N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

To recap, there's 3 people that I think it could possibly be:

Eenuh - we know hardly anything, strange blips she's been a bit suspicious all game long, keeps targeting herself (allegedly), however she seems to have got the town PM structure right. Luck or not, who knows.

Nintendohnut - Ice Beam would fit into the icey mafia, people have trouble finding him and doesn't appear in write ups, but on the other hand, Dannyboy says he was telling the truth, Peeps says he is good and he hasn't lied about his powers.

Tales - firey so does not match mafia profile. PM seems too elaborate to be made up. Double voter and we've already got rid of the mafia double voter. However - got the lowest lie detector result.

Another note: When Diageo was first killed, he was slashed to death. What pokémion could've done that?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you want to know about me though? I've shared everything I've had to share... Ask me questions and I'll answer.

Dannyboy's result on me obviously means nothing to anyone for whatever reason.

Also, if Smeagol was the one sending out falsified info, then how can I have the same power? You know the only power I have is the one I posted (which is also the one mr-paul found out).

As for me targeting myself, I've said before I did that because I don't trust anyone else, I'm under constant attack so I want to save myself, and I've had a crappy week in real life which has made me not want to spend too much time working out targets or possible threats.

Seriously, ask me questions about what stuff you want to know, though I've shared everything I have with you already.

Don't worry, Tales - my notes tell me this is the first time a large yellow and orange Pokémon has been featured, so I don't think you need to backtrack.

The large, majestic Pokémon, isn't that MadDog/Lugia?

Now, as for last night's result, I targetted Eenuh, page 23 with 40 posts per page. I got 100% truths, which is new, but I also got a blip and a beep, and my powers have been enhanced for the next night. Now, the 100% could be due to the power enhancer, but if we're being really paranoid, the blipping could be an indication that my results has been tampered with ... especially since the blipping came before both the result and the subsequent power surge. But at least the power enhancer part of her role is true. The rest ... I have no idea about.

As for my analysis of Nintendohnut, it was on page 20 with 40 posts per page, and I got 90% truths.

Dannyboy, was your power enhanced at all in any obvious way?

I've just read everything. Reading over the thread has made me a bit less suspicious of Eenuh to be honest and a bit more suspicious of Nintendohnut, but still very suspicious of both. I think we're taking a big risk on going for either of them.

I know he's proven good but if he wasn't I'd be suspicious of Dannyboy, his posts seem weird throughout the thread and he is icey, but I know that's not anything concrete but he and Tales are the least of my worries and are very very very minor suspicions.

That's why I want everyone to repost their targets, results, PMs, whatever other info we've got so we can try to work it all out!

Argh I dunno about anything!

I've just read everything. Reading over the thread has made me a bit less suspicious of Eenuh to be honest and a bit more suspicious of Nintendohnut, but still very suspicious of both. I think we're taking a big risk on going for either of them.

I know he's proven good but if he wasn't I'd be suspicious of Dannyboy, his posts seem weird throughout the thread and he is icey, but I know that's not anything concrete but he and Tales are the least of my worries and are very very very minor suspicions.

That's why I want everyone to repost their targets, results, PMs, whatever other info we've got so we can try to work it all out!

Argh I dunno about anything!

Oh, would you quit that? According to everyone, my posts are ALWAYS suspicious, and I'm ALWAYS acting like I'm mafia - even when I take down mafiosos, participate well in the discussion and have been confirmed good to boot. Just deal with the fact that it's how I play. Heck, I think that's the reason ReZ gave me the Reveal power!

Besides, the Ice link is pretty weak. We've already seen that ReZ has abandoned the one-type mafia deal or is at least mixing it up, and at this point in time it's really too vague a horse to bet on. With three of the caught mafiosos having being Water/Ice and Mewtwo being Psychic, it's almost safe to bet that the remaining one (or two, if we're really unlucky) mafioso is/are of another type.

Regarding Eenuh's alleged power-up, I didn't notice any difference. The only time it seemed to power up was when I investigated her (since that's the only time it has shown 100%), and with the blipping and beeping, my paranoid side suspects the results may have been tampered with. But that's only a theory.

Well I investigated Nintendohnut and my PM says he's good...

THANK YOU! I am extremely glad about this. Thank you for investigating me :)

I've not been told anything about being enhanced/protected and no blips or beeps appeared in my PM.

I'm just wondering about Nintendohnut's clear body power and whether that would affect my results... (sorry 'dohnut :p) Dannyboy did you ever find out if your results were actually above 90% or not? I remember you saying it was exactly 90% on his post meaning he's lied about 10% of it.

We've still not found this redirector if there even is one...

MadDog, who was your target?

Yeah... that's not at all possible. All my Clear Body power does is stop me from appearing in the write-up. That is literally all it does.

