N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't it clear? Yvonne targeted Sprout, was roleblocked by Zell. Additionally there was no kill last night.

Yeah, I just got it messed up in my head.

you know how else a kill can be prevented?

protection

no kill order

This is a valid point, Diageo. The lack of kill and her roleblock isn't worth all that much as an argument.

ReZ (9): Sprout, Dannyboy, Yvonne, Tales, Eddiecoleslaw, MadDog, The Peeps, mr-paul, Diageo,

Supergrunch (8): Sprout, Yvonne, Tales, Zell, Diageo, Heroicjanitor, mr-paul, Eddiecoleslaw (+ Dannyboy, Eevilmurray, Nintendohnut & The Peeps)

Voted for both:

Sprout

EddieColeslaw

Diageo

Tales

Yvonne

mr-paul

Dannyboy

The Peeps

Voted for just ReZ:

MadDog

Voted for just Grunch:

Zell

heroicjanitor

EEVILMURRAY

Nintendohnut

That's as fallacious as can be. We know for a fact there are other players who can stop actions, so why does it make Yvonne more suspicious than anyone else?

Because we know she was roleblocked, and we don't know who else was stopped or protected. Therefore making her the most suspicious.

If there is no kill, you look at the roleblockers and protectors, we know she was roleblocked, and so suspicious.

She claims a townie was lying for no apparent reason and does not believe he targeted her even though he has information that fits her role and got punished for posting his PM when he revealed it.

That's as fallacious as can be. We know for a fact there are other players who can stop actions, so why does it make Yvonne more suspicious than anyone else?

Of course Yvonne is more suspicious than anyone else. We know for a fact he was roleblocked.

If we knew for a fact who was stopped by a protector, they would also be more suspicious than anyone else - or just as suspicious as Yvonne is.

I wonder if our protector(s) is/are told how many people they prevent from reaching their target.

If anyone can say for certain that they reached their target then they are automatically less suspicious than Yvonne is. I'm not saying Yvonne is 100% mafia because of being roleblocked while there was no kill but you can't deny it makes him more suspicious than others!

Of course Yvonne is more suspicious than anyone else. We know for a fact he was roleblocked.

If we knew for a fact who was stopped by a protector, they would also be more suspicious than anyone else - or just as suspicious as Yvonne is.

I wonder if our protector(s) is/are told how many people they prevent from reaching their target.

If anyone can say for certain that they reached their target then they are automatically less suspicious than Yvonne is. I'm not saying Yvonne is 100% mafia because of being roleblocked while there was no kill but you can't deny it makes him more suspicious than others!

But we know for a fact that other people are able to roleblock/protect, so obviously there are people out there equally suspicious. Just because we don't know of them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Grunch got punished for quoting a pm. Doesn't say what night it's from.

Also It's common knowledge that I'm a tracker, has been from day 2.

He never had a chance to admit to his lie.

I would like to hear from eenuh before the day ends.

ALSO I didn't want to mention this because it just sounds like mafia pandering but I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID I WAS ROLEBLOCKED. I gave up the one thing that could get me suspicion, the only advantage of it being that it was completely true.

ALSO I didn't want to mention this because it just sounds like mafia pandering but I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID I WAS ROLEBLOCKED. I gave up the one thing that could get me suspicion, the only advantage of it being that it was completely true.

Unfortunately it doesn't do much for your defence. You'd know that it would only be a matter of time before Zell told us all that he roleblocked you so the safest move is to come clean yourself. Basically plead guilty and hope to get off lightly.

remove vote for now anyway as I'm less sure about you than I was. I was forgetting/ignoring that you're a tracker at first which isn't really a mafia ability.

And to put even more doubt out there, we can't be certain that Supergrunch really did post his PMs. They could still have been faked but Jonnas would have to punish him anyway or we'd know for sure that he was lying. I'm confident he did post his actual PMs (at least the MadDog/Oldbag one anyway), but we should never take anything as 100% proof.

I'm gonna be rash. I think Nintendohnut is in cahoots with Heroicjanitor. Did someone think before he might be evil a few days ago but let it slide?

Vote: Nintendohnut

Also! I've thought Tales stank from the beginning (we can't target him or something) and during the last court session he was rounding up people to vote for Supergrunch... who turned out being innocent. Should this be read into...?

Wait... what? Why do you think I'm in cahoots with heroic?

I've already revealed my power and how it is carried out. It is also fully provable (and it has been proved correct, ultimately). Not really sure what to say in my defence, as your accusation ultimately stems from 'yeah, I think he's evil VOTE'

Don't forget 101 Mafia Survival Tactics, Section 6: Claim the mafia is laughing to challenge the town's pride, and Section 13: Claim real life problems are preventing you from paying attention properly.

Not that she is using these ones.

It's not relevant right now but I've forgotten to make this point up until now

With the first point (claim the mafia is laughing etc) I have used that sentence maybe twice in the past. BOTH TIMES I have been a townie or neutral and it was a genuine point. At the time you (and others) thought I was a mafioso and so assumed it was a tactic, but in actual fact it was a genuine point - if a townie or natural player is being constantly harangued in the day and no attention is being paid to the mafia, they will be in their forum saying how the day is going well, and how the town are being stupid. Yes, this CAN be a mafia tactic to sound like a townie, but to simply say that anyone who does it is mafia (which has been done in the past) is ridiculous as it is a genuine point.

ANYWAY.

I'm not voting as there is loads of discussion and I don't want the day to end early due to my double vote. Yvonne is definitely a tracker so for the moment I think it might be better to let it lie - he's not much use to the mafia as a tracker any more as he has to share his information with the town.

I'm more concerned by the lack of response from @EddieColeslaw. I asked her some questions in a previous post and she hasn't been online since. I know real life etc, but I still want the questions answered before the end of the day.

Yet you claim her roleblocking makes her more suspicious than anyone else, which I find to be a logical fallacy.

Might just be me being unclear then. I'm only saying Yvonne is more suspicious than anyone who actually did reach their target.

Anyone who was stopped by a protector would be equally as suspicious as Yvonne but unfortunately we don't know anyone that was. The longer it takes for someone to come out and say they were stopped then the more likely it seems to me that the person is mafia.

Also! Thanks, @Zell, for the answers to my questions, and apologies for confusing who you targeted to Dannyboy instead of the Peeps. Having never played the games I don't know what the characters look like, and Dannyboy's avatar is confusing me into thinking he's someone else! I'll try to remember from now on/refer back to the first post more often.

Well I SHOULD be working but this is too damn fun.

I think some people are either stupid or being deliberately stupid. Last night after supergrunch was killed, i targeted sprout, and was roleblocked by zell. No one can prove i lied at any point. Why did zell roleblock a tracker?

I didn't know Zell was the roleblocker, when did that get revealed? Because as far as I'm concerned to admit to roleblocking me, a tracker, would be admitting to being mafia. His vote record looks bad too.

:laughing:

I'm talking about way back when I said I was roleblocked. Go find that post. At that stage, I didn't know Zell was the roleblocker. My reactions following this (including voting for him) reflect this. Sorry for the lack of clarity. Still, consistent, if you check.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!