NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

I had this with Diageo too. It's cos he says he targets in the day.

Mcoy has stated several times that Diageo's role is very fishy and most likley mafia yet everyone seems to be pretty busy with lynching people who don't offer enough explanation on their role to the mafia demanding the answers.

Mcoy vote: Diageo

Mcoy dosen't really care at this point, either way if we lynch Eddie we've lost.

Mcoy, stop being blind in your accusations.

I was cleared by Cube. I target people during the day and that is why both Mr-Paul and Tales said I didn't target anyone at night.

How have we lost if we lynch Eddie, if she is mafia we are closer to winning.

Mcoy, stop being blind in your accusations.

I was cleared by Cube. I target people during the day and that is why both Mr-Paul and Tales said I didn't target anyone at night.

How have we lost if we lynch Eddie, if she is mafia we are closer to winning.

Considering how few townies are left It's pretty likley Cube is a mafia member as well then. To be honest anyone trying to quick lynch Edd are pretty sucpicious at this point.

Mcoy has stated several times that Diageo's role is very fishy and most likley mafia yet everyone seems to be pretty busy with lynching people who don't offer enough explanation on their role to the mafia demanding the answers.

- I've got good results for everyone except Tales, Rummy, Ellmeister, EddieColeslaw and mr-paul.

- Out of the ones remaining, Rummy did nothing, so he isn't the killer.

- Ell targeted Rummy and therefore isn't the killer.

- Diageo's power has cleared Tales as he is a reverse tracker. So he isn't the killer.

- mr-paul is an tracker and has given information. So he isn't the killer.

Eddie, Rummy and Mcoy have been the dodgiest for a while. I did suspect Tales, but I always suspect him and once he gave his info his story added up fine. I will vote for Eddie, but only after she's had one last chance to defend herself.

Eddie usually shows up sooner or later. Are we on the last vote? I assume dyson will tell us if the day is about to end.

Mcoy dosen't see why you're delaying voting Eddie when anything they say will probably be used against them anyway.

Mcoy must applaud the mafia for the way they've played this game though, completley tricked and taken advantage of a fairly inactive townie based group.

The power of winning xpert11 has gone to Mcoy's head! He thinks he knows everything!

Mcoy never claimed he knew everything, If Mcoy knew everything he'd probably produce solid evidence and the townies would have won by now. Mcoy just finds it wayyyyy too dodgy that all of the lie detecrors, trackers and reverse trackers seem to be so on ball with eachother, that with the fact that only one or two? mafia members have been lynched means there is no way that there can be this many people left in the game with these roles who are good.

Mcoy is shit at mafia games but even Mcoy isn't that dumb. Mcoy will pull his vote off but Mcoy sure as hell aint voting for Ed tonight.

Mcoy: no vote

Mcoys attitude is getting pretty annoying right now. I feel like voting for him just for that.

And why won't you be voting for Eddie?

Mcoys attitude is getting pretty annoying right now. I feel like voting for him just for that.

Mcoy could say the same thing.

Mcoy DEMANDS that you explain your full role to everyone or you're mafia!

Tales thinks Mcoy is mafia. Tales believes that just because Mcoy doesn't have any power doesn't mean he can't kill. Tales believes that he more likely is the main killer in the mafia group.

Change vote: Mcoy

Mcoy would also like to advise that editing your post is against the rules.

Do you see an edit tag?

There's a minute to make sure you have everything right. I don't count that minute as editing. And as you can see, I just added something I forgot to say onto the end.

There's a minute to make sure you have everything right. I don't count that minute as editing. And as you can see, I just added something I forgot to say onto the end.

Mcoy was under the impression that any editing was frowned upon. Mcoy apologises If there are some exceptions.

Mcoy feels like he's bringing down the mood for the rest of the players in this game anyhow so Mcoy will lynch himself.

Mcoy vote: Mcoy

Erm...that's still against the rules.

The best thing to do is to just post afterwards and let the automerge do it's work.

Mcoy was under the impression that any editing was frowned upon. Mcoy apologises If there are some exceptions.

Mcoy feels like he's bringing down the mood for the rest of the players in this game anyhow so Mcoy will lynch himself.

Look at the evidence:

- I've got good results for everyone except Tales, Rummy, Ellmeister, EddieColeslaw and mr-paul.

- Out of the ones remaining, Rummy did nothing, so he isn't the killer.

- Ell targeted Rummy and therefore isn't the killer.

- Diageo's power has cleared Tales as he is a reverse tracker. So he isn't the killer.

- mr-paul is an tracker and has given information. So he isn't the killer.

I'd like to hear why you think Eddie isn't the killer.

The best thing to do is to just post afterwards and let the automerge do it's work.

Mcoy was pretty anal about it, It was only a minor edit. Mcoy just felt like Diageo was being hostile so Mcoy seeked a cheap equalizer.

Mcoy feels the attitude he displayed dosen't belong in the game so Mcoy will pipe down and lunch himself to not ruin the enjoyment for everyone else.

I didn't know that. I will refrain from it in the future.