NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Hells yeah! Changed my tactics before the game to go 3-5-2 and it paid off :D

Investing in new players for the new season, see what i can snag from the youth acadamy. Need a new forward this season.

Also, for those eliminated from this round of the N-Euro cup. I'm looking for a friendly for Friday, anyone interested?

Bubbles is so becoming cannon fodder :p

Yeah, just going to get destroyed completely until my youths are worthless :/ Would have been ok if I'd won the damn league, and I would have won it if I had set tactics in my third last game. I stand by that.

Wowza...Co-op knocks out Mcoy! Shame the Duds vs Madpool game was only a friendly otherwise there'd be another shock! :p

Speaking of notice. If it is ok with everyone, i wish to put forward the time for the Round 2 Live Draw.

Wednesday 16th May 2012 @ 8:30pm

If the time is ok with everyone. It gives enough time to get the invites out for the matches for Fridays play i think.

Classic do you guys know about another chatroom we could use instead of the abomination that is NE chat? Any suggestions would be great.

Peeps did you want to do reports for first round? If not dw, I may do some predictions and info for last 16 when draw is out.

GG today Nikos better not draw you again next year! I thought my team did themselves proud with that score my huge weakness is midfield with that sorted they could go far.

Would have been ok if I'd won the damn league, and I would have won it if I had set tactics in my third last game. I stand by that.

You didn't stand a chance anyway against the might of DuDs Baggies. Have you ever beat us? :p

Mcoy hasn't even been on these forums or game the last few days so didn't realize this was a cup game lol.

Mcoy is thinking of quitting either way, Mcoy joined because Dyson played and now that Dyson is gone Mcoy has been losing interest pretty quickly. Mcoy dosen't really wanna stay around and watch his team degrade to inactivity so Mcoy will probably quit shortly.

Wowza...Co-op knocks out Mcoy! Shame the Duds vs Madpool game was only a friendly otherwise there'd be another shock! :p

Not really an upset. Mcoy played a low form team with no tactic preperation. If Mcoy had known it was a proper game he'd have set out an appropiate team and tactics. Comrade got lucky because Mcoy got lazy, nothing more.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Mcoy hasn't even been on these forums or game the last few days so didn't realize this was a cup game lol.

Mcoy is thinking of quitting either way, Mcoy joined because Dyson played and now that Dyson is gone Mcoy has been losing interest pretty quickly. Mcoy dosen't really wanna stay around and watch his team degrade to inactivity so Mcoy will probably quit shortly.

Not really an upset. Mcoy played a low form team with no real tactics because he thought it would be just a regular friendly. If Mcoy had known it was a proper game he'd have set out a proper team and tactics. Comrade got lucky because Mcoy got lazy, nothing more.

You are not going to kill my creation!!!!!

Seriously man what the hell stay! Give it one more season don't kill my creation FLAIRRRRR

Classic do you guys know about another chatroom we could use instead of the abomination that is NE chat? Any suggestions would be great.

Peeps did you want to do reports for first round? If not dw, I may do some predictions and info for last 16 when draw is out.

GG today Nikos better not draw you again next year! I thought my team did themselves proud with that score my huge weakness is midfield with that sorted they could go far.

I don't know what problems you had on the NE chat but I've never had issue with it really. Were you guys on the cube-europe one or the n-europe one?

I can do the reports for the first round (though I'll skip the games that were just friendlies :p), I'll try to get them out before Friday.

Mcoy is leaving just because he doesn't think he can win ;) /blatant reverse psychology

Thanks Peeps that would be great.

I think it is important to note that we are teetering towards losing our 30 team status if to many teams drop out.

If you can think of anyone please invite this game runs on the community and the community is made by you :)

Posted a thread in gen chit chat post how amazing the league is if you get a mo :D

Edited by Haden

oh wow Flink lost his game to Andy Allstars

I told him what tactics to use! ;) haha

To be fair to Flink, he wouldn't have had a chance to set his tactics anyway, due to my bro only accepting the game at about midnight. Gave Flink no prep time at all.

Nothing but a fluke result :p

Thanks Peeps that would be great.

I think it is important to note that we are teetering towards losing our 30 team status if to many teams drop out.

