Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Formula 1 2011

Retro_Link

Yeah just for the video' date=' they still have to use the same compound during each run.

Getting pretty excited about this now, I've found a bar that will be showing the entire race so that should be pretty cool.[/quote']

Ah brilliant. Try and drop a post on here during the race/after if you can. I'm gonna be up bright and early so if anyone else watches the race they can keep me company :heh:

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah brilliant. Try and drop a post on here during the race/after if you can. I'm gonna be up bright and early so if anyone else watches the race they can keep me company :heh:
Got some Uni work to do, so chances are I'm gonna stay up (or at least get up for it) and do some while I watch Practice 1 then maybe have a couple of hours sleep and get up again for Practice 2.

Then I'll definately be watching Qually and the Race!

I'm mega excited for this right now, practice starts at 6:30pm so I'll be watching that at my desk. This season is looking like it's going to be mad with the tyre issues and the various aids the driver has available to them. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we had 10 different drivers winning races at one point or another.

Totally ridiculous, he was driving along in a straight line! I think it may have been a bit damp but he crashed like an absolute pro.

I almost missed it. Got stuck in a lift, had to go through the car park to a different stair case, food machine wouldn't accept my money. Nightmare. Got here about 5 seconds before it started.

Hmmm' date=' really wish I could find a full commentary. The P is for Pits I think.[/quote']Are you watching it on the BBC website, because you should have it... there's full 5 Live team commentary on the Red Button.

Ah right, pits would make sense!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!