NEurope
ReZourceman

Horrible Bosses (Movie)

Saw this yesterday and was very happy. It is a comedy film, with a couple of actors I'm not massively familiar (well...one actor I'm not familiar with). That guy from Hall Pass is in this, and he is great in it, I think he is funny....he will do well I think. Obviously Jason Legend Bateman.

horrible_bosses-8.jpg

Storyline is a little silly (which I had no idea about even as I avoided most/all trailers apart from half a teaser) but yeah, it was funny throughout and had some VERY amusing moments. Maybe two or three uber laugh moments.

Silly but fun. And Kevin Spacey - so. Obviously.

Enjoyed.

I want to see this. I liked The Switch so if it's at least as good as that I'll enjoy it.

I saw this today. Yeah, the plot was a bit silly, but it was pretty funny and I enjoyed it. The Bunk makes a nice little cameo.

Yeah, couple of Wire folk in...and I normally am not CRAZY about Jamie Foxx but I actually really liked his performance. He had some veryy funny bits.

Jason Sudekis is always worth a squint but doubtful I'll watch this at the cinema.

I saw this. Really good film. I would say it would be just as enjoyable on DVD so i am not sure if it is a cinema must.

It is a must see though really good.

I never see comedy films at the cinema, but I had an urge to see this, has a great cast.

It was funny throughout, very enjoyable, but very short, I felt.

Biggest laugh from me was Jennifer Aniston saying 'Let's do it on top of her, let's use her like a bed!". And the bit where she's like, "Don't cry 'rape!', Jodie Foster!".

I really enjoyed Horrible Bosses, I love Jennifer Aniston! She is one of my favourite actresses and I also like Jason Bateman. A good, funny, enjoyable film, definitely recommend it!

Jennifer Aniston was really good in it. She was proper smoking hot too.