NEurope
ReZourceman

We Dare (Shocking Wii Game....What?)

You need to see this.

My friend posted about (LOL Daily Fail's) reaction to it on their website. I loll'd and of course assumed it was a parody that they thought was real.

I then watched the video and discovered its legitimacy.

WHA?

Oh.

I have just checked and seen the post in the Wii Boards, but

A) The non-Nintendo-interested-people won't see it.

B) Even interested Nintendo people (like me) won't be attracted by a boring thread title like "We Dare"

This is why I proposie thtias this athradf.

The reaction to this has been, quite frankly, hilarious. I think the outcry may be more over the fact that it was rated 12 and the trailer makes it seem like it should have been rated higher.

The fact is, there's nothing in the game that is perhaps anywhere near as celacious as that trailer makes out. And some of the comments from people saying this could be a problem for the teen demographic its aimed at, especially at parties, clearly don't have any idea of what teenage parties are like these days.

A day or so ago when I saw it the top rated comment was something like

"Why ubisoft you bunch of cunts?".

I thought that was fitting to the game and the route ubisoft has gone this generation.

Fuck you all and your not checking the Nintendo Boards on this forum. :sad:

And by 'all' I mean you Rez... I mean YOU! ; )

Edited by Retro_Link

This was on the N-Europe main page a few days ago... I thought everyone here read it. :P

Again, there's actually nothing in the game to remotely suggest these adult party games should take place... You could do this same ad but with Mario Party.

I'm more surprised that ReZ somehow thought nobody here had seen that video...

Anyway, I voiced my thoughts on the Wii thread. This game barely deserves me commenting twice.

This was on the N-Europe main page a few days ago... I thought everyone here read it. :P

Again, there's actually nothing in the game to remotely suggest these adult party games should take place... You could do this same ad but with Mario Party.

Nobody on the forums reads the main site.

Ungrateful bastards :p

I do! I just...comment rarely.

Sounds dangerous, they didn't use the strap when they were spanking. Instant eye injury potential.

Plus I can't imagine how the response would actually be calculated.

Wait, N-Europe HAS a main page!? :laughing:

I can think of far more daring things to do with a Wii remote than dangle it in front of people's faces.