NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

Every time it takes damage, one of it's stats increase, like Special Attack or Defense.

Also... this might be of interest you guys... http://urionpokedex.tumblr.com/

It is Prof. Redwood's blog.

Reminds me of another, "real" Pokémon whose brain keeps growing until it dies or something. I don't remember which Pokémon is was ... Psyduck?

Reminds me of another, "real" Pokémon whose brain keeps growing until it dies or something. I don't remember which Pokémon is was ... Psyduck?

Sounds like Alakazam I think.

Reminds me of another, "real" Pokémon whose brain keeps growing until it dies or something. ?

Pokémon die?

In other words, it's more intelligent the more it's head on the end.

I think someone has been headed on the end one too many times. :heh:

Also, *their.

The owl looks lovely, though. :smile:

I remember reading and watching videos about that! Creepy urban legend with a very plain explanation, but exciting none the less. ;)

Guys what are people's genuine opinion of Dyva? I've got a lot of flack on other forums, it seems to be "I love you Fakemon EXCEPT DYVA!??!?!?"

I think I might have tried a bit too hard on it. Maybe a redesign?

It wasn't what I was expecting... the three variations (not to say that's a bad thing) and the fact they seem very Beyonce inspired.

Honestly I think Fierce Fox Diva is a brilliant evolution of Jynx, almost perfect!... I'm just not keen on the other two. Cyber Ninja seems very forced, and the Arabian/Tron aspect to the costume I'm not sure about.

I enjoy Dyva, but maybe, were you to redesign it, remove/change the costume aspect, and make Fierce Fox version the main one, and maybe make her more...fat? Or something. Diva reminds me of like Aretha Franklin or something. Or a big fat transvestite/sexual in too much make-up. I think I already posted a pic of Divine - that's who I imagine could inspire Dyva. :p

Jynx already looks kinda like that so making Dyva even more OTT or physically larger could work.

Fierce Fox: excellent

Ice Queen: still good

Cyber Ninja: seems a bit off...might be the costume, as the others have a dress, i.e. something a diva would actually wear...extravagant for teh win ;)

If I think of a redesign for CN, the first thing that comes to mind is a dress / costume based on a grass theme...would suit the overall colour scheme of the pic as well.

My main issue with Dyva is it's ability. Being able to return to the party and fully heal itself just seems a little too much. How would it be activated, would it be a pokemon specific move?

Also whilst we're on the subject of evolutions I was playing Platinum today and came across this fella...

525px-206Dunsparce.png

If any pokemon is screaming out for an evolution it's gotta be Dunsparce, I've always thought it looked like it was in a larval stage and that it should evolve into some badass electric mother fucker.

I say keep Fierce Fox, ditch the Cyber Ninja. Ice Queen is not bad, either.

My main issue with Dyva is it's ability. Being able to return to the party and fully heal itself just seems a little too much. How would it be activated, would it be a pokemon specific move?

Also whilst we're on the subject of evolutions I was playing Platinum today and came across this fella...

525px-206Dunsparce.png

If any pokemon is screaming out for an evolution it's gotta be Dunsparce, I've always thought it looked like it was in a larval stage and that it should evolve into some badass electric mother fucker.

Dunsparce is based off a creature of Japanese folklore, a lying, alcoholic, fat snake who can hover with its pathetically small wings. So, electric wouldn't be consistent, but Flying would.

An evolution would be awesome, it should be, like, a hovering fat bastard (like a flying Snorlax) or something.

Jesus fudging Christ.....evolved Dunsparce would be....*blink*...so....so....good.

Absolutely Brilliant!! :D

Maybe a more lavish dress though (if you did want to play around any more)... silver sparkly?

Have you just knocked that up this second, or been redesigning for a while?

EDIT: I meant for the Shiny

Edited by Retro_Link

Absolutely Brilliant!! :D

Maybe a more lavish dress though (if you did want to play around any more)... silver sparkly?

Have you just knocked that up this second, or been redesigning for a while?

EDIT: I meant for the Shiny

Yeah I just did it in the last half hour, can't remember exactly when...

Personally, looking at the evolution pics, Marowak still looks more of the bad-ass. I was thinking more some big fuck-off horns and a ridge like this...

skull.png

Well I'm pretty happy with it, I don't want him to be overdone. Plus I wanna design some new pokes!

Drawing Nocebo now!