I'm up! I'm here! (I need to stop sleeping in ...)

Anyway, I isolated Nintendohnut's post from yesterday in which he claims to be town (page 104 with 10 posts per page) and got the result that he was being more than 90% truthful. Since there are only two statements in the post, it must be 100%. :heh:

Now, regarding suspects, I have a number of them, but none I'm really certain about. Tales is still high on my list, Eenuh has been suspicious the whole time, and chair ... well, chair's being chair, so it's very hard to read him. Him being Gyarados worries me a bit, though.

THANK YOU TOO! :)

I targeted Dohnut but it couldn't find him. Why would a townie have such a power though? I don't know. I'll wait for the others to post before voting.

I have literally no idea why you couldn't find me. Again, I did nothing last night. There was literally no reason for you not to be able to find me, especially considering the other two people both managed to target me...

There are a couple more things I want to address but will do it in the next post...

And if he's turn mafia we got a problem. That means we have likely two mafia members left with 12 hours on the clock...Chairdriver is not the most pressing issue right now. I'm more concerned about Nintendohnut's "hide targets from the write up" power.

I don't actually have that power specifically. My power is called Clear Body (or something along those lines) and all it does is stop me appearing in the write-up. That's why you haven't ever seen me in the write-ups despite being targeted. Now I don't know for sure if I also stop people I target appearing in the write-up, or people who target me, but on a number of occasions that has happened (last night is an example). People have targeted me and not appeared, and when I targeted people earlier in the game they didn't appear either. It's nothing that I'm doing specifically, it's either something my power does that Rez didn't mention, or it's just that Rez is excluding people from the write-ups sometimes.

Well that's the first time it has failed, other times i was roleblocked. The whole invisibility thing combined with the ice theory and his voting pattern, just make me think he is mafia.

I'm not invisible - people can still target me etc. I just don't appear in the write-up. The Ice theory is just that - a theory. The mafia have all be water types too, but I don't see people accusing chairdriver or mr-paul (I'm not saying their mafia either, just pointing out that the theory isn't that great)

Again, do anyone know why I couldn't track mr-paul?

I agree with Maddog. It's weird to have a power that hides both himself and the target. What does ice beam do?

I've explained that Ice Beam is mostly pointless and that my power is more about evolving people (Water Stone), and again, my power doesn't hide both specifically, if just hides me. But early on my targets didn't appear either so I assumed it was a sort of side-effect. Last night three people targeted me apparently, and none of them appeared *shrug*

I am sitting here absolutely gob-smacked that people still think I'm evil after three separate people have all confirmed me as good (well, chair didn't really but seeing as he caught ell after targeting him I assume that's what he's saying). Seriously, what does a guy have to do here?

Wow, sorry, didn't realise how long that post was going to be. To be fair a lot had been said and I had a lot to reply to!

Oh, would you quit that? According to everyone, my posts are ALWAYS suspicious, and I'm ALWAYS acting like I'm mafia - even when I take down mafiosos, participate well in the discussion and have been confirmed good to boot. Just deal with the fact that it's how I play. Heck, I think that's the reason ReZ gave me the Reveal power!

Besides, the Ice link is pretty weak. We've already seen that ReZ has abandoned the one-type mafia deal or is at least mixing it up, and at this point in time it's really too vague a horse to bet on. With three of the caught mafiosos having being Water/Ice and Mewtwo being Psychic, it's almost safe to bet that the remaining one (or two, if we're really unlucky) mafioso is/are of another type.

Regarding Eenuh's alleged power-up, I didn't notice any difference. The only time it seemed to power up was when I investigated her (since that's the only time it has shown 100%), and with the blipping and beeping, my paranoid side suspects the results may have been tampered with. But that's only a theory.

Relax, relax! Don't worry I do believe you to be good!

I was just saying if I read through knowing nothing there are a few times where the evidence has been clear for someone that you preferred to focus on someone else, but don't worry, your voting patterns are generally fine!

I don't know why everyone is saying the ice link was weak, 3 out of 4 mafia were combined water and ice, I was speculating that the remaining mafia may have an ice link so I put you (an ice type) and Dohnut (Ice beam) on my suspect list because of that. I've always made it clear that I've thought that Porygon may be mafia for a long time!

I don't believe Ice Beam only evolves. I can evolve fire pokemon, but I don't need to use a spesific power for it that does nothing else. I evolve Pokemon when I track them, just like mr-paul and probably The Peeps too, the evolving is a side effect.

Tales - if you STILL think I'm evil, how do you explain the three people saying I am good? Seriously, what do I have to do to convince you?

It is strange that Tentacruel would have ice beam... but no one has been stopped from voting so Nintendohnut is at least being honest about not using it. It just seems like a really useless role.

Agreed *glares at Rez*