NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ice9

Mario Kart Arcade

Didn't really know where to put this, I decided here but if its wrong admin please shift it somewhere.

Anyway, Namco are making 'Mario Kart Arcade GP' which should be pretty awesome, looking forward to trying to find this baby (like F-Zero AX, which i've played all of two times!)

4374b9332bf54

theyve been out for a while, NOM had a bit in there mag about them, they played on one.

wish i could play one, they look so cool

Mario Kart Arcade is at StarCity in Birmingham atm, going up there tonight to watch Kong King (i know ;) ), oh and spend cash i havent got on mario kart :D cant wait!!

Mario Kart Arcade is at StarCity in Birmingham atm,

Thanks for letting us know that! That's only about half an hour away from me.. I'll try to get over there some time in the holidays.

They had one in Luton months ago. I think it was during the summer if not earlier. It's great fun, much better than double dash. :D

Does anyone know where these are located ? or have a link to list or something ?

At trocedero in London they have F-zero so i hoped they also would have Mario kart but the last time i was there i couldnt see it anywhere.

Maybe at the Namco bar...hmmmm

Arcades need to be more plentiful with more updated machines (and bloody cheaper prices), then maybe more people would go to them!!

Does anyone know where the closest one of these (or the f zero ax machine) is to Brighton? Please don't say London. I really fancy a go on one of these babies! :awesome:

I didn't realise they had an F-Zero machine at the Trocadero. When I went to London a few months ago I had a good look there, just in case they had one, but I didnt spot it. :(

wish they had some in Blackpool, or im not looking hard enough. Blackpool has plentifull arcades etc, why not have the mario kart and fzero ones?

Yeah, Ive seen a bit on this game, it looks really good, especially rainbow road. It would be good if it became popular, im getting sick of Time Crisis and that dance game in the arcades.

Does anyone know where the closest one of these (or the f zero ax machine) is to Brighton? Please don't say London. I really fancy a go on one of these babies! :awesome:

You wouldn't call it close by any stretch of the imagination, but there was an F-Zero at Sega Park in Bournemouth. If you're going that way...

They had one in Luton months ago. I think it was during the summer if not earlier. It's great fun, much better than double dash. :D

I missed it! :mad:

Ah well, don't like the Namco Station, too much trouble, people mugging and what not.

had a go on it wen i was at star city, its wicked!! although i had the dodgy pod , the steering was buggered, prob them lil kids that just sit on em and dont play! lol! weapons work weird but to great effect! it uses a lock on feature where u must lock onto the guy infront to unleash your weapon. My ONLY complaint is that its was too expensive, its £1 for one race, no beating the checkpoints so u can carry on playing....harsh

You wouldn't call it close by any stretch of the imagination, but there was an F-Zero at Sega Park in Bournemouth. If you're going that way...

Hmm, i'll see if i can get a train from Brighton to there when i go back to Uni. Might be able to just go for a day out with some mates. Would be awesome. :D

Sign in to follow this