N-Europe

Chronicle (Movie)

ReZourceman

I went to see it the other day, with little to no idea what it was about.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's probably not going to win any awards, but it's enjoyable enough. Definitely a different take on super powers.

Going mental is probably what I'd do too. At the very least I'd fuck around with people for my own amusement. Saving the world is overrated.

I didn't know a thing about it until my friend showed me a trailer last week. We watched the film on the same day and I thought it was pretty good. I'm guessing it was fairly low budget, or it might've just seemed that way because of the camera style.

Definitely worth a watch.

I didn't know a thing about it until my friend showed me a trailer last week. We watched the film on the same day and I thought it was pretty good. I'm guessing it was fairly low budget, or it might've just seemed that way because of the camera style.

$15-25 million, I think. Which I was quite surprised at when I heard because I thought it looked pretty damn good.

Brilliant film. After the amount of Youtube ads I had to sit through a month ago, I thought it was going to be diabolically shit, the CHA-CHING CHA CHING was absolutely grating even though I knew it was just going to be a minor part of the sound track, good to see that I was wrong.

Those last 30 minutes were amazing, it felt a lot like Akira. Which is good, because they cancelled their live action adaptation of it and I wanted to see a little part of the action on a cinema screen. I definitely recommend it, I just wonder if a sequel is possible.