NEurope
ReZourceman

Graze.com - Nature Delivered

http://www.graze.com/

So I was at my friends house the other day and my friend/legend brings out some nuts. I am intruiged by the small packet.

I open the nuts (cracked black pepper cashew) and....good lord. It has crystallised salt on it - ENSURING for the first time that I have ever encountered, that the seasoning has ADEQUAT and EVEN distribution AND traction on to the nut itself.

I was in nut heaven. Tasted amazing.

I had to know where it was from. Tom (my friend) explains that you order them, and they come in a box of four, designed to go to offices (I gather it went to his office type place) and it is basically a box of four that you get. You choose how often it comes (minimum weekly I think) and...just amazing.

I implore you all to try it. I think its like 1/2 price or something cheap for the first box, then 1/3 off for the next two, then full price (£3.49 a week I think) it is actually worth it though. Premium awesome nibbles.

There are something like 106 options but I deleted like...100 so I'm pretty much guaranteed the same ones each time.

The other ones I had were (Vanilla seeds) they're great too, and (sweet as a nut) which are delicious too and (orange and ginger flapjacks)

The best thing I've ever seen recently. Literally.

It would appear that you people fail to understand how awesome this all is.

I saw these a few months ago when they were offering a free box of nuts when you signed up! If I liked nuts I would've got them. Pretty unique idea but very small market for it... Why not just buy them in the supermarket?

Love their slogan etc though!

I can't eat nuts much because my girlfriend is allergic to them, and I don't like them much anyway. Or dried fruit.

But I had a free promotional code for this so I selected the few things I could eat. We shall see...

Me and my girlfriend used graze for three weeks, if I had the income, I would absolutely do it again.

They used to do fresh fruit, and it was mostly good, but I'm guessing they had to stop when postal delays went mad before Christmas.

I had these for a while, and they were ok while you were getting them free/half price (for referals, quidco etc), but once you start paying full price you realise it's much more economical to just stock up at the supermarket.

^ I was wondering if they were the same company. I recalled getting a leaflet through in sheff about them and they did some fairly decent deals on large quantities of veg - but if you're not banging a massive meal together to feed a large family then it's fairly unnecessary.

Someone at work gets them and gets more than they can eat so we always have a graze on a break...not really sure I could afford it myself and whether it would be all that worth it