NEurope
Cube

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

@Cookyman and @MATtheHAT I'm up for that and everything but I currently have a problem with autolog, keep getting this message:

you have previously connected to autolog with a different account please sign in to that account to connect. If that account was used in error please contact Customer Service

So I am currently on hold with customer service...waiting time just went down from 15-20 minutes to 10-15 so I'm getting somewhere lol.

likely part of the problem I have with my dual accounts....I registered the code with my canadian account like I did with FIFA but when I launched game on UK account I still got the welcome to mulitplayer and thank you for registering your online pass only to be told I couldn't connect hmmm...

Ok so after making me delete my game data and save data and all other kinds of bullshit EA tried to say it was ISP.... Here is the end of my conversation...

Anjay:

I have checked UO trace file and would like to inform you that currently your connection to our servers is below par as you are experiencing excessive data loss. You will have to contact your Internet Service Provider to resolve this issue. You may wish to show them the results from your trace route as it is proof that connection is having issues.

you:

but how does that effect only need for speed? i was playing fifa onlne just this morning? It does answer the question as to why autolog is saying

you:

you have previously connected to autolog with a different account please sign in to that account to connect. If that account was used in error please contact Customer Service

you:

doesn't answer the question

Anjay:

It depends on game and server which we are playing.

Anjay:

I am sure this issue will resolve. So please contact with your ISP.

you:

ok but why is it saying my autolog is attached to another account? that has nothing to do with my ISP

Anjay:

We get autolog error when there is problem in connectivity.

you:

my issue comes if i start explaining to them how i can play online with every game except for connecting to autolog on one particular game they will not have a clue what I am talking about

you:

i can understand if it was falling to connect to autolog outright but that is not the nature of my error code

you:

or message

Anjay:

I have checked UO trace and there is loss in internet connect. If UO trace would fine then I never had told you to contact with your ISP.

you:

ok well i will contact them but i do not see how that will resolve an autolog account issue

Anjay:

Once internet speed will be resolve by ISP it will automatically resolve.

Anjay:

If still you will face any problem then please feel free to contact us again.

you:

Ok I am currently on a live chat wth my isp

you:

they are double checking but say my connection is working within expected parameters

Anjay:

You may wish to show them the results from your trace route as it is proof that connection is having issues. Attach your UO trace file and send it to them to check.

you:

it's weird actually thinking back i didn't have any problems with autolog on ssx oon the same internet connection....

you:

I will

Anjay:

Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

you:

I just want to check if this is not related to my internet connection what are the next steps? As currently I am with a game that does not function as intended.

you:

I do not feel this issue has been adequately resolved when my autolog is clearly not attached to another game

you:

account i mean not game

Anjay:

Your account is fine. Once internet speed will be resolve and still you will face same issue then please contact us again. We happy to help you.

you:

How can my account possibly be fine when I am clearly getting an error message that says my autolog is attached to another account?

Anjay:

I have checked your PSN Id. So it is correctly linked with your account.

you:

so 100% my need for speed most wanted online pass is attached to the account flameboyNE?

Anjay:

Yes, It is attached.

you:

okj

Anjay:

Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

you:

no thank you

Anjay:

If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!

Anjay:

Bye.

Anjay:

Have a good day.

you:

good bye

fucking lying tosser clearly wanted rid of me. clearly to my mind whilst online passes pipe though origin autolog doesn't.

Edited by flameboy
Automerged Doublepost

How interesting. Think I spoke to the same person about an issue with Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. Was just as helpful. It's a shame EA have lost even MORE money as there are clear indicators of where they need to invest.

How interesting. Think I spoke to the same person about an issue with Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. Was just as helpful. It's a shame EA have lost even MORE money as there are clear indicators of where they need to invest.

Yep....I spoke to ISP and there is nothing wrong what so ever with it so they are talking out of their arse. How can a problem that says my Autolog account has been used by another account have anything to do with an ISP? Idiot!

Is anyone actually enjoying the multi player, it seems to be played by a bunch of numb nuts, people that can't even get to the meet up point. Then how is it fair you can choose any car. Makes it about as fun sticking a rusty needle in your eye.

Do the cars you unlock in single player unlock for multi player? How do I unlock cars online if not? Ranking up?

Haven't tried multiplayer yet but I'm sure some PS3 players will be up for some online fun tonight :grin:

I hope you all know you can upload any pic to the need for speed autolog website and have it as your pic in the game!

Is anyone actually enjoying the multi player, it seems to be played by a bunch of numb nuts, people that can't even get to the meet up point. Then how is it fair you can choose any car. Makes it about as fun sticking a rusty needle in your eye.

Do the cars you unlock in single player unlock for multi player? How do I unlock cars online if not? Ranking up?

