The Crystal Maze

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a classic clip of stupidity. Especially for richard at the end :D

As for bringing it back. It needs someone nuts. I do have a slight bit of faith in ITV though. If it was Sky 1 doing this i'd say instant fail. Sky 1 fuck up EVERY classic tv show.

I'm watching this episode now. The whole team has been kinda dense.

This is somewhat on topic. I watched Fun House at the weekend on Challenge. They got the bonus token and Pat Sharp EXPLICITLY said that they have ten seconds to confer, and that they should definitely do that, and not to just blurt out the answer.

"Name three of the characters from Friends"

The boy leaned in to the stupid little bitch girl, about to confer, and she shouts straight away "Rachel, Jennifer and Monica" smirking her arse off.

Pat Sharp immediately bitch slapped her "I told you not to pull that shit, thats wrong bro."

This is somewhat on topic. I watched Fun House at the weekend on Challenge. They got the bonus token and Pat Sharp EXPLICITLY said that they have ten seconds to confer, and that they should definitely do that, and not to just blurt out the answer.

"Name three of the characters from Friends"

The boy leaned in to the stupid little bitch girl, about to confer, and she shouts straight away "Rachel, Jennifer and Monica" smirking her arse off.

Pat Sharp immediately bitch slapped her "I told you not to pull that shit, thats wrong bro."

Pat Sharp, legendary. If they relaunched Crystal Maze, they should do it with him at the helm. And the twins.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!