NEurope
Murr

Festivals 2011!

Avenged Sevenfold are such an atrocious band. Like a congealment of all the worst hair, thrash and power metal tropes you can imagine to create something overwhelmingly lame.

Liked System when I was 15. They've been shit since Toxicity.

Avenged Sevenfold are such an atrocious band. Like a congealment of all the worst hair, thrash and power metal tropes you can imagine to create something overwhelmingly lame.

Liked System when I was 15. They've been shit since Toxicity.

I'd say since Steal This album, all the same though it's a pretty huge headline act for the festival.

Steal this had a couple of tunes on it, but it was too spastic and formless, which should probably have been expected, since its a b-sides album from a band that is already afflicted with ADHD.

I wouldn't mind seeing them, I went this year, and the only headliner I really loved was RATM.

Steal this had a couple of tunes on it, but it was too spastic and formless, which should probably have been expected, since its a b-sides album from a band that is already afflicted with ADHD.

I wouldn't mind seeing them, I went this year, and the only headliner I really loved was RATM.

Agreed... 2009 was the best lineup in a while,

This year i did enjoy Steel Panther alot!

Day tickets for me this year, last years organisation was awful and tbh everyone was being ripped off including those serving food.

I'll go the day system is on because I'm dying to see them. avenged can suck my balls.

Day tickets for me this year, last years organisation was awful and tbh everyone was being ripped off including those serving food.

I'll go the day system is on because I'm dying to see them. avenged can suck my balls.

I'm going with the day ticket option too, 2 holidays next year plus Blink 182, And Foo Fighters.... Bank Balance will be (and already is) destroyed.... but don't want to miss SOAD.

line-up-12-10.jpg

ALSO - SONISPHERE 2011

2 Headliners... Slipknot and Biffy Clyro

Liking the Download line-up.

But I don't know how Biffy Clyro can be along side Slipknot, completely different tiers.

Liking the Download line-up.

But I don't know how Biffy Clyro can be along side Slipknot, completely different tiers.

I do like Biffy Clyro, and I'm excited to see them support the Foo Fighters next year, but I don't think they are festival headline size yet?

Download looks pretty smart so far, although Andy Copping's comment's earlier in the year appear to be bullshit.

He claimed that Download Festival 2011 would have 3 bands who haven't headlined Download yet.

well so far out of the 3 HAVE headlined DL.

line-up-12-10.jpg

ALSO - SONISPHERE 2011

2 Headliners... Slipknot and Biffy Clyro

Sorry but

JSBDJBFHDEBHFBHDKGJEDJGDFNJOMFGLINKINPARKYESPL0X.

I've been dying to see LP and system of a down for years.

FUCKING WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Did not know System of a Down were back together.

Awesome!

Also, no, festivals are lame.

I don't mind LP but this is the 3rd time they've headlined...

They didn't headline last year or this year, so it's not that bad!

I always forget that I've seen A7x. They played before Iron Maiden at Twickenham a couple of years ago and although I watched the entire set... it just didn't really register with me.

And yet I still love I Won't See You Tonight Pt. 1

The only act from that Download lineup so far I'd be interested in seeing is Rob Zombie as his shows are supposed fantastic.

I'll certainly be watching to see how the bill develops over the coming months. Never been to a festival but have always wanted to go to Download (I'm still kicking myself for not following through with plans to go when KISS were headlining a few years back). But if I'm honest, I'm more interested to see who's going to be on the smaller stages. Last couple of years when I've looked at the lineup, they've had some great bands playing the smaller stages, especially some of the new, up and coming bands.

I'll wait and see. If the likes of Halestorm and Rolo Tomassi get on the bill for the smaller stages like last year, I'll seriously consider going.

They didn't headline last year or this year, so it's not that bad!

True enough. I just want to go for System to be honest. Saw them in 2005 and they were amazing!

I always forget that I've seen A7x. They played before Iron Maiden at Twickenham a couple of years ago and although I watched the entire set... it just didn't really register with me.

And yet I still love I Won't See You Tonight Pt. 1

I went to that Maiden gig, A7X were quality they played "A Little Piece of Heaven" which is one of my favourite songs.

Think i'll probably head to T in The Park this year. No headliners announced yet but it's strongly rumoured to be Foo Fighters and Blink 182.

Biffy are absolutely epic live, one of the best bands i've ever seen. They put on some performance, incredible energy.

Think i'll probably head to T in The Park this year. No headliners announced yet but it's strongly rumoured to be Foo Fighters and Blink 182.

Biffy are absolutely epic live, one of the best bands i've ever seen. They put on some performance, incredible energy.

What you talkin' 'bout? Foo Fighters HAVE been confirmed as one of the headline acts for T in the Park. It was announced last week by the organisers. Unfortunately, any good done by making Foo Fighters a headline act would be undone by having Blink 182 as another so hopefully that rumour doesn't turn out to be true.

What you talkin' 'bout? Foo Fighters HAVE been confirmed as one of the headline acts for T in the Park. It was announced last week by the organisers. Unfortunately, any good done by making Foo Fighters a headline act would be undone by having Blink 182 as another so hopefully that rumour doesn't turn out to be true.

Really? Haven't followed it all. Good stuff then.

Absolute nonsense about Blink 182, I really can't be arsed to argue your point, suffice to say it's nonsense. They've every right to be there.

True enough. I just want to go for System to be honest. Saw them in 2005 and they were amazing!

I'm just massively excited! It's going to be an awesome 21st birthday present to myself. :love: