NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

As we're all 'coming out', I might as well too. I'm Bronzong. When I target someone, whoever else is also targetting that person will reach them, regardless of roleblocks, redirections or the target's own defensive powers.

Targets.

Night 1: Cube

Night 2: Dud (Shiny Orb redirected to Cube)

Night 3: Maddog

Night 4: Eevilmurray (Which is probably why Nintendohnut's investigation wasn't fooled by Eevil's 'psychic facade')

Night 5: No Target (Didn't see the point as noone was particularly suspicious at this point)

Night 6: Jimbob

Peeps' post is definitely interesting. Enough to make me

Remove Vote

until we've heard more from Diageo. I'd still like a definitive answer from Jimbob regarding whether he is neutral or town though. I think Yvonne is also definitely starting to sound fishy.

ALSO, I'd like to hear the target list from the other superchargers. I was supercharged on one of the nights. Though it didn't give me the ability to target two people, it just made my powers effect me.

I was told in my night 5 PM that I would be protected from roleblockers/redirectors. I think it was just to stop me targeting two players again as that would overpower me a bit. I wasn't told of any protection for night 6 but I believe you because I am charged for night 7.

@Diageo Nintendohnut had caught DuD during the day before Night 4. You roleblocked him the very night after he caught us a mafioso. That is my reason for suspecting you.

On day 4 we were all voting for Eevil, which I initiated but the day ended before a lynch.

Well I must have forgotten then. I haven't really been paying attention. I think the fact that you reached your target anyway, the one that I was trying to lynch and that you helped me to lynch and I didn't even notice you should have been roleblocked, shows how little attention I was paying.

ALSO, I'd like to hear the target list from the other superchargers. I was supercharged on one of the nights. Though it didn't give me the ability to target two people, it just made my powers effect me.

I posted my target list a little while ago. I targeted you on Night 1. Were you sent a PM about it?

And come on Diageo, almost everyone's told their target list by now :| Not revealing yourself is making you very suspicious - we have investigators and stuff out in the open, do you have something to hide?

I posted my target list a little while ago. I targeted you on Night 1. Were you sent a PM about it?

And come on Diageo, almost everyone's told their target list by now :| Not revealing yourself is making you very suspicious - we have investigators and stuff out in the open, do you have something to hide?

I have given my target list. Peeps knows my power. Everyone knows my colours. I don't know why you need any more.

Also, Bronzong fits - it's Steel/Psychic. I am STILL suspicious of Yvonne claiming Palkia, as it's not Psychic type at all.

I have given my target list. Peeps knows my power. Everyone knows my colours. I don't know why you need any more.

Ok sorry, I went back to look for it :) You posted it in such as inconspicuous way, without any labelling, that it was easily missed :p

I'd like the Peeps and Diageo to find themselves in write-ups. The Pokemon/Colours they've claimed are very similar, I doubt that they're both telling the truth.

I actually received two PMs on the night you targeted me, Diageo - one saying I was Roleblocked, and correction saying I was not. I'm pretty sure I was protected and that is the only reason you didn't stop me. Rez must've realised his mistake and corrected it. The fact you went for an investigator who lynched a mafia member and claim you 'weren't paying attention' is ridiculous.

I'd like to hear your character claim, just to see what Pokemon you're attempting to suggest you are. When peeps made his claim I thought I saw him in write-ups, but now youre saying that's you.

Change Vote: Diageo

Start paying attention.

I was Slowpoke. I am now Slowbro.

If I am mafia, why did I try to lynch Eevilmurray for two consecutive days and succeed on the second?

I'd still like a definitive answer from Jimbob regarding whether he is neutral or town though.

My Pokemon is Azelf, i am town. I have not worked with other neutrals at all, i have had no contact from the other players who were these pokemon. My role in this game is a protector, i have to protect a target every night from being killed during the night phases.

Thats a direct quote from an earlier post made by myself. I can't see how i can provide a more "definitive" answer without being investigated and someone else confirming my alleigence.

I haven't claimed a pokémon, I think people are confusing me with someone else =\

I am also not a psychic type as has already been revealed. Is everyone else actually psychic then? I thought this was like the dragon pokémafia (I forget the number) when most were dragons but not everyone.

I was Slowpoke. I am now Slowbro.

If I am mafia, why did I try to lynch Eevilmurray for two consecutive days and succeed on the second?

Let me answer your question with another question: If you are town, why did you attempt to roleblock our alignment investigator the night after he caught DuD?

Oh right... you weren't paying attention. Solid defence.

Ah sorry, must have missed it. Yup I got a PM about it.

Thats a direct quote from an earlier post made by myself. I can't see how i can provide a more "definitive" answer without being investigated and someone else confirming my alleigence.

I get that but a few posts before you stated you were neutral, though looking back on it you just seem to go along with Nintendohnut and say you're a neutral townie rather than say you're neutral.

Can we hear a bit more from Yvonne? That all sounded VERY odd until the attention was turned toward Diageo. Note how quiet Yvonne goes. (although, granted, a lot has happened in the last four hours and work & things get in the way of Pokemafia, but still, something to consider)

I almost believe Diageo is town for the sole reason that if he IS mafia, BOY is he playing a bad game. He's almost incriminated himself too much. I don't think a mafia would be as obviously withholding?

