NEurope
Goafer

Unheard of Bands/Artists

The song I was going to post is so unheard of ("Hangman" - Tangle Eye, Alan Lomax's Southern Journey Remixed) it's not even available to listen to on the net. So underground and socio-political and philosophical.

Do they all play synth?

Seriously, I don't even have time to be passionate about it with everything else I love too much (Comics, games, movies, tv, roller coasters, LEGO, toys etc)

... Claire ;)

Totally Radd!! - Video Store. Cannae find it on youtube, so have this;

My girlfriend won't let me wear her clothes anymore. She says I look like a ten-dollar whore!

Brokencyde - Freaxx

ftlols.

Frightened Rabbit - A Modern Leper

Although they're getting quite popular now they're still a relatively small band from Glasgow. This is a fantastic song and the whole album is definitely worth a listen.

Mentally.

I don't understand why some people don't actively seek out new music/love the discovery of new music.

Because music isn't the be all, end all for everybody. ::shrug: I mean, I love music, but I love it most on trips with the train when I'm solely focusing on the sound. Enhances the auditory experience immensely. But music will probably never be my passion as such. It's more like ... the seasoning of life. Something that enhances the experience.

Always liked Freezepop, I guess they are kinda semi-known due to Guitar Hero and Rock Band, not really international acclaim.

They have a few songs but never took off, tragic.

http://www.myspace.com/robotronicaband/music/songs/Mr-Robofunk-26909221

Could not find it on youtube, so no emb for this.

The dudes that made Ultimade Showdown.

Brokencyde - Freaxx

ftlols.

That song could be classified as a torture method.

Edited by Mundi

Is anyone listening to each other's suggestions? oO

I've listened to a few. It really would help if people put a brief description of the bands sound though, even if it's only copied from Wikipedia or whatever. Or just bands that they sound like. That way people can get a rough idea if they'll like them or not before listening.

Because music isn't the be all, end all for everybody. ::shrug: I mean, I love music, but I love it most on trips with the train when I'm solely focusing on the sound. Enhances the auditory experience immensely. But music will probably never be my passion as such. It's more like ... the seasoning of life. Something that enhances the experience.

Ya I agree wit this. I'm not as massive into it as everyone else either. I love playing music a lot more than listening :)