NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

You are neutral?

Mcoy dosen't believe so otherwise he could have voted with us and saved us all of the hassle, Heroic has not voted any mafia.

I suspect:

1) That if Ellmeister is being voted for, he will keep the vote on himself so that a majority cannot be reached on him and he will always survive

2) Heroic is lying. However, it's not worth risking as lynching a neutral would only help the mafia. We'll take out the confirmed mafiosos first, trying our best to get rid of Ellmeister, but we'll aim for him or mr-paul tomorrow. If we get rid of Ellmeister they're further from majority, and we can then lynch heroic to see if he is telling the truth (although I seriously doubt it).

Does that make sense?

Well heroic wouldn't vote with us if he WAS as if we hadn't reached majority the game would be pretty much over and he would have won. However I suspect it's a load of balls and that he's just trying to squirm out of it. Forget him for now and concentrate on Ellmeister as a priority and then mr-paul and Marc. As I say, if we get rid of ellmeister we'll lynch heroic second-to-last to check whether he was lying, then go for the last mafioso the next day. Awesome.

It's going to be a tough fight but if we all work together we can win this :D

He's not. But we should look intop what we know of their abilities. We should decide our priorities based on that. But I suggested heroicjanitor because I'm most annoyed by him at this point :p.

There's a roleblocker (and Ellmeister), but what do the other 2 do?

I suspect:

1) That if Ellmeister is being voted for, he will keep the vote on himself so that a majority cannot be reached on him and he will always survive

2) Heroic is lying. However, it's not worth risking as lynching a neutral would only help the mafia. We'll take out the confirmed mafiosos first, trying our best to get rid of Ellmeister, but we'll aim for him or mr-paul tomorrow. If we get rid of Ellmeister they're further from majority, and we can then lynch heroic to see if he is telling the truth (although I seriously doubt it).

Does that make sense?

Mcoy thinks Heroic is bluffing. Mcoy thinks getting rid of Elli is a priority however, Mcoy thinks Heroic would be a good secondary as he may be trying to hide their key power, perhaps killing?

The quickest way to victory would have been to win tonight, I felt it was my safest strategy. I could die at some point before the end of the game otherwise. But yeah the trust is gone so I'll keep my head down now :blush:

True, he MUST be the turquoise and orange pokemon who is killing people (I said this a few days ago - should have followed it up dammit!)

I know that Marc is definitely Dragonite. Not entirely sure what he does

I think we can assume mr-paul was either lying about being Xatu, or he's the green and red roleblocking pokemon who's a bit of a knob :D

Ellmeister I have no idea about but he can't have appeared too much. I'll have a look through the write-ups for him or marc (to work out his power)

So you have no problem voting for the mafia other than facing their revenge?

Unless you help us vote you're getting lynched, so you won't win anyway :)

So I've had a read through the write-ups and because my notes don't include colours of dead pokemon there are 3 which I don't recognise. If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated. One of these could be Ellmeister but who knows:

A white, pink and blue Pokemon was making some very strange movements with its arms. After several hours of ritualistic dancing, something finally happened, and it went to bed feeling content

Nearby, a magenta and red Pokemon was viciously attacked, it barely escaped alive!
A small navy and red Pokemon found itself rolling all around the place, before finally hitting a beige Pokemon. A cloud followed the rolling Pokemon all night phase, which was fortunate.

Like I say, I just don't recognise these three so help is a win.

For reference the last one I'm referring to is the beige pokemon

The beige one should be one of them, never seen it before, could actually be Ellmeister.

EddieColeslaw agreed mostly with my suspicion list, so it's more than likely to be one of them.

We can't discount the vague possibility that a mafia member has the ability to alter the write-ups on certain nights, although that was in the last game so it seems a little unlikely.

And heroic - I was talking about the beige one.

Majority has been reached.

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

Vote : Ellmeister ~ -1 ; Ellmeister.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 7 ; Sméagol, Zell, Brian Mcoy, MadDog, Tales, Dyson, Nintendohnut.

Vote : Tales - 1 ; heroicjanitor.

sprite.php?natid=635

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was Sazandora, with three heads he could target three people when his hyper beam had charged. He was a member of the mafia.

However, he had already charged up and was ready to unleash the power on the player that had the deciding vote.

Changevote: Dannyboy

Nintendohnut....avoided the attack. :p

NIGHT 8

Get those PMs in.