N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely if my threat level really was on how powerful people's powers are rather than their evilness, surely Tales would be top of the list as he can kill?

Not sure how you can use science to test people's threat levels, not saying it isn't accurate I just can't imagine how it helps. Sherlock Holmes-like person-reading skills :p Tales' powers change all the time, it's possible that 7 is an average, or his current threat after using a one-time kill.

There was no "mafia" kill on the night Tales died and Tales used a gun, like the previous killers. Tales is almost certainly the mafia killer really.

It's a sci fi game. Guns make sense. And only one was killed previous to that. Saying this, I haven't looked over the other kills to see if Heroicjanitor is telling the truth.

You have 30+ minutes.

If I don't see three votes removed by the time I go to bed I will activate a lynchbomb.

I'm baffles as why no one is even remotely interested in finding out who roleblocked/did nothing.

Wtf Tales. Why are you basically holding us to ransom?

We're trying to work out what's happened, hence why I haven't voted for you yet. We got another 24 hours.

Earlier I was threated to be lynched while I was asleep. Considering that has happend twice before and that vampires make up of the majority of N-E I take this threat seriously. 20 minutes.

Sorry, but I'm keeping my vote. You killed off two townies. I have no idea if you're mafia or not, but with your current behaviour it honestly doesn't seem to me like you have the best interests of the town at heart.

Neither do you. You haven't even been remotely interested in finding out why the mafia failed 3 times. Plus you have 10/10 rating and iirc at least two people have had a different view of you look like than you claim you look like. You even have guns. I know you have protected, but have you protected every night? I have doubts.

I'll do it then, for now. remove vote Happy Tales? Now give us some info :)

Like what? I have told everything I have done every night.

Neither do you. You haven't even been remotely interested in finding out why the mafia failed 3 times. Plus you have 10/10 rating and iirc at least two people have had a different view of you look like than you claim you look like. You even have guns. I know you have protected, but have you protected every night? I have doubts.

It's already been established that I'm suspicious. Last time I checked, I didn't kill off any townies, though. Of course I'm interested in finding out why the mafia was prevented from killing, but right now I see you as the greatest threat to the town.

I haven't analyzed the vote on Rummy if that's what you mean. But for now I'm most suspicious of dannyboy.

Lynchbomb is activated. It will hit one of the three first players to vote for me. It's not random, I know the number. If one of them remove their vote, the one who voted 4th will be the 3rd and so on. I'm sorry I have to do this, but four votes out of eight on Vampire N-E is too dangerous for me.

Powers Tales has: Kill. That is all we have confirmed, he could already have a lynchbomb as a result of his role. Ending the day could be done by a teammate. Vote: Tales Mafia for sure.

Remove Vote in case people are scared of the lynchbomb, I don't mind going :p

I'm really not sure what to do, whether Tales' threat to end the day again is just that, a threat.

Also unsure on how to read my threat ratings.

Danny, you're still bloody suspicious to me.

There's gotta be quite a few people who haven't posted yet today, who must have things to say.

All we've got really is Tales is threat 7/10 and mysterious.

Ell roleblocked Dazz and he's a wasp.

Jonnas claims to not have sent a target.

Eddie won't reveal anything yet.

Cube says he's ill

HeroJan says he had been targeted by the same thing but has felt nothing untoward (but he has died/come back). He interviewed eddie who has the town's interests at heart.

Diageo says he also did nothing due to alcohol. He claims to be a mechanical drone.

Danny claims to have protected Diageo

MadDog asked Danny why he's rotten and smelly.

Have we really not got anything???

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the ones who are keeping quite are sure to be the ones causing trouble during the night. It's impossible that no one has any info.

My doubts are more aimed towards Nintendohnut and Jayseven, they are just not doing anything. I think they are relaxing and letting Tales soak up the limelight. I also have doubts about Cube, but that is just a vibe. Eddie won't give any info. Regardless of my info I still suspect her.

Whoa, hold up, apart from my power, you can ask me about anything else.

If I don't see three votes removed by the time I go to bed I will activate a lynchbomb.

I'm baffles as why no one is even remotely interested in finding out who roleblocked/did nothing.

I supported your statement about looking into the roleblockers who have potentially stopped a kill. However either they're all keeping quiet, or no one sees the importance of it.

Remove Vote

:blank: