NEurope
Retro_Link

Marvel Pinball 3D (eShop)

I got the game yesterday, tremble in fear before my mighty scores of 1 million points :D

Hmmm, guess my score hasn't updated then @Mokong X\-C :)

Top of Blade and Iron Man. 2nd on the other two. Not bad for 4 hours play time!

Love this game!

Your still showing at 24million on Blade to me so I'm gonna assume your just messing with me until such time as the servers update

Oh yeah! 65 MILLION! on the Captain America table, my highest score EVER!

Your still showing at 24million on Blade to me so I'm gonna assume your just messing with me until such time as the servers update

Nope sorry. Add another 15m on it :) My scores don't update regularly on this game actually

Nope sorry. Add another 15m on it :) My scores don't update regularly on this game actually

Apparently your scores don't update at all cause you're still showing at 24 million to me (try playing a game on the Blade table then see if it updates afterwards...else I will consider you a big fat liar :heh:)

Lost is showing top of Blade to me at 48.2 mill

But I've not not played Blade in awhile away, been starting to get a good hang on the Captain America table..... I'm now number 1 in Ireland again on that..... oh and ye all might want to go check the N-E ranks for the Cap table too :wink:

EDIT:

Just checked the rankings on teh Fantastic Four table..... @welsh_gamer how in the blue hell did you get 90mill on that horrid table :heh: Welldone

Edited by Mokong

Havnt' played the game in ages, sort of waiting for the 3DS XL where the bigger screen will help immensely. I'll have another go on Blade to update my score.

oh and ye all might want to go check the N-E ranks for the Cap table too :wink:

EDIT:

Just checked the rankings on teh Fantastic Four table..... @welsh_gamer how in the blue hell did you get 90mill on that horrid table :heh: Welldone

Sorry Mokong... you may want to take another look at the N-E leaderboard for Captain America :wink:

I'm not that good on the Fantastic Four table. I can only manage The Thing and Mr Fantastic's missions, but I can keep the ball going for a long time, which means I activate multi-ball quite often, which results in a lot of bonus points at the end of a round.

Edited by welsh_gamer

Is this going to get DLC at some point? I seem to recall hearing something about extra tables, but not sure if it was for this game or not. :blank:

sort of waiting for the 3DS XL where the bigger screen will help immensely.
I'm looking forward to playing this on the XL too. :awesome:

Is this going to get DLC at some point? I seem to recall hearing something about extra tables, but not sure if it was for this game or not. :blank:

Shortly after the DLC for Theatrhythm came out, I asked Zen Studios via Twitter, if we'd be seeing new tables anytime soon, and this was their reply :-

Eventually, we'll have DLC for Marvel/Zen Pinball on 3DS :)

Yeah as expected this game is awesome on the XL. Very surprised to see me still top on iron man and 3rd on blade (Monkong my score has finally updated :)). Only put in 5 hours of play and haven't touched it for weeks so thought I'd have a lot of catching up to do. Going to start putting more time into it now and try and knock a few people off :)

Yeah as expected this game is awesome on the XL.QUOTE]

It is indeed. My paltry scores haven't gotten bigger, though.

Love the tables, but the voice-samples (especially Stark's for some reason) tick the wrong boxes for me.

Actually, I just realise I'm complaining about voice-acting in a pinball game...

Guys, I'm outta here! Need social interaction face2face pronto!

Just downloaded an update, anyone noticed anything different?

No, my R button still fucked :heh:

Yeah I gotta sort getting this thing sent for repair.... just hope they don't charge me a fortune :heh:

What the update fixed :-

- Fixed general game bugs

- Red Skull multiball bug fixed on Captain America

- Ball stick bug fixed on Iron Man

- The Baxter Building camera issued fixed on Fantastic Four

- Wormhole bug fixed on Fantastic Four