NEurope
flameboy

Britains Got Talent Live Semi Finals

Love Out of the Blue.

Randomly had an album from them about five years ago, so was a shock to see them on BGT.

Hoping they win.

Felt sorry for Jessica, Hope she gets another chance tbh!... don't know why they don't have better people working on the show in that case!

Felt sorry for Jessica, Hope she gets another chance tbh!... don't know why they don't have better people working on the show in that case!

She should've stayed on the piano, which I did expect she would but agree with the judges that she shouldn't have come off.

Once again another bloke so camp he thinks he needs to shove it in your face, because you may not have noticed. He needs shooting.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

She should've stayed on the piano, which I did expect she would but agree with the judges that she shouldn't have come off.

Once again another bloke so camp he thinks he needs to shove it in your face, because you may not have noticed. He needs shooting.

"unique" act though. Although apparently has been done by other people in the past so mayhaps on unique for BGT. I thought he was awesome and funny.

For me thought its Out of the Blue and Steven Hall (so funny his face whilst he dances is hilarious I didn't want it to end.)

"unique" act though. Although apparently has been done by other people in the past so mayhaps on unique for BGT. I thought he was awesome and funny.

When I saw the recap they mentioned he did nursery rhymes to pop music (I think they said), but all he did this time was sing a medley to slow music. I was expecting something more special.

He did kid's tv shows in the style of 'pop' music. He sang postman pat and teletubbies...

He did kid's tv shows in the style of 'pop' music. He sang postman pat and teletubbies...

Sounded too slow to seem "pop" to me. But no doubt our definitions of genre differ.

Jessica Hobson - Felt sorry for her, she was good. Simon's criticisms were way out of proportion.

Out of the Blue: Class Of 2011 - Top class. I was a tiny bit disappointed they weren't funny tonight though (I loved the "Look at that ass" line from the audition).

Nathan Wyburn - Shame it didn't work out, but I did recognise Elvis.

Steven Hall - Very entertaining, he's a good dancer. Would like to see him again.

Edward Reid - Again, entertaining. I do like camp things, so the "Tinky Winky" line cracked me up.

Ooh, tough choice tonight. I suppose I'd most like to see again... Out of the Blue and, er... Steven Hall.

Yeah, it was The Greatest Love Of All by Whitney Houston.

Only person I thought was any good tonight was Jai really.

Out of the Blue were entertaining, but I thought their song choice/s were rubbish.

And again I felt sorry for Jessica.

Other than that, pretty much a load of rubbish tonight I thought.

Jessica Hobson - Felt sorry for her, she was good. Simon's criticisms were way out of proportion.

Out of the Blue: Class Of 2011 - Top class. I was a tiny bit disappointed they weren't funny tonight though (I loved the "Look at that ass" line from the audition).

Nathan Wyburn - Shame it didn't work out, but I did recognise Elvis.

Steven Hall - Very entertaining, he's a good dancer. Would like to see him again.

Edward Reid - Again, entertaining. I do like camp things, so the "Tinky Winky" line cracked me up.

Ooh, tough choice tonight. I suppose I'd most like to see again... Out of the Blue and, er... Steven Hall.

They both get same vote for me!

Sounded too slow to seem "pop" to me. But no doubt our definitions of genre differ.

Yeah. Pop music can be slow, I thought.

Cannot believe that singing lad got through he was totally a non-presence for me. Glad Steven Hall went through.

I do feel though that an act voted through by judges is never gonna win if they came second best in semi final.

I do feel though that an act voted through by judges is never gonna win if they came second best in semi final.

Good point. A lot of good acts have missed out - Out of the Blue are more entertaining than many of the finalists, I'd say. However, if it's the public vote, that's fair enough.

Jai was 1st, then the judges picked Steven over Edward.

Oh, by the way, I really enjoyed Jessie J. It was nice to see a professional putting full effort into a performance, because quite honestly some of them would get buzzed if they weren't "the act". Make Jessica cry, but give the sub par professionals standing ovations. :( But no, Jessie J has a powerful set of lungs on her, that's for sure.

Stephen Hall best for me hilarious! Lad who lives on a trailer park who sang fast car is On tonight he was awesome. Plus they are letting that lad who lost the dance off go as well so there are 11 tonight

wow, that was pretty Hula Hooping great!!

yeah lol it was....hated that dumb dog singing...shes gonna get through though urgh. She would just be better off singing on her own.

Marawa - Fun, I liked her.

Pip & Buddy - Lucky dog.

The Celtic Colleens - Liked quite a lot.

Mr. & Mrs. - They weren't amazing, but Simon did misunderstand Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".

Antonio Popeye - I didn't like his audition, but this was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. If there are two things I like it's sexy women and madness, and this had both! When Jedward appeared that just sent it through the stratosphere for me. To be honest, I think it's the height of bad manners to invite someone on and then stop their act. If the judges thought he'd do more than that, they're stupid.

Michael Moral - I think his audition was the best out of the three times I've seen him perform, but I just hope he had as much rehearsal time as Razy.

Michael Collings - Do like him.

There were a lot of decent acts tonight, but there aren't any I'd be sorry if they didn't get through. Actually, I want to see Popeye again, poor bugger.

Real shame about Pippa & Buddy... it's Simons show... I don't get why in the end he couldn't put them both through? Yes the public had voted, but the public had voted to put their favourite act through... so both sets of voters would have been happy!

Anyways, I thought those 2 acts would end up going through.