NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

Seriously Enter at your Own Risk!!!

Ahh Ogrish. I hate the site design though. Don't know why, I just don't get on with it I suppose.

I'm not bothered by any of the stuff though anymore, guess once you've seen it before you get desensitised to it or whatever.

Still the wrestler jumping off the turnbuckle and breaking is leg is gruesomely funny.

That's sickening. I can't understand why you'd even want to post something like that here.

It's not even about 'being offended' it's just disgusting to parade dead bodies around like that.

Okay for the whole non-censorship argument that site seems to put out but it's not as if they're a normal media site that delivers all the details in photograph form however horrific. It's a site that solely delivers sickening photos and seems to enjoy it. Take this quote from the website:

"BROWSE THROUGH 250.000+ FREE VIDEOS AND IMAGES"

And they're all the same shit. Damn sickening.

Please mods, get rid of this thread.

Edit: Little minor wording adjustments.

Arghh! Your post title has drawn me to this; I feel so manipulated! :(

*edit* Holy crap! That site IS nasty! It should be taken down for showing the be-headings at Iraq. :mad:

Erm, what the fuck... that site is horrible!!! >.<

Why the hell does anyone wanna see dead bodies defiled in such a way? Heck, who even likes seeing dead bodies!!!?

This is the most horrible thread ever.

Disclaimer

"The pics are VERY VERY VERY Graphic

People easily offend by dead bodies DO NOT GO ON HERE"

Disclaimer

"The pics are VERY VERY VERY Graphic

People easily offend by dead bodies DO NOT GO ON HERE"

That's not the point at all. Personally, I'm not particularly offended by seeing a dead body. What I am offended by is a site that solely parades pictures of dead bodies around like this one does.

I fail to understand why you even bothered posting the link in the first place. What went through your head?

"OMGZORS!111one peeps @ REVO-eu will SOOooo wannA c 1000's of pics of ded bodiez!!11"

That's not the point at all. Personally, I'm not particularly offended by seeing a dead body. What I am offended by is a site that solely parades pictures of dead bodies around like this one does.

I fail to understand why you even bothered posting the link in the first place. What went through your head?

"OMGZORS!111one peeps @ REVO-eu will SOOooo wannA c 1000's of pics of ded bodiez!!11"

dude the reason why i posting was to show, despicable people are in creating sites like theses, i didn't mean to offend any one, hey i even posted warning in the original post

(Seriously Enter at your Own Risk

The pics are VERY VERY VERY Graphic

People easily offend by dead bodies DO NOT GO ON HERE)

i know it was a mistake, i learnt my lesson, so peeps plz forgive me

so now lets let the thread die or be deleted

Cool, no problem, but next time if you're gonna do a post like that then try and phrase the post differently. From your first post it doesn't seem like you think that that site is pretty fucking awful or that you're writing a post about how you can't understand how people can make something like that.

the reason why i posting was to show, despicable people are in creating sites like theses

Try saying something like that in the first post next time so people can fully understand where you're coming from.

Now let's let this thread die.

The forums on that place are a sick place. Racism and other nastyness seems to be rife, we should invade it and put pics of hippies and videos of the muppets :happy:

The forums on that place are a sick place. Racism and other nastyness seems to be rife, we should invade it and put pics of hippies and videos of the muppets :happy:

Haha that is the best idea ever. I'm so with you if you decide to do that.

I don't think they have many mods or people in it at all. I think we could teach them a nice lesson before they even knew what hit them :hehe:

Ogrish.com has been around for a while. Some people just have a morbid fascination for such things and are curious, or just plain twisted.

It's what happens. It's not Internet's fault, it's only created by the minds of the people.

That site and forum is seriously fucked.

Requests for pictures and videos, pictures of rotting corpses..wtf :|

hay guys does anyonw no were i can get sum pics of ded babies bein eaten by sum of dem crazee korean ppls??

hay guys does anyonw no were i can get sum pics of ded babies bein eaten by sum of dem crazee korean ppls??

omg iv seen dem! lik well funny lol.

(rotten.com)