N-Europe

Goafer

Did anyone watch it? As much as I love Coheed and Cambria, that song really doesn't suit the film. It's not really an action film, but more of a grim, depressing sort of thing.

I watched it today and it's great. I watched it ages ago, but must have fallen asleep or something because I couldn't remember any of it.

People should really watch it. It's ace. Plus if you don't like it, it's only 1hr15 long, so it's not much time wasted. Great movie.

Hated it. Went to see it because of the name (Burton, though only produced by him), and because it's a 3D animation that's something different than a bunch of idiotic animals or some green troll.

There are some great character designs and setpieces, and there were some good actions scenes. Visually, there's nothing wrong with the film. Post-apocalyptic stories always interest me, so did this one.

But. The script.. The dialog. I found it so appalling, I left the cinema angry.. It was a huge disappointment to me, purely because of the idiotic dialogues. This is not an animation I'll ever watch again.

Hated it. Went to see it because of the name (Burton, though only produced by him)

I hated this advertising approach. I understood it, sure, but it was a misleading sales technique. People went in expecting Burton. Just like Coraline.

Anyway. I didn't think much of it. I was looking forward to it because it seemed like a break from the norm but it wasn't too great. Which was a shame really.

I really, really liked it.

But I also went in knowing quite a bit about the film and how it was based on a student short.

Yeah, really nice.

At times I thought the visuals on a technical level let it down - a lot of dodgy texturing for starters.

But I think that was just me being picky.