N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm oner of the idiots who didn't send a PM in, so unless someone forced me to target Eevil, Esequiel's results are rubbish.

We still haven't caught ANY bad guys. I'm still not convinced by a lot of these inactives, ReZ, Diageo and Peeps. I really don't feel Cyclops with a day power/Jean Grey would be in this game with all the "obscure" characters we have had dead so far.

I'm Psylocke btw.

The Peeps: 45 posts.

mr-paul: 23 posts.

Vote: mr-paul

What's your power?

Also, Tales was Cable. That's not an obscure character.

Do you read the comics mr-paul? I'm sure none of these characters are that obscure for those that actually follow them*

*I don't read them myself, just guessing.

If I was the killer surely I would kill by doing something psychic rather than hit someone over the head?

No I don't read the comics, my knowledge basically comes from the movies/tv series.

I have TWO good investigations.

This feels like the mafia making a final push to win, they're so blatantly close to majority and if they even get one townie vote with them I bet they have one.

Out and on my mobile where I can't access the sent PM box. Will clarify when I can but have definitely targeted ReZ, Peeps, heroicjanitor and Eevil over the days, as well as a couple of days where I haven't sent a target (was on holiday and missed my last night's target.)

But seriously guys, I'm not who you need to be going after. I have two good investigations. And if I were evil would that many people jump on me so quickly in a game where many have been inactive? Why me and not diageo when I had those good investigations?

I think mass role/target claims could be our only hope.

The town needs to stick a vote on Diageo, he hasn't even denied being mafia and has posted next to nothing in this thread.

Iv used another special power for tonight which will show in the write up who targetted me as I expect to be killed tonight!

Sounds pretty conclusive against mr-paul.

mr-paul is the one who 'touched' Rummy in night 4 so his power is not completely psychic.

It doesn't look like anyone was forced to act in the write-up either. Have we got any redirectors left in the game besides mr-paul?

That's pretty sound logic to be fair.

We can't afford to get this wrong though and I can't see a reason why 2 mafias would target the same person on a night they planned to kill him.

The problem is that if we are wrong it's probially game over.

Targets :

Night 1 Heroicjanitor

Night 2 HeroicJanitor

Night 3 Eevilmurray

Night 4 ReZourceman

Night 5 The Peeps

Night 6 no one

I'm pretty sure eevil had redirected me at some point too so I'm not sure where I always ended up. Targeted herojan the first two nights as I thought it would be easier to find exactly where I am in write ups but I'm still none the wiser.

I'm gonna vote for someone who is being totally inactive soon, we can't have this, only about half the players are actually playing.

If i was mafia, with the state of play as it is I'd have at least one person defending me. At the moment it looks like I'm fighting on my own!

Sighhhhh.

Nothing I say will alleviate your suspicions.

I have TWO good investigations.

Does Diageo have any?

We haven't even heard from him today.

I kept my role secret as it can cause a lot of trouble for the mafia but now they know it they can stop me.

Jonnas isn't posting, jayseven isn't posting, Marcamillian isn't posting. Ellmeister hasn't posted today, Dannyboy isn't posting, MadDog isn't posting. There are so many people we know NOTHING about. Do you know what Diageo's role is? All we've got is herojan's claim that he's this blonde psychic woman and to be honest, I don't trust heroicjanitor right now.

Who are you, Herojan?

And unless someone manipulated me, I didn't send in a night target.

And btw @Peeps, when I said inactives, Peeps, ReZ etc. on the last page - you weren't included in inactives - you were separate to them - just thought I'd clear that up :kiss:

There's no point focusing just on one event and on what one person claims to have seen. We don't know the whole picture of what happened at night unless everyone speaks.