NEurope
Retro_Link

Transformers 4 & 5

Just got back from seeing this with the lads and I really enjoyed it. It's the usual Transformers affair, so if you don't like the others then you won't enjoy this one.

I didn't mind the length of the film but there were a few kids at the cinema who were getting a bit restless. There was one little lad sitting near me who kept getting excited and jumping up and down everytime Prime was fighting. Bless.

Once again the focus is on the humans too much but at this point I'm used to the movies being like this. The action scenes are great though, with plenty of explosions, buildings getting blown up and guns getting fired. My kinda movie. :D

What's the US city that you see getting destroyed in the trailer? Some of those scenes look really similar to those in Transformers 3, is it the same city again?

What's the US city that you see getting destroyed in the trailer? Some of those scenes look really similar to those in Transformers 3, is it the same city again?

There's a bit of a scuffle in Chicago ( same as last movie but it's relevant to the plot ) but most of the main action happens in China.