N-Europe

The "We Love Eddage" Thread

Aneres11

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry...

I'll be honest, the last few days I've been coming on the forum less and less, at the moment I'm definitely not going to be doing any more requests and may take a break from the forum all together...

(Don't worry Ashley, I'll still be checking the staff board for site gfx)!

Maybe me and Edd can run a one-in one-out system here since I seem to be back in all my controversial glory? In regard to your break, probably a good idea. You've been working hard and I'd hate to see your quality drop because you lost your passion for it. One thing I will add though is Edd is your sig supposed to blend with the forum background because if so the base is 245,245,245 and on my monitor it looks like you have gone for 255,255,255. No biggy but would polish it off nicely. Then again it might have something to do with the stocks/renders chosen.

Maybe me and Edd can run a one-in one-out system here since I seem to be back in all my controversial glory? In regard to your break, probably a good idea. You've been working hard and I'd hate to see your quality drop because you lost your passion for it. One thing I will add though is Edd is your sig supposed to blend with the forum background because if so the base is 245,245,245 and on my monitor it looks like you have gone for 255,255,255. No biggy but would polish it off nicely. Then again it might have something to do with the stocks/renders chosen.

Sounds like a plan :)

Regarding my sig, the background is 245,245,245 (f5f5f5), I just checked, but now that you mention it there does seem to be a slight difference with the forum background which is very strange. My guess is that the colours were shifted slightly when it was compressed/saved as a gif!

• 4 weeks later...

You realise I could sit there thinking "Hmm are the sig/avatar limits okay [considering you're the first person to suggest they need to be increased] let's leave them as they are" and thus I've reviewed the policy now make me a sav :heh: