N-Europe

Most Votes Mafia

Rummy

Also. If Yvonne was telling the truth and Cube was evil, then the mafia would be nowhere near majority for the stunt she claims I'm pulling.

Come on people. Occam's razor. My story is pretty straightforward.

I investigate Cube on night 1.

Night 2 Cube dies. What alignment is killed every night? Town. Confirms my investigation.

Night 3 I investigate DuD because he had not posted once on day 3.

He is evil and so we should lynch him.

Yvonne's convoluted story.

Investigated Cube on night 2 and found out he was evil and redirected by a some unknown redirector.

Diageo is lying to make the mafia gain majority even though they lost one of their own and should not be near majority.

There is no investigator of alive people and Diageo was just lucky to pick a role that nobody else has.

The redirector has remained silent, even right now when his presence is crucial.

You know what the right decision is.

@mr\-paul

Vote so we can win this game.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That I investigated him yes. You would have to investigate him the following night to know what alignment he is. Unless you get a PM with people's alignments as soon as they die, then every single person that dies should have the same thing in the write up.

Also. If Yvonne was telling the truth and Cube was evil, then the mafia would be nowhere near majority for the stunt she claims I'm pulling.

Night 2 Cube dies. What alignment is killed every night? Town. Confirms my investigation.

Investigated Cube on night 2 and found out he was evil and redirected by a some unknown redirector.

Diageo is lying to make the mafia gain majority even though they lost one of their own and should not be near majority.

There is no investigator of alive people and Diageo was just lucky to pick a role that nobody else has.

The redirector has remained silent, even right now when his presence is crucial.

@mr\-paul

I've already voted and am totally with you. It's down to the others.

@Nintendohnut

@Jimbob

@mr-paul

Ok

Vote: DuD

Sorry, been a little quiet over the past few days.

Day 3 is over. Day 3 was over ages ago.

Day 4 is now over.

Votes:

DuD(3): Diageo, mr-paul, Jimbob

Diageo(3): DuD, Yvonne, The Peeps

Stay tuned while I break this.

Things were much more active in the town hall today, with two clear sides being argued, and two clear sides being taken. The townsfolk were split right down the middle, but who was the scum? Diageo or DuD? 6 hands had raised, 3 for Diageo, 3 for DuD. Without a clear decision being reached, one of the mayors stepped in.

'The town has spoken, and a decision had to me made.' said Rummy 'Today we shall lynch.... DuD.'

The rest of the town uproariously grabbed their torches and pitchforks, and chased DuD through the streets. Eventually cornered, he suffered their unfortunate wrath.

DuD is dead. If successful, he could find out his target's ability and target for that night.

(For anyone wondering the decision making process, it was a coin flip on random.org, with Diageo being heads for lynch, and DuD being tales for lynch)

Day 4 is now over

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Dead:

Frag Grimes (previously DuD)

Cube

ReZourceman

@DuD

Night 4 begins!

Get your PMs in! Night ends at 15:30pm tomorrow or sooner if all PMs are received.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

NIGHT 4

The towns inhabitants had been more driven recently. Only two were seen.

One was passing. The other sat at home, taking his last breath.

Jimbob died leaving the town down a protector.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

@Jimbob

DuD

ReZourceman

Cube

Frag Grimes (previously DuD)

There are 5 players, majority is 3.

DAY FIVE

(day five will end at 4pm Wednesday unless majority is reached before then)

Ummm................ Oops, thought i sent something in last night. Forgot all about it.

What can i say, it was fun whilst it lasted. A different style of mafia game, nice to see indeed. And great to be a part of. Good luck to all.

Tempted to vote for Yvonne. Coming across as a mafia member backtracking slightly (not that we know that DuD was evil unless we take Diageo's info as correct).

Once again, my role has been totally useless. I've been very unlucky. Or lucky if I look at it other ways.

I'm going to vote for Yvonne. There's no way a member of the town would have done that.

Vote Yvonne

Obviously I'm going to die tonight since Jimbob is dead, so let's get one more mafia killed before I go.

So are we beleiving Diageo now? Who did you target last night, Diageo? Sorry about not voting yesterday, I was at a friends in London until late, then had football. By the time I got on the day was over.

If we're two mafiosos down there can only really be one left. I know it doesn't prove anything to anyone else, but I know it's not me. If Diageo is right it's either The Peeps or Yvonne.

I say we flip a coin. And if we get it wrong I DARE the mafia to try and kill me tonight.

But yeah obviously people will still think it might be me... Diageo did you get anything back when you targeted me or The Peeps?

