N-Europe

Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

Yeah, Spurs WERE favourites for the tournament until we lost last week. As spirited said, I meant with the bookies.

As for the double. Pre 20th century doesn't count :P

Let's see shall we, long way to go and all that. Though I'm surprised Liverpool are still being mentioned with regards to 4th, fulham winning tonight should put an end to that, but for me they've never been in with a shout; WAY too average!

You're rubbish at trolling. :p

Why doesn't pre-20th century count?!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're rubbish at trolling. :p

Why doesn't pre-20th century count?!

Dammit!! :D

Because anything went int hose days, football league just getting formed, it was just a few blokes playing football. It wasn't until the 1900's when it started to become professional etc.

Fine, knock the achievement, but when anyone talks about the first club to do the double, it's always Tottenham.

(stupid google letting facts get in the way!)

Dammit!! :D

Because anything went int hose days, football league just getting formed, it was just a few blokes playing football. It wasn't until the 1900's when it started to become professional etc.

Fine, knock the achievement, but when anyone talks about the first club to do the double, it's always Tottenham.

(stupid google letting facts get in the way!)

Isn't that Spurs now? Just a few blokes playing football?

Spurs are a professional football team? :o

Seriously, what?

I've never been to the Lane, however I've heard stories and read stuff about the behaviour of some Spurs fans.

Hardly amazing evidence I know but it would appear a Chelsea fan agrees with me.

For decades now Tottenham hooligans have been well known for attacking scarfers, even old men and women and children. Loud mouthed, low life, bullying cowards, you're not worth the ***** out of my arse.

Link

I've never been to the Lane, however I've heard stories and read stuff about the behaviour of some Spurs fans.

Hardly amazing evidence I know but it would appear a Chelsea fan agrees with me.

Link

First off, I wasn't claiming a moral high ground - I'm not sure where you got that from? It was obviously just trivial banter (don't expect you to agree with it:P).

Secondly, hooliganism is a problem for all football clubs. It's pretty pathetic to target us for that and give some shitty hearsay evidence anyway.

First off, I wasn't claiming a moral high ground - I'm not sure where you got that from? It was obviously just trivial banter (don't expect you to agree with it:P).

Secondly, hooliganism is a problem for all football clubs. It's pretty pathetic to target us for that and give some shitty hearsay evidence anyway.

I enjoyed the pun!

I think people definitely see White Hart Lane a lot worse than many other stadiums for disrespectful actions from supporters.

Let's see shall we, long way to go and all that. Though I'm surprised Liverpool are still being mentioned with regards to 4th, fulham winning tonight should put an end to that, but for me they've never been in with a shout; WAY too average!

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bye bye Liverpool, now scrap it out with Newcastle and stoke for 6th!!

And as for spurs being renowned for being bad. You know the tottenham riots were not to do with football yeah? ;)

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bye bye Liverpool, now scrap it out with Newcastle and stoke for 6th!!

And as for spurs being renowned for being bad. You know the tottenham riots were not to do with football yeah? ;)

MadDog's right, you're a terrible troll.

For fucks sake. We can't finish jack shit. The referee had a shocker. Angry.

I don't want to blame the refs decisions for the result, because he didn't stop us putting the ball in the opponents net, even though he kinda made us be much more cautious for a chunk of the game. There's no discussing the red card, it was a horrible decision. You obviously cannot tackle anymore.

Our finishing is dire. Keepers seem to become superhuman against us, they always seem to have the game of their lifes against us.

Earlier in the season i was convinced it was just temporary, us not scoring. I thought it was inevitable that we will start scoring from the many chances we create. But it keeps happening. That's the most frustrating problem you can have in your football team, lack of cutting edge. We have it big time.

Sorry if my grammar/punctuation is atrocious. :p

Henderson was our best player, imo. His work rate was brilliant and his attitude is top notch. Coincidently he went missing when he was shifted out wide. In the middle he's a brilliant player, out wide, he's ok.

I just cant agree at all

EDIT: I also think that photo is a bit misleading and makes it look worse than it was

I just cant agree at all

EDIT: I also think that photo is a bit misleading and makes it look worse than it was

He was our only spark of any kind in the first half. Who was your MotM?

Yeah that photo is misleading, he connected there but he was barely moving and the impact was small.

I didn't watch the match (not did I want to, smelly Liverpool ;)), but that picture doesn't put Spearing in a good light. Both feet off the ground, and studs showing.

I know it's not good to judge a tackle on one still frame, but judging by that, it's a dangerous tackle. Look at his right foot...could really do some damage.

Tackling is fine. But, two footed and off the ground (based on that photo) is dangerous and reckless.

He was our only spark of any kind in the first half. Who was your MotM?

Yeah that photo is misleading, he connected there but he was barely moving and the impact was small.

Maybe Adam. To be honest im having a bit of trouble thinking of one. Everyone played well but nobody really stood out tonight for me.

Maybe Adam. To be honest im having a bit of trouble thinking of one. Everyone played well but nobody really stood out tonight for me.

I thought his decision making was bad tonight. Quite a few times he made terrible decisions. I'm not too bothered that he didn't pass it to Bellamy, as he won a free kick 19 yards out, although the pass to Bellamy was the best choice.

I actually think the referee had a really good game until the incident. I'm undecided whether he made the right choice or not, but I'm leaning towards a red.

I've seen the replays and he does get the ball, but his feet are up and after getting the ball his feet are dangerously high. He wanted a bit of afters with Dembele (think it was him anyway) and just went too far.

I think a draw was deserved, Liverpool didn't completely dominate and Fulham had their good chances and the goal was a little bit of a clanger from Reina who is usually amazing.