NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Nintendo making a MMORPG?

agreed mario is far too limited with the character options and zelda would not be zelda any more it would have to be a hyrule spin off.

I dont think this is a confirmation. I think they are looking into it. Pokemon would be fun, but a fantasy game would be more fun.

A pokemon MMORPG would be awesome, but it should only have the 150 original pokemon. They are the most famous and probably the best. There are so many new ones nowadays nobody knows them all. I reckon I still know the original 150 when I see them :heh:

I would love a Zelda MMORPG, there would be so many different options, but I only want them to make it if they make a proper Zelda too...

A pokemon MMORPG would be awesome, but it should only have the 150 original pokemon. They are the most famous and probably the best. There are so many new ones nowadays nobody knows them all. I reckon I still know the original 150 when I see them :heh:

I would love a Zelda MMORPG, there would be so many different options, but I only want them to make it if they make a proper Zelda too...

LFG Ganondorfscastle :bowdown:

I can totaly se it :)

It's sett in hyrule before the spawn of the next Link.

A whole new fantasy game from nintendo would be sweet,a pokemon one would also be good if you can be the pokemon in battle,so many ideas they can do

If Metroid online play was like halo, i think thats what he meant.

If they ever do an MMO, i would guess Pokemon or a new franchise.

An mmorpg set in an alternative zelda universe could be really good ,but you would not be able to be any of the characters,you would have to choose your race and create you characters from the in the vein of baldurs gates2 but in realtime and 3D.

God you people get excited over nothing. I doubt Nintendo is working on a MMORPG. First of all Nintendo seeks profitable games: a MMORPG doesn't fit in that category at the mo, unless you pay montlhy and I can't imagine Nintendo (at least for now) charging monthly for a game. So calm down people.

I don't think Pokémon would make a very good MMORPG.

Zelda, however would KICK ASS!

Why?

Because Zelda is a typical fantasy game with all the weird and wonderful objects.

I would not recommend listenening to those guys, they dont seem to know what they are talking about. Revolution is prefectly able to play MMO games, but perhaps in a smaller scale. We will have to wait and see how the future for Revo turns out. I wouldnt worry to say the least.

I'm the one who said that Revolution won't be able to play MMO, simply because it takes a lot of memory for Revolution's controller and the MMO system to work with each other.

Yes, PS2 will be able to play PSU, but that's in a traditional method of playng games, in other words; online games. I think we'll see a few lags in MMO's with the revolution's controller, since the technology is new.

I'm the one who said that Revolution won't be able to play MMO, simply because it takes a lot of memory for Revolution's controller and the MMO system to work with each other.

Yes, PS2 will be able to play PSU, but that's in a traditional method of playng games, in other words; online games. I think we'll see a few lags in MMO's with the revolution's controller, since the technology is new.

I don't think it's gonna lag a slightest bit more than a PS3-game...

Wait a second you're saying that revolution won't be capable of having MMO, because the hardware isn't capable of it? And that the controller takes a lot of memory to work with? Sorry, but that's just silly. First of all, you have no indication that the controller takes a lot of memory and I think it's highly unlikely and power has nothing to do with it. Remember PSO? Yeah, that was on Dreamcast.

The fact is, if the controller too so much power to use, would that not ultimately make it less powerful then the Gamecube in many cases?

Sign in to follow this