X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making perfect sense!

Then you're not good at explaining it.

Bottom line, something doesn't add up, I have nothing more viable and something about you bugs me more than it does anyone else, and I don't want to hold off voting forever. Not that it seems to matter with all the activity we've got going on -.-

What? What doesn't add up? Besides the fact that you were redirected when you tried targetting me?

Too many people are being inactive for anything to actually happen. Bet the mafia are laughing right now.

Eevil you may have said it before but you could answer the questions on this page as many of us will have forgotten what you have claimed to have done.

Where you think you are in this whole redirecting mess, who you targeted and a clarification of your redirection - you choose two targets yes?

Well after someone pointed out Karma was Asian, I'm assuming that makes me one of the Asian chicks mentioned. I choose someone to be redirected to another, not a random thing.

And who were your two targets?

For which night?

Despite my suspicions yesterday I'm now leaning towards Eevil being good and one of the other redirectors being bad.

I'm truly offended. As far as I'm aware I'm the only one who has revealed their role and the majority of their activity.

Guys, I would like to say, the redirection from the intended kill is indeed Domino, she is me. I have this power of randomness that means someone else dies. Someone please protect me tonight so someone else doesn't get killed. I would have revealed yesterday when it was getting near to deadline, but unfortunately, Paj! ended the day before I knew it.

Also, I'm an investigator so I am useful. So that is one less redirector?

Finally, I've been away seeing my girlfriend since Monday so I did not have a chance to say until now.

THE 4TH NIGHT IS FINISHED

The woman walked the hallways. She was struck by the urge to kill, as armour materialised around her.

--

Spiral...Spiral...Spiral...

--

The woman received a power boost, and mentally grabs hold of two minds, sending them both to the new target she assigned them. One target remained where they were, however.

Someone observed from afar. They were touched.

--

The armoured woman nimbly crossed the station. She saw the watcher, and had a feeling she was meant to..see her..tonight? Never mind. Her new target was emblazoned across her brain, and she saw her near the weapons room.

Someone was about to stop her, but once more was prevented from doing so.

The armoured woman charged at such speed that her target, even with her heightened awareness, wouldn’t have time to react. But…

BOOOOOOOOOM

‘Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa!’ cried the person who just whisked the target out harms way, and safely far, far away.

The armoured woman screamed with rage, before collapsing and her armour disappearing once more.

--

People look out a window on the ship. Earth glows orange.

Earth is dead. It was a planet bent on tearing itself apart. It deserved to be judged. It--

--She is here.

A portion of the ship is ripped off, and everyone begins to fly towards the gaping hole. But it is quickly reassembled telkinetically.

'Here I Am - It Won't Be Long Now Soon You Will Be Whole Complete And Life Will Begin Again' the creature said with a comforting smile, before flying elsewhere in the ship.

Two glistening objects appear and speed away also. One lands in the showers, one lands in the canteen.

---

Scanning...Found (15)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Cube

mr-paul

Jonnas

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog