NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

I think Peeps said he wasn't a power charger, but power learner or something.

Rez told me I could not charge myself(I asked). And Palkia as a simple charger? Sounds weird. Palkia(and Dialga) has an orb that makes it more powerful when attached, although that's all it do I think. Anyway Vote Yonne.

You guys are doing some selective reading. I am not a simple charger, I also have a chance to evolve people (where applicable). The orbs are already accounted for, by Jonnas. I know nothing of this "orb" that Palkia has, but from what you say, it's singular, so there goes that theory.

Scum team remaining IMO is Jimbob and Tales. My vote stays on.

Jonnas used an orb to investigate. There are also redirecting orbs that I have been affected by in the past. I know that these weren't caused by jonnas. There is an orb redirector out there.

@Tales I would still like a character from you please. What Pokemon are you?

@Yvonne - how do you explain the fact that neither of your targets for night 5 were actually supercharged?

The only other option is that Eddie is lying. If she really did target you on night 4 then you should have been able to Target three people as you had been charged by yourself and her.

@EddieColeslaw why did you not target anyone on night 5? Please can you tell us your character as well?

I have been notified when I've been redirected. Also, how would you be redirected from two people? AND how come nobody else has come forward as being charged? Are you suggesting they directed both your redirections at the mafia when they didn't even know your power? If you'd been a Roleblocker that would've been a very risky tactic.

I don't know how the redirection mechanic works, but I would think that it would only take one redirection to mess up the entire turn, I've never heard of partial redirection. That said, I didn't receive any notification, so that may not be the case at all

Diageo is viewing the thread, so hopefully he will have something to say. I think we're at the point now where everyone needs to make a roleclaim and share their targets.

And Yvonne, it still doesn't explain why nobody else has come forward as being charged the night you claim to have been redirected.

I got supercharged the night before, and last night I was knocked down by some beeping pokemon.

I don't know what to make of the rest. I think it's clear that Jimbob is neutral and is apparently lying about it now. We also have a few superchargers but I wasn't charged on night 2. Or any other night except the night before last.

Maybe the superchargers have something to do with type and can only charge certain other pokemon?

The only other option is that Eddie is lying. If she really did target you on night 4 then you should have been able to Target three people as you had been charged by yourself and her.

@EddieColeslaw why did you not target anyone on night 5? Please can you tell us your character as well?

The truth is, I...forgot to send in a target on night 5 =__=

I am Xatu!

Also Palkia is Water/Dragon...where did the Psychic theme go? ;)

Night 4:

Two orbs flew around the town.[/color]

Is that you, Yvonne? Or was it Jonnas? Can you identify yourself in the Night 4 write-up?

I'm surprised i've not been lynched yet, considering some are convinced i'm lying (which i'm not btw) about what i'm saying. But as i said, the truth will be confirmed in the end. My vote stays as it is, unless i'm convinced to change it.

I was charged on night 6 but it didn't let me target two players. I was protected from being roleblocked/redirected on night 6. So Yvonne DID at least charge me on night 5 (for night 6).

Right, okay. So either Peeps and Yvonne are the remaining mafia... or something else. Eddie could be lying, potentially? Zell was charged night 4 - he could be the orb user? Like a claim from @Zell, @Diageo and @Tales - at the moment, I think those three are the most suspicious. Still not convinced by Yvonne - did you receive anything else suggesting you were charged by Eddie, @Yvonne?

What did I do? I'm Kadabra, evolved from Abra.

Can you find yourself in any write-ups?

I'm the pink cream and white pokemon. I don't know why you need me to claim anything.

I don't know why you're unwilling to claim. Something to hide? You haven't revealed anything at all yet. Character and target would be awesome.

Meh. I don't feel it is necessary. You would gain nothing from my character as I already gave my colours. I meant to target Zell, but I was apparently knocked down by some beeping pokemon.

Dannyboy, Dannyboy, Zell, Nintendohnut, Zell.

If that's not enough targets then it means I forgot to send one during Paddy's day.

Ok you've crept up in my suspicions now Diageo because I know your power. Why did you try to roleblock Nintendohnut after he had already caught DuD out as mafia?

Do you know which night you targeted me specifically? Trying to work out if you actually did anything. Pretty sure you didn't. What's your power? I get a feeling you're going to say tracker for some reason....

EDIT: Just saw Peeps' post, makes interesting.

Can you find yourself in any write-ups?

I haven't looked to be honest.

I targeted Nintendohnut on 11-03-2012, 10:24 PM. Don't know what night that was.

Looking back, it was night four, and Nintendohnut hadn't lynched any mafia then. Also, you have no reason to suspect me. I was the one gunning to lynch Eevil two days in a row. I was the first to vote for him both the day before he died and the day we lynched him.

I was charged on night 6 but it didn't let me target two players. I was protected from being roleblocked/redirected on night 6. So Yvonne DID at least charge me on night 5 (for night 6).

I protected you from redirections on night 6.

I supercharge for the following night, and protect from redirections on the night I target.

I haven't looked to be honest.

What...exactly have you been doing? XD

I was told in my night 5 PM that I would be protected from roleblockers/redirectors. I think it was just to stop me targeting two players again as that would overpower me a bit. I wasn't told of any protection for night 6 but I believe you because I am charged for night 7.

@Diageo Nintendohnut had caught DuD during the day before Night 4. You roleblocked him the very night after he caught us a mafioso. That is my reason for suspecting you.