If you can think of anyone please invite this game runs on the community and the community is made by you :)

Posted a thread in gen chit chat post how amazing the league is if you get a mo :D

What happens if we don't have 30 teams?

What happens if we don't have 30 teams?

Then Vince comes out and says this to me

Then Flinky takes over the league!!!!!

Back in 2010-2011 you and Mcoy were best of friends, sporting one of the best teams in the history of Xpert!

Haden: NWO rules the xperrrrrttttt leaguesssss!

Mcoy and Haden! they're closer then a lot of brothers!

Haden, Mcoy considered you a brother, and you never consider Mcoy anything but a 4 skill 21 year old midfielder! I was your sidekick right?

Haden: Who is the Xpert destroyer?! ME

But Mcoy was never your sidekick? Mcoy was more like your subsitute! Mcoy was the one who held you up when you got injured from a bruise play against Nikos.

Haden: Yeah when I missed that freekick, you took the ball from me and ran

Yeah Mcoy took the ball and Mcoy scored the goal, but Mcoy's been scoring them all along. Finally you were no longer in the top league to be in my way.

Haden: All the goals you scored didn't bothere me! I came back after two seasons absence and proved that I still have better tactics then you!

Yeah you beat Mcoy Haden, but who's pitch is full of field mice and saturated with water? who's balls are punctured? who's shower room floor is soapy?

MCOY AND HADEN, Last man standing. The only difference is who will have more dirty tricks and bruise play!

You didn't stand a chance anyway against the might of DuDs Baggies. Have you ever beat us? :p

I know but my player's morale was shattered for the remaining games :p

Through to the next round. Crisfield are a good team :) Bit of a shame they weren't paired in the cup with someone closer to their skill level for a fairer match though.

@Tales the goalie is worth just under 4.4Million

Beaten today. Not fussed, I wasn't expecting much since my players' forms were dreadful from me not training them. My focus at the moment is on strengthening my squad for the middle league.

Winston Sinks the Sub

4 - 1. Drubbing. Love it. Bring on round two. Form still shit.

I was feeling generous and let you have that one. I won't be such a walkover in the league.

Back in 2010-2011 you and Mcoy were best of friends, sporting one of the best teams in the history of Xpert!

Haden: NWO rules the xperrrrrttttt leaguesssss!

Mcoy and Haden! they're closer then a lot of brothers!

Haden, Mcoy considered you a brother, and you never consider Mcoy anything but a 4 skill 21 year old midfielder! I was your sidekick right?

Haden: Who is the Xpert destroyer?! ME

But Mcoy was never your sidekick? Mcoy was more like your subsitute! Mcoy was the one who held you up when you got injured from a bruise play against Nikos.

Haden: Yeah when I missed that freekick, you took the ball from me and ran

Yeah Mcoy took the ball and Mcoy scored the goal, but Mcoy's been scoring them all along. Finally you were no longer in the top league to be in my way.

Haden: All the goals you scored didn't bothere me! I came back after two seasons absence and proved that I still have better tactics then you!

Yeah you beat Mcoy Haden, but who's pitch is full of field mice and saturated with water? who's balls are punctured? who's shower room floor is soapy?

MCOY AND HADEN, Last man standing. The only difference is who will have more dirty tricks and bruise play!

You can't bruise me Steve you aren't in the same league as me Steve!

I have a proposal for you, each of us form a team of xpert managers to face each other.

If I win, you are finished and either publicy apologise or start a new team in the lower leagues.

If you win, I admit you were always better and you can run the league with me as joint admin.

What do you say Steveeeeeeeeee

Haden vs Mcoy the final chapter

N-Euro Cup Round One

****The Comerade Co-op 2-2 Mcoys Sons****

The winners of the middle league take on Mcoys Sons who were only promoted back into the elite league last season. Co-op enter the field in a 4-5-1 formation which is matched by Mcoys Sons. Mcoys Sons are the stronger side on paper but Co-op were first to score with a goal coming from Gennadi Yachmenev in the 16th minute. Co-op stayed dominant in the first half with 6 chances to Mcoy's 2 but in the 34th minute a second charge from Mcoys Sons resulted in a goal from Hamilton Charles. The tide changed in the second half and Mcoys Sons were the more dominant force, getting another goal in the 61st minute scored by Niles Alvarado. Co-op were restricted to their own area, unable to break through until the 80th minute when Boris Kalashnikov was able to score from the team's only chance in the second half. With 20 minutes left to go, Co-op opted to cut down Mcoys Chances rather than go for another goal and when the final whistle blew, Co-op led 7-5 on chances and will go through to the next round.

