NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight

Current- and next-gen console size comparison pics

Best I´ve seen so far:

j9ptw05au.jpg

Just look at the Revolution! :rolleyes: That thing is even smaller than I expected.

Found it here. Don´t blame me if theres something wrong about those sizes. :heh:

Thats can't be right can it?

I thought that it was the size of 2 dvd cases stacked on top of each other sideways, if thats a 12cm disk next to it the 1 would be too big.

Also, reading through the posts, i noticed a few of them on there saying that they are going to get a revo. Bu here are some idiotic fanboy posts, and just plain stupid:

"I think Nintendo should stick to handhelds. That revolution isnt powerful. I think they only way they could sell is the cheap price and if the controller handles like a God. Other then that, I think they should stick to handhelds. Oh wait, Sony beat them at that too! "

(Someone then corrected him on his mistake)

"Only because the PSP is more expensive. But, I will argue against anyone that the PSP is better then the DS. Because it is. Its just more expensive."~

More sony fanboyism, no argument etc

I laughed at this one, just daft:

"Xbox 1 looks like a pregnant VCR! I'm really not liking the PS3 sitting down, I like it standing up though... sitting down, its just to convex, and not enough concave."

A lot of the people here are really trying to argue that it is smaller or bigger, for some reason. The one's saying it's bigger are the opnes going on about the power and ports.

People arguing smaller want it to look better..

Also, here are some more pictures posted:

I loved this one:

jfvxgo.jpg

Others:

sizes5qp.jpg

7601148991e50710e70gh.jpg

Though naturally, being ona ps3 forum, they are probably exagerating the Xbox 360

The PS3 is probably quite alot bigger than the one where it's just compared with the 360. I'd say the other one is much more accurate.

Where is the Dreamcast? I remember thinking that The GC was about 2 Dreamcast on top of each others. *runs to check*, well, not exactly, :-)

Whoa, the Revolution sure is small, considering it holds the capacity of 5 consoles. Even the Cube (which is small) is large in comparison. It´s really impressive.

jfvxgo.jpg

Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! It wouldn´t surprise me if that´ll be PS3 actuall size.

The one on top is very accurate. It uses the DVD slot to make the comparison.

The Revolution will be that small :)

How are we meant to wait another year til we get our hands on it, it looks so beautiful... and small.

Yeah I thought it was meant to be the size of a DVD case and it does look pretty good compared to the others.

Smaller the better....oh wait we are talking about consoles right? heh :)

Thats incredible. I can understand why alot of people didnt want a purple cube sitting in their livingroom but that problem has been totally eliminated with the Rev. The size totally puts the other 2 to shame, especially when you consider that it will handle ports (according to the brass)

Shit that's tiny. Which is simply awesome. Easy to understand why it might be so underpowered. marshmellow, I hope you're kidding, how the hell do you lose a console?

Its supposed to be the size of 3 dvd cases on top of each other. So I guess power will be sacrifised. Not that it matters, after a while graphics wear off, and you play the games with best gameplay.

The PS3 looked massive on gamer.tv, probably a hell of a lot bigger than 360. Its funny really concidering PS fanboys attacked the 360 for being big, I just got a cd drive for the mac, measured it up as being the same size as 3 dvd cases, could that be the revolutions true size?

Yeah...the PS3 is huge, and the 360 is big.

I reckon that new good graphics, less polygons thing is what 'tendo are using cozza the size of the thing; it's so cute ^_^

The PS3's almost 6.5 times the size of the revo!!!! O.O

just hope its not a windy day when i buy my revo or it'll fly away :o

i beleive that top pic to be accurate and is astonishing how small it is compared to the 360 and PS3

I knew it was going to be small but I never thought it would be THAT small. Also, did Nintendo not state that the Revolution might get even smaller?

Wow, PS3 is just about smaller than 360, and people were moaning about the monsterous size of PS3....

The picture retro-lover is definitly a lie, PS3 is no way about the same height as a PS2.. And btw retro, revo is about the size of 3 DVD cases, and the disc would fit in because if you can fit a disc in a DVD case, and revo is the same size as 3... it fits in

Sign in to follow this