Can we hear a bit more from Yvonne? That all sounded VERY odd until the attention was turned toward Diageo. Note how quiet Yvonne goes. (although, granted, a lot has happened in the last four hours and work & things get in the way of Pokemafia, but still, something to consider)

I almost believe Diageo is town for the sole reason that if he IS mafia, BOY is he playing a bad game. He's almost incriminated himself too much. I don't think a mafia would be as obviously withholding?

True, Yvonne has gone quiet since the attention has been averted away from them.

If it turns out Diageo is mafia, i'll eat my hat.

Let me answer your question with another question: If you are town, why did you attempt to roleblock our alignment investigator the night after he caught DuD?

Oh right... you weren't paying attention. Solid defence.

You didn't actually answer the question. Just returned to your original, already made point.

If you're so convinced I am mafia, then vote for me.

Changevote: Diageo

I can't believe people are saying he's incriminated himself too much so he must be town. Roleblocking an alignment investigator the exact night after he got a mafioso lynched is a classic mafia tactic.

I fully mistrust anyone who uses the 'if I were mafia I wouldn't be so stupid' defence. It's such an easy way to help the mafia and wriggle out of suspicion. People are happy to believe you're a stupid townie but unwilling to believe you're a stupid mafia?

Edited by The Peeps

Hi everyone, small work emergency. Will be back later tonight, but I'm going to be too busy to respond to anything for a couple of hours. When does day end? If it's due before ten just lynch someone, even if it's me. We gotta be more proactive about this.

back as soon as I can!

Changevote: Diageo

I can't believe people are saying he's incriminated himself too much so he must be town. Roleblocking an alignment investigator the exact night after he got a mafioso lynched is a classic mafia tactic.

I fully mistrust anyone who uses the 'if I were mafia I wouldn't be so stupid' defence. It's such an easy way to help the mafia and wriggle out of suspicion. People are happy to believe you're a stupid townie but unwilling to believe you're a stupid mafia?

You still didn't answer my question about Eevil. There was no attention on him whatsoever, but I connected the fact that he said he used sounds and the sound killer in the write-up. I'm the reason Nintendohnut decided to investigate Eevil.

After looking back through that day, I see your point.

Remove vote

Yvonne then?

It does seem like one of the three chargers may be mafia though you can never tell for sure by power alone.

All of them have targeted me at least once, have any of them not targeted Nintendohnut? I doubt the mafia would want to boost an alignment investigator.

I actually investigated him the night before but couldn't target him, which was one reason why I investigated him again the next night. The night you tried to Roleblock me. I'm sorry but if you were paying attention enough to lead two lynches on EEVIL, I'm not sure how you missed that information.

@The Peeps - I was attacked on the third night (I think) by cube, stopping me being boosted for the rest of the game. There's no point in them targeting me now, sadly.

I really think I'm in trouble tonight. If there are any protectors still out there, please can I have your help! Thanks :)

When does day end? If it's due before ten just lynch someone, even if it's me. We gotta be more proactive about this.

Sounds a bit odd. Like 'Come on guys! We gotta lynch SOMEONE! Even me! Look at how pro-town I am! I'm totally townie! I'm even telling you to lynch me for the good of the town so that makes me definitely TOWN! Right?!'

Vote: Yvonne

Just so I've gotten my vote in. Very willing to change it later on depending what he says.

I think Zell is mafia. It's why I've been roleblocking him. And Nintendohnut, read back on the days I voted for Eevil and you will see what The Peeps saw.

I'd be willing to lynch Zell just because he's so inactive.

We have everything we need to find the boosted orb redirector. If we get him/her today he's undoubtedly toast tomorrow.

Last night:

A pink, white and cream Pokémon (DIAGEO) had a curious ring of liquid around it. It was disturbed by what seemed to be a mirror like reflection of itself...later another Pokémon wandered past. ? ? ? ?

A bright orb lead the Pokémon across town. ORB REDIRECTOR

Two distinct ribbons of energy weaved around the town before quickly disperging. ? ? ? ?

A flying Pokémon shot some strange blasts down towards a towering Pokémon. The only flying pokemon I can think of left is XATU - EDDIECOLESLAW

A turqoise, dark teal and red Pokémon opened its eyes, and strikingly glanced at a fidgeting Pokémon. JIMBOB (SPAMBOT also claimed?)

Suddenly, out of nowhere an incredibly bright and powerful blast of energy smashed into a noble leader...

CyberneticMewtwo_Golden.gif

Cybernetic Mewtwo (Mkii Golden Armour) was blasted directly onto his right arm-cannon. In a flash of light he activated the teleportation device, luckily stored in his left arm-cannon. A member of the town, he could track players using tech-globes. @Jonnas is no longer in the game.

Remaining players

Yvonne NOT MENTIONED

Diageo MENTIONED

Tales NOT MENTIONED

The Peeps NOT MENTIONED

Zell - Wouldn't even know as he hasn't told us who he is

EddieColeslaw - POSSIBLY MENTIONED

Jimbob - MENTIONED

SPAMBOT4000 - POSSIBLY MENTIONED

Place yourselves in the write-up people! We have very few hours left today. LET'S DO THIS!

In many Pokemafia games, the mafia usually has a hiding/obscuring power, so are we looking at the people not mentioned as possible mafiosos?

As for me being mentioned, I didn't spot that, and your guess is as good as mine. I don't think I've EVER been mentioned by colour. If that is me, then Peeps is the "towering Pokemon"?

Anyone been keeping track of the vote count?