I'm not voting Diageo right now, even for a self preservation vote (that may change).

I'm confused about what just went on, I think I'm missing something.

My result on Cube contradicts Diageo, but his result for DuD matches mine.

I think the remaining mafia player(s) has an info manipulation power.

I think we're going to need a full claim to sort out this mess.

In terms of Yvonne... It's a bold play to make if he was covering his team mate, but they were probably getting pretty desperate. It's possible, but why come out backing up Diageo's info today? The best way to get Diageo lynched would be to argue that you'd discovered DuD was town and that Diageo must've been wrong. If we'd lynched Diageo there would be no way to know (All Yvonne would've needed to say was 'Diageo was evil')

I'm not saying Yvonne isn't evil, as he is coming across as really scummy, but it would be a really strange play from him at this point.

If we are trusting Diageo and Yvonnne, though, we need to look at who voted for Diageo yesterday. People who didn't vote don't matter - the mafia needed to split the vote to Diageo if they wanted DuD to survive so they will have come out and voted. Amongst them we should find our last mafioso.

Ha only just looked at the votes for Diageo. It's The Peeps or Yvonne then. Brilliant. Really narrowed that down.

I'm not mafia. I've given more info than anyone in this game =\ Nintendohnut has hidden everything and now comes out with 'I DARE the mafia to try and kill me'. Just screams of massive bluff to me.

If Yvonne was mafia why would they be getting desperate? It would mean we haven't killed any scumnags so far and they could stand to lose a teammate if it came to it - especially a player like DuD who hadn't been active for most of the game anyway.

Diageo or Yvonne could be mafia. I guess I'm leaning back towards Diageo being town now. I think I just liked the idea that I was ahead of the mafia's bluff.

When Diageo said he failed again I was about to post and say oh that's twice he's failed now, how convenient... but I remembered I know for certain that Diageo didn't reach Nintendohnut on one of the nights because it's the same night I failed. So it's unlikely he's making it up =\

I'm pretty sure Nintendohnut is mafia. mr-paul is obviously town. I am town.

That is what is really leaning me towards thinking it is Yvonne or Peeps (or both!) too. Jimbob was a protector, we can basically assume he was good. Diageo is an investigator - no-one else has come out as one, and in a game like this which is bare bones, I think there's bound to be a straight investigator who is good and gets reliable results. Then the other person who voted for DuD was me, who I know to be good!

Vote: Yvonne

Fuck it. I do think that maybe all three of those who voted for Diageo yesterday were mafia. If that is true, and they had managed to lynch him then kill someone, they would have majority. I think it was a massive risk that didn't pay off.

Nice. So everyone completely ignored any kind of claim, and decided to just kill me because I was wrong yesterday.

I still think Dohnut is town, and Peeps' appeal to emotion is kind of weak, but mr-paul's bandwagoning is the clearest sign from my perspective.

Dohnut got the nail on the head with his analysis - if I was really bullshitting about DuD, I have the perfect cover to say "yeah, he was town, Diageo is playing you."

The fact is the game is obviously more complex than that, but instead of actually looking at the events and coming to a conclusion, we jump based on what is probably manipulated information.

vote mr-paul

you know my info already - every day it's a passive power, alignment flip on death.

Cube showed up scum

DuD showed up scum

everyone else was town

Show me yours

Ugh really? If the remaining townies are lucky enough to survive the night there is only 1 scum left.

Wow, this is difficult now that The Peeps voted for Yvonne.

Anyway, goodbye town, nice knowing you.

Find people's powers tomorrow, the last mafia is lying about their power.

mr-paul and Nintendohnut are the only ones not to have claimed a power so far.

Yvonne's power will show on death so it's possible he is the liar.

If its not Yvonne its the Peeps. Have you come forward with your power yet, Peeps? Sorry I if missed it but you saying 'mr-paul and Nintendohnut have claimed nothing' is fine as long as you have actually claimed. If you have, please can you list your targets?

I have a single night kill immunity. I dare the mafia to test whether I'm lying. With no neural killers in this game, why would I have that? It doesn't work on lynched, incidentally. Just night kills. So dare the mafia to try and kill me. It will prove I am innocent.

I am not going to reveal my power yet. Its not necessary at this point, though it might become important tomorrow.

I suspect Diageo is dead tonigt sadly. Didn't want to say it earlier in case the mafia somehow hadn't noticed we lost a protector but as Diageo said it that's not a problem any more. It was a small hope, anyway. Any remaining protector should go for him. Even jailkeepers should go for him, tbh - at least it could prevent the kill.