N-Europe

MTV Pimp my Ride USA

Oli1983uk

I can't stand the UK version either, it just makes me cringe. Like Replika said, why does he try to make the show exactly the same and copy X? Did anyone see where he called a half pipe a half tube?

Oh god, WestWood is an idiot. The UK show isn't really that bad. It's not as insane as the US version, but it's still pretty good. Westwood just ruins it for me tho. I get the feeling that maybe he's just trying to hard.

Just a feeling? He tries to hard and it's crazily blatant. Same with the others.

They all want to be American, and also, black.

It's a horrible thing to watch.

I think they just wanted it to basically be the same as the US version, but just set in a different place with different people. In effect, they were all trying to be like X and it didn't come off well.

Although, i didn't like Westwood before he did the UK version, so that really didn't help my opinion of him. :heh:

You can tell Westcoast pwn the UK when they discuss what they are going to do.

In the US one, they sit around a huge polished table with loads of rims and stuff behind them, all chromey and shiny.

In the UK one, they sit together in a tight circle on crates in what looks like an Armenian shoe factory.

west coast customs are in a whole different league to Carisma who built the USA PMR cars, jamie shaw has built some great motors but most of them are for him self! where as the west coast customs built cars for alot of major stars.

Also i think that MTV ask the carisma lot to try and put on a cockney accent in someway! they just sound so Fake!

westwood is an idiot, i dont know anyone who doesnt laugh at him! its awful! they need to stop trying to be all american gangster hip hop style and just go british no nonsense get the work done style!

when i was in magaluf we went to this club and westwood was there being the mr big DJ....it hurt my ears!