N-Europe

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

Hamishmash

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I hadn't realised you were including existing ones(except I did cos you did earlier and attention was drawn to it), but that explains things. I know very little of the pokemanz outside of the original 1-151, so I say it ok! Look forward to more of your creations, and will when I find time actually check out your non-pokemon stuff(your comic looked rather long for the time i had when i looked).

Sorry... I kinda got mugged. :/

Anyway... I hope this lives up to the OTT build up. I might design more forms for Dyva... it was really fun subtly referencing famous pop icons.

035_dyva_by_spune-d396orj.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/035-Dyva-196827103

Jynx evolves into Dyva when visiting a special location in Pokemon Time & Space.

035 Dyva

The Fabulous Pokemon

Ice /Psychic

"Dyvas are incredibly demanding, intimidating and independent (aka Free Bitches). Its trademark ability is "Costume Change". This move lets Dyva return to your party for one turn (letting your next Pokemon take stage for 1 turn) and then returns, fully recovered and in a new costume which causes different effects.

Ice Queen Form - May cause freezing.

Fierce Fox Form - Causes the enemy to loose their accuracy heavily.

Cyber Ninja - Very high Critical Hit ratio."

Edited by Hamishmash