****Seahawks FC 2-2 Leeds M.O.T****

Both teams opted for a balanced 4-4-2 formation which seemed to work better for Leeds than it did Seahawks as Leeds scored 2 goals within 2 minutes of each other within the first 20 minutes of the game. Marvin Townshend scored the first and Mortimer Marshall scored the second goal. Seahawks were far from through however and Jeremias Ríos proved it with a goal in the 33rd minute to keep them in the game. Seahawks still entered the second half one goal down with a barrage of shots coming in from the opposition. It wasn't until the 92nd minute when Seahawks were able to score again which was far too late. With the game ending in a draw, Leeds go through with 8 chances to 3.

****Hadens Rangers 1-3 Intergalactico Stars****

Both teams played 3-4-3 but Intergalactico came out better for it thanks to Haden's weak midfield (which is a closely guarded secret). Despite the difference in strength, Hadens Rangers held up pretty well against Intergalactico in the first half. They didn't make any attempts on goal themselves but limited Intergalactico to just one. The first goal was scored in the 64th minute as Intergalactico finally got into their stride and Terry Hogan scored with a shot from inside the penalty area. Benny Whitman of Hadens Rangers did his best to disrupt Intergalactico with a goal in the 72nd minute but they had found Rangers weak points now and were exploiting them for multiple chances. Mark Undertaker scored in the 77th minute to put Intergalactico back in the lead and Ronald Ronaldo put the final nail in Rangers coffin with a goal in the 84th minute.

****Recall United 1-2 Real Peeps****

Some diversity at last as Recall go for a 5-4-1 while Real Peeps go for an offensive 3-5-2 away from home. Recall's defence kept Peeps at bay for most of the first half but one shot by Derrick Birch got through in the 34th minute which soared past the keeper's head and into the goal. The second half was more action-packed as both teams had more attempts on each other's goals. Real Peeps increased their lead in the 86th minute thanks to a goal from Cletus Blessed which couldn't have come sooner as in the 89th minute, Brett Whiteside scored from a freekick for Recall United. With no added injury time Recall had no chance to equalise and Real Peeps go through to the next round.

**Silverdale Hotpot 4-0 Crisfield Seahawks**

Crisfield easily had the hardest draw in the first round as they face the elite league champions and understandably it was a one-sided match. Silverdale showed no mercy and played 4-5-1 and Crisfield did the same. Clifford Hope was first to score for Silverdale in the 34th minute and he scored again just four minutes later. In the 60th minute Clifford Hope completed his hattrick and allowed Steven Calderwood to score the next goal in the 64th minute. Crisfield had one shot on target in the whole game which was easily saved by the keeper.

****Winston Gardens 4-1 Yellow Submarine****

This was one of the more anticipated games as both teams are fairly evenly matched. Both teams played surprisingly well in their first seasons, both finishing 2nd beating more seasoned teams. Both teams played 4-5-1 today in hopes to win possession in midfield but Winston Gardens proved to be the stronger team and easily dominated the game. Magnus Ahnfeldt scored first to put Winston Gardens 1-0 in the 12th minute but Egun Urtain of Yellow Submarine equalised just 7 minutes later. Magnus Ahnfeldt scored again in the 26th minute and Yellow Submarine fell back. In the second half, Gardens pushed harder and limited Submarine to just one attempt on goal while they had 3. Winston Gardens scored a further two goals in the second half, both scored by Bradley Thomas in the 69th and 74th minutes.

What do you want me to do with my team next season? Do you need it to make up numbers or something?

What do you want me to do with my team next season? Do you need it to make up numbers or something?

I want you to play it!!! :p

If you could keep it for the numbers that would be great if you at any time reconsider come back! No cube means a sad xpert league.