N-Europe

Terraria

drahkon

Update is out next week! So excited!! :D

Here's a video of PBat playing 1.2 pre release if you can't wait till next week. I had to force myself to stop so I didn't spoil too much x3.

http://www.twitch.tv/paperbat/c/2982114 It starts about 8 mins in.

I know!! I'm well excited. WELL excited. Don't want to watch anything, I'm gonna see what I find etc. Plan to knock up a fresh new world and a fresh new dude with the exception of a molten or demonite pickaxe(cos mining well longs stuff out).

Excited! :bouncy:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been chatting to Marcamillian - might host a world post update times. Would anyone be interested in joining us? It'd be up in the evenings once I remember out how to stop my comp sleeping(took me ages to get it to!). I'm semi 9-5 but I'd think about throwing it up as soon as I get in, and it'd shutdown at about 2amish. No promises yet, and the only 'rule' as such would be that you can't bring anything except a pickaxe - just so we don't all blitz it too fast.

Been chatting to Marcamillian - might host a world post update times. Would anyone be interested in joining us? It'd be up in the evenings once I remember out how to stop my comp sleeping(took me ages to get it to!). I'm semi 9-5 but I'd think about throwing it up as soon as I get in, and it'd shutdown at about 2amish. No promises yet, and the only 'rule' as such would be that you can't bring anything except a pickaxe - just so we don't all blitz it too fast.

That'd be awesome. I work 8-5 so would be about a few evenings :)

I do keep seeing you firing this up wolfy, and it tempts me so! But I shall wait til the update times and then be all over it again. Sadly I'm likely to be mad busy over fri-sun and if things work out for me maybe out for dinner sometime this week, but I'll def be hosting a world tuesday if the update hits, and wed or thurs if not both(even if I'm not home). I'd be happy if we do do something to send the world along to someone else - I'm tempted to start it off with a chest and some good picks(choice is yours whether you use them).

@drahkon would you be interested? @Ville has not been around for some time either, but I'll try and check him on steam and see. Depending on numbers I'll try to make a larger world to suit. Any requests, ideas, recommendations etc are all welcome - though that's a fairly limited deal anyhow!

Hmm ok well then there might be me, marc, drahkon, wolfy, happenstance - at 5 I'd go for a medium given we won't all be there at the same time but tbh I think I might actually do a large for us - just to account for stragglers(might get a few tho unlikely).

I'm still excited! :bouncy:

It isn't on the news section or anything but steam had downloaded something for it this morning apparently - just fired it up and it says it's version 1.2 already. Sadly I'm gonna have to go to work and won't get to check it out til later :(

Well I'm currently(as of yesterday) mad on Attack on Titan - I've literally only just come to work. Gonna just get what's needed done today, see if I can stalk someone at another site, and then pop back home and continue with Attack on Titan whilst throwing up a world for this(and I'll post all my deets here). I reaalllly wanted to play this morning, but then I feared I wouldn't make it to work at all lol. If you get some time from GTA(which I don't have, otherwise I'd probably be all over that) feel free to pop in - should have something up by 5.

Damn work, requiring effort and time and stuff.

Anyhow! I have created an unimaginatively titled world and have it up and running in the server app. I've not actually been on the world yet, and probably won't be til like 6 or so - but it'll be up nonetheless.

MyIP: 86.11.87.22

Pass: pass2

Port: 7777

Think that's all that's needed? Let me know if there's connection problems, but I don't think there should be.

Hmm. This is well wank, sorry about this. I'm port forwarded, DMZ'd even, static local ip everything. It's getting to my router as the logs show your IP trying to connect on port 7777 - why is it getting no response from me??

Try one last time for me now?

Ahhh, now I've disabled like everything so my PC is currently in haxville tennessee. Cba to change it back right now, should be fine. I'll join in about an hour, need to figure out dinner plans(and watch ALL THE ATTACK ON TITAN).

Ville's on! I'll be on in 30(about quarter to 7)

@nightwolf @drahkon @anyonelseicanthinkof

Edited by Rummy