N-Europe

Most Votes Mafia

Rummy

I've just read through and realised that it was Yvonne stopping people from targeting people. So night 2 when no-one could target Dohnut, that was Yvonne's doing. If Peeps was mafia, he wouldn't have targeted Dohnut that night.

Cube misdirector

Diageo investigator

DuD double vote

Frag Grimes/DuD ability and target investigator

Jimbob protector

mr-paul reverse power investigator

Nintendohnut claims message sender.

ReZourceman tracker

The Peeps claims roleblocker

Yvonne reverse roleblocker

I'm really thinking now that there would be a town roleblocker.

You've got one last chance to put your defences across guys. I'm voting before bed.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't target me that night. I wasn't Roleblocked on night 2. On night 3 I was, and was informed of it. On night 2 I wasn't Roleblocked I just targeted Cube but he died.

I can't say anything else. I really haven't lied in this day phase once. I'm neutral. I'll win WITH you if you vote for the Peeps, not steal the win. I have given all my targets and Diageo is basically the only one my message actually reached. I've just had a response from Rummy saying that it's not possible for me to send the message (obviously). It's incredibly frustrating because either way I would've won - if I'd PM'd the Peeps he probably would've voted for you and I could've won with him, and if I'd PMd you (which was my intention) you'd know for a fact I was telling the truth and we'd already have finished this game! I really don't know what to say, please vote for Peeps, I literally promise you will win.

I really wish I'd sent that goddam PM!

Also if I'm lying there would be literally no neutrals in this game. I know it's not unheard of, but it's really unlikely!

Night 2 was the night Diageo and I both targeted you and neither of us could reach you. Don't try to make it look like I'm lying, you said yourself you were roleblocked night 3 and that was me. mr-paul isn't a roleblocker, you aren't either. All other roles were revealed on death. It was definitely me.

I'd also argue that the smaller the game, the less need for neutrals. It would be unbalanced to have a neutral with their own agenda - even IF you are neutral you can kill and are definitely reason the game hasn't ended already. I highly doubt you can win with either side, not in a game this small. There'd be no point to it, you may as well just be town.

ALSO mr-paul, your 'The Peeps claims roleblocker' should come at like the top of the list because I claimed daaaays ago :p

I don't know if I will massively regret this or not... I don't trust either of you fully and my mind has changed a couple of times today.

Vote: Nintendohnut.

If I'm wrong, well played. Dohnut, although Peeps had no target last night by his claims, he has come across as a tiny tiny bit less suspicious through the thread, and it's my realisation of Yvonne blocking people getting to you that finally swayed it.

Sigh

I wasn't lying. I would've won with either of you. I'm neutral. If mr-paul is the last mafia we've both been stupid Peeps. If it was Peeps, it was my own fault for not sending my PM and for ot voting very well.

Whichever of you is the last townie, all you had to do was vote for the other player and we would've won. Mafia, same deal.

Ha based on that last post I think it was mr-paul all along! Ridiculous. And if that is the case, dragging it out for hours and hours was just cruel, and lame. Either way, mr-paul is a douche :p (either dragging it out or for stopping me winning with him)

(sorry I haven't posted more vote counts this day phase we opened for a new trial yesterday and I've been quite busy prepping and stuff)

Votes:

Nintendohnut(2): The Peeps, mr-paul

The Peeps(1): Nintendohnut

Despite the few inhabitants surviving, it was a busy day in the town. Three of its most enigmatic members remained, and a mexican standoff ensued. Who was the scum? Were they all telling the truth? Every member found themselves torn, with Peeps and Dohnut head to head. Mr-paul stood aside them, not knowing what to do. Eventually, swayed by Peeps, he made his decision.

It was a cruel town, and Nintendohnut suffered its harsh justice.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was the town gossip, capable of passing anonymous messages under cover of night.

Day 6 is over.

Night has fallen on the town.

@mr\-paul

@The Peeps

@Nintendohnut

Edited by Rummy

Ridiculously fun game. I honestly don't know how I got away with it, I thought for sure I'd be voted off in the last day phase but I was lucky that mr-paul allowed us both time to post. It let me heap suspicion on to Nintendohnut. Also lucky that Nintendohnut didn't send a target in :D

@mr\-paul and @The Peeps have been modkilled for talking at night. Marcamillian and Rummy win the game as the only remaining members alive :p

Guys. it's night and you're both still alive and sleeping in your beds. At least until anyone else says so.

It's night-time, shhhhhh! I might not get killed :P

To be fair I was leaning toward Peeps being evil most of that day until I looked at the roles and convinced myself there must be a townie roleblocker :(

Whoops Rummy's post was on a new page and I didn't see it!

MAJORITY WAS REACHED, MR-PAULS BODY WAS FOUND SHOVED IN A WARDROBE

NIGHT 7

His takings slung over his shoulder, the lone survivor shuffled through the deserted streets to the edge of town.

The watchman returned the travellers horse as the pair exchanged grins.

"Ran it close this time" murmured the hooded figure. "Head west. Should be a better haul there".

GAME OVER

MAFIA WIN

Congrats Peeps.

Good game even though I hated my role and gained absolutely nothing from it! Usually I have people trying to kill me all the time, yet I go a whole game with no-one targeting me?

Really sorry Dohnut again. If only you'd actually targeted me that night.

All of that happened because I thought it was sunday when it was saturday. I changed vote off DuD thinking I only had to hang out in the air for a half hour, but there was another day on the clock! Then came tons of BS...

Heroic finish from The Peeps, kept a really cool head. We were lucky the people we had left alive had such BS roles :)