NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

3rd Rock From The Sun

Been randomly watching episodes here and there lately (little baby JGL in Season one, aww) and I know there's at least one more fan on the boards (hey Shorty!)

What do people think of it? I like how it doesn't try to be anything special, its just ridiculous over the top comedy and by and large they do it well. Perfect veg out TV with occasional social satire.

Obligatory random clip.

Haha, I used to sorta watch this ages ago. I didn't follow it but I would just watch it whenever I caught it. Quite funny, and that clip made me laugh too. Remember watching that episode way back. =D

I used to watch it reilgously when it used to be on sky1 when it first aired. was a great comedy show, :D

Loved the show when it was on. It doesn't seem to get much recognition though... at least not many people talk about it nowadays.

I bloody love this show. I bought the complete DVD set a few months back new for £40 on Ebay. One of my all time fave TV shows.

Been randomly watching episodes here and there lately (little baby JGL in Season one, aww) and I know there's at least one more fan on the boards (hey Shorty!)

You're saying that because you saw the whole box set on my shelf, right?

Unfortunately, I've never really watched those :)

My brother has them all on DVD so I may watch them all in the near future :hehe:

I remember kinda liking it when I was younger, though I don't exactly remember all that much about it :hmm: It has been an awful long time since I saw an episode..

My tastes have developed a lot over the years and I'm not convinced I'll really like it at all now but I'm certainly willing to give it a go :smile:

You're saying that because you saw the whole box set on my shelf, right?

Unfortunately, I've never really watched those :)

Yes and...oh :(

I remember loving this show, but I don't remember many specific episodes.

That clip was quite good, though.

This takes me back. Used to be on every day. Can't remember the channel but my Dad would always have it on, every day and I'd sit and watch it. Loved it but its been so long since I last saw it that I really don't remember much about it. In fact, it's only seeing the name of the thread that has reminded me of the show.

So yeah, thanks for the nostalgia Ash :D Will need to track down some DVDs of it now.

Wow, quite surprised at the replies...This show was / is totally over in Finland. And no wonder, great stuff...

Haha I loved this show. Will never forget the theme tune and great jingles it had. Unfortunately I was too young to remember much of the jokes apart from the characters (including Wayne Knight:awesome:). So I think this will be my next DVD purchase once I see it for a good price!

Sign in to follow this