I have had a few very frustrating games where people either don't try to get to the meet point and even if they do they take out people which in some cases when the meet is up on a building or something means you have to work your way back up. It's very telling sometimes in certain games that as soon as a round ends near on everyone drops out. Once you are in with a good crowd though it's awesome!

I have had a few very frustrating games where people either don't try to get to the meet point and even if they do they take out people which in some cases when the meet is up on a building or something means you have to work your way back up. It's very telling sometimes in certain games that as soon as a round ends near on everyone drops out. Once you are in with a good crowd though it's awesome!

So we'll have to have a little get together tonight then - who's up for it? 8 or 9 o'clock fellas? :bouncy:

So we'll have to have a little get together tonight then - who's up for it? 8 or 9 o'clock fellas? :bouncy:

Good games before! Can I ask you what do I show up as on autolog? FlameboyCA or flameboyNE because the only people showing up on mine are people like you who have both accounts added. It's such a fuck up lol.

What are peoples thought on this then?

I really enjoyed Hot Pursuit and the old good Burnout Paradise.... Will I like this?

What are peoples thought on this then?

I really enjoyed Hot Pursuit and the old good Burnout Paradise.... Will I like this?

Buy it - you liked Criterions last 2 games so you'll love this its a mixture of burnout and hot pursuit .

I'm liking the multiplayer now. Still spoiled the odd cock. But much more enjoyable now I understand what the hecks going on.

I keep getting booted off of autolog alot for some reason, its getting kind of annoying to be honnest. Multiplayer is great though if i can get a game going.

I keep getting booted off of autolog alot for some reason, its getting kind of annoying to be honnest. Multiplayer is great though if i can get a game going.

Yeah it's a wide spread problem. I just hope they sort it, EA are still yet to sort out a similar problem with EAFC on FIFA.

I should have this soon along with LBK. Just undecided on PS3 or PC. Probably Ps3 given that i had tons of fun with Paradise online.

Absolutely loving this game there is so much to see and do and thats just the singleplayer. Multiplayer is excellent fun too and offers a shit ton of events - you can also create your own playlist of events which is good as you can pick your favourites.

I have noticed that all online issues have been rectified - autolog is now not disconnecting all the time.

If your still pondering if this is worth buying then I'd say it's a no brainer BUY IT!

*Oh and it's all getting very competitivie on my friends list right now thanks to Autolog*

Absolutely loving this game there is so much to see and do and thats just the singleplayer. Multiplayer is excellent fun too and offers a shit ton of events - you can also create your own playlist of events which is good as you can pick your favourites.

I have noticed that all online issues have been rectified - autolog is now not disconnecting all the time.

If your still pondering if this is worth buying then I'd say it's a no brainer BUY IT!

*Oh and it's all getting very competitivie on my friends list right now thanks to Autolog*

Do I show up on your autolog? I'm still having issues with friends not showing up on mine.

But yeah seconded awesome game, I've not player anywhere near as much as I want to, roll on the weekend.

Do I show up on your autolog? I'm still having issues with friends not showing up on mine.

But yeah seconded awesome game, I've not player anywhere near as much as I want to, roll on the weekend.

Yup you show up just fine - must beat some of your times on Autolog recommends!

Like I said it's getting very competitive on Autolog - some crazy times on there already!

Need for Speed Most Wanted demo is out tomorrow so if you haven't bought it yet - give it a go!

So... who is still playing this/planning on going back to it?

I started playing it on release, loved it and then left it for Halo 4/Black Ops II but since completing the single player on those I've found myself getting really into this now. :)

If anyone else has the Xbox 360 version then feel free to add me for multiplayer, there's a couple of online only achievements to be had as well - for one of them you need 5 friends with the game - so could be fun and worthwhile for all involved, I have a few days off work atm anyway so I'll probably be up for some online games if anyone else is. : peace:

I can't wait for the DLC to start rolling in as it has the potential to be rather awesome. :awesome:

So... who is still playing this/planning on going back to it?

I have been playing the crap out of this on and off since it's release and will platinum it - 80 odd percent there with the trophies.

Too bad your not on the PS3 think we've got some good scores on autolog.

I have been playing the crap out of this on and off since it's release and will platinum it - 80 odd percent there with the trophies.

Too bad your not on the PS3 think we've got some good scores on autolog.

I noticed you had put in like 35 hours...I've only managed 8 or something

I noticed you had put in like 35 hours...I've only managed 8 or something

You still have times I need to beat on Autolog - I will have to try harder!!!

You still have times I need to beat on Autolog - I will have to try harder!!!

Yah I've been hammering yours and tapedecks scores.

Yah I've been hammering yours and tapedecks scores.

I have one thing to say *ahem*

3pubj7.jpg