen Pinball to cover the Marvel licensing rights.

Any reviews out yet? I quite fancy a pinball fix, what is the other one all you guys seem to play is that Zen?

Just wondering which one is meant to be better.

Any reviews out yet? I quite fancy a pinball fix, what is the other one all you guys seem to play is that Zen?

Just wondering which one is meant to be better.

Zen Pinball is currently at a reduced price at £3.60 for a limited time only, so I don't think you can go far wrong with getting that pronto given how much people round here seem to enjoy it.

I hope this game lets you spread the pinball table across both screens, it's crazy how there isn't an option for that in the original Zen Pinball :eek:

But it's in 3D though, wouldn't be nice if the top screen is 3D and the bottom isn't while playing a game that uses both.

They could just have it as an option so if you do split it between both screens then you can't turn on 3D... I doubt it'll happen though anyway since this is based off of the original Zen Pinball 3D engine.

So there's only one table in this game and it's more expensive than Zen Pinball which contains four? I'm not familiar with the Marvel franchise (I think), but it must be one 'ell of a franchise if some of you feel that the price for one table is justified. Not saying with certainty that I won't get it because of the higher price tag, I'm just on the fence.

Will be interesting to read what people who have played it are saying when it's out.

Available on the eShop this Thursday for £6.30. Sooner than I expected :yay:

Guess it's £1.80 more expensive than Zen Pinball to cover the Marvel licensing rights.

Wohoo....

though one downside, it came out before I could reclaim top spot on Excalibur on Zen :(

Well least I got number in Ireland on it :D

Looking forward to our battles for top score on some new tables. Bet I'll totally get addicted to one table again and just ignore the rest :heh:

NO ONE ON THESE BOARDS WILL BEAT MY SCORE :)

Can't wait to dominate the avengers tables again in less than 25 hours gaming time :awesome:

Hopefully the first DLC will be a lighting packed Thor table! :D

Then a web slinging Spider Man table and a wall smashing HULK table please!

Edited by Retro_Link

NO ONE ON THESE BOARDS WILL BEAT MY SCORE :)

Can't wait to dominate the avengers tables again in less than 25 hours gaming time :awesome:

Bring it on! :D

Marvel Pinball is available now.

Edited by cvl

Whoo Hooo! 25 million on the Captain America table and No.1 in the UK. How long will it last though? :grin: I've taken to the Captain's table quite quickly, the others are gonna take some time to get used too, just like with the previous game.

Is it just me or do the graphics not look as polished as Zen? 3D effect is still very lovely though, and loads of amusing animations and voice clips.

Whoo Hooo! 25 million on the Captain America table and No.1 in the UK. How long will it last though?

probably until I download it and have one go...

Whoo Hooo! 25 million on the Captain America table and No.1 in the UK. How long will it last though?

How long what, oh you mean that measly 25 mill record of yours. tsk